Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1157
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #227

    Mizz_russia

    Anyone got anything on her? Some reports from the bareback forum say she does a good BBBJ. Wondering if she'll allow light facefucking.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....mazing-Reviews

  2. #226

    Blueeyedmassuce

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantChild  [View Original Post]
    Who is this provider?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lueeyedmassuce

    This one I believe.

  3. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantChild  [View Original Post]
    Who is this provider?
    BlueEyedMasseuse on TNA https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lueeyedmassuce.

  4. #224

    Blueeyedmassauce

    That is her own post you are replying to. She's great. Definitely need to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantChild  [View Original Post]
    Who is this provider?

  5. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaBlueEyed  [View Original Post]
    Half hour is only ass licking and BBBJ for you 120 (no FS fee for half hour. FS min is 250).

    FS hr 250.

    FS 1.5 hrs 300.

    FS 2 hrs 350.

    Who?
    Weekday overnights 750 VIP included.

    VIP add 100.

    Msog, no limits in your time. Kissing and BBBJ always included.

    Better than nuru massage has a rim job and BBBJ ending 175 for the hour.

    After 1st visit every visit is 50 off hr or more service.
    Who is this provider?

  6. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    This is my list of ladies that I've done it with. Probably forgot a few and some I omitted on purpose since they aren't in the games any longer or have gone UTR.

    French Beauty.
    You actually got her to show up for an appointment? Bravo.

  7. #221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen only one provider on this list. The one with **after her name. Saw her many time cip / cia, she stopped doing cia with me but she said it was no longer on the menu. I see names on here that I know deny BBFS. Alana Kane blocks you for no reason so I doubt she'll do it but like always, she probably does. Can anyone confirm Audrey Heart?

    This is my list of ladies that I've done it with. Probably forgot a few and some I omitted on purpose since they aren't in the games any longer or have gone UTR.

    Nikki Devil.

    Jazminjaz.

    Bella_love22.

    Mandi, Mandy, mandie. She changes the spelling. Did a few duos with 2 of her friends but they are no longer posting.

    CayC.

    Scarlettsyn.

    Itsjulie.

    Babyleathlace.

    French Beauty.

    Stillthebaddest.

    Jewels.

    Angela.

    Miyaeh Moore.

    Maria love from way back not the one posting on TNA right now.

    Juliababe.

    Brandy Dandy.

    Sultrylanaya.
    This is a BBBJ thread. Not BBFS.

  8. #220

    List

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Giselle Vega.

    Mia!

    StellainSeattle.

    Mandywood.

    Bootyful Brittany.

    Lovelyally.

    Riley. Ryder.

    VioletBloom.


    JazminJazz.**
    I've seen only one provider on this list. The one with **after her name. Saw her many time cip / cia, she stopped doing cia with me but she said it was no longer on the menu. I see names on here that I know deny BBFS. Alana Kane blocks you for no reason so I doubt she'll do it but like always, she probably does. Can anyone confirm Audrey Heart?

    This is my list of ladies that I've done it with. Probably forgot a few and some I omitted on purpose since they aren't in the games any longer or have gone UTR.

    Nikki Devil.

    Jazminjaz.

    Bella_love22.

    Mandi, Mandy, mandie. She changes the spelling. Did a few duos with 2 of her friends but they are no longer posting.

    CayC.

    Scarlettsyn.

    Itsjulie.

    Babyleathlace.

    French Beauty.

    Stillthebaddest.

    Jewels.

    Angela.

    Miyaeh Moore.

    Maria love from way back not the one posting on TNA right now.

    Juliababe.

    Brandy Dandy.

    Sultrylanaya.

  9. #219

    Best BBBJ and rim job

    Half hour is only ass licking and BBBJ for you 120 (no FS fee for half hour. FS min is 250).

    FS hr 250.

    FS 1.5 hrs 300.

    FS 2 hrs 350.

    Weekday overnights 750 VIP included.

    VIP add 100.

    Msog, no limits in your time. Kissing and BBBJ always included.

    Better than nuru massage has a rim job and BBBJ ending 175 for the hour.

    After 1st visit every visit is 50 off hr or more service.

  10. #218

    Dolcesempre videos

    Anyone get a hold of more of Dolcesempre videos?

  11. #217

    Serious Birdwatchers?

    Looking for someone to swallow as many loads as they can in an hour. Anyone have any recommendations?

  12. #216

    Rayleen

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSam2009  [View Original Post]
    I joined the board a few months back, been lurking. I have been around since Big Doggie days, damn I'm old.

    Anyway theres a MILF in the Anacortes area, Rayleen. I've known her for years, Does a better massage than my CMT, she is a trained CMT. One of the best DT, BBBJ, cim, birdwatcher sessions I have had.

    I once asked for just a CW session. Went on for 45 minutes. This gal loves it. FS if you like too.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?462736-Rayleen
    Always nice to find those hidden gems! Many years back, I used to meet up with a woman down in Fife named Helen who enjoyed giving a very slow & thorough tongue lapping to the twig, berries and backdoor.

  13. #215

    Do they swallow?

    Does this thread imply swallowing? Also, anyone know if any of the K-girls in Bellevue swallow? Facials?

    Boink.

  14. #214
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #213

    $$$

    If you're paying, then yeah. It's their JOB! LOL. If no, move on!

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Do women really allow this? I am always afraid to even ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape