Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 23418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9093

    Anyone see her yet?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/096476207636

    Nice young clean look, but is she a good provider?

  2. #9092
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercalli  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939115 and https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bella-...o-stay/7811141 This is definitely the girl on page 9 from the booking site. Also found her on FB old profile though from 2016.

  3. #9091

    She use to go by Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercalli  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.
    I've seen her once at the days inn and once at my house. Nice ass on her but haven't seen her post in a long time because this was almost two years ago because it was at my old house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3C0204A3-5C5C-4F62-B6F1-10FA790E4ADA.jpg‎  

  4. #9090
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.

  5. #9089
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    My last comment as new info has come to light. LCCC shows active. I noticed an ad an hour ago in STG for Amber so likely not her.

  6. #9088
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    I am going to add one more thought. That warning post on STG that includes a pic of the victims head. It is fake. Reverse lookup has it on the web and it is old so I cannot give any credit to the STG warning since it may appear to be someone with a grudge. Amber has been reviewed here but with lack luster experiences though.

  7. #9087

    Someone needs to move on

    Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but this has been going on long enough. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735.

    I, and I am sure a lot of you, have seen this on stg. And again, and again, and again. And I am sure that like myself, others have been suspicious that whoever it is likely is being less then truthful, maybe even someone trying to get back at someone, I don't know. But there is a photo there, of someone with staples in their head that "got hit with a gun". It's like, half this persons scalp that needed stapled back on. What kind of gun did they use? A Howitzer? Googled "staples in head", and sure enough the photo came up on a site called Wikimedia Commons and was post in 2011 originally. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:19_Staples.jpg.

    I can't say what's up here, but seriously whoever this is has been doing this long enough that I think any normal person would have moved on by now, even if it were completely true.

    Stay safe.

    MM.

  8. #9086
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    I would not say with 100% certainty but could be. Here is a recent ad. None ever have eyebrows trimmed like that but I am leaning towards yes. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/323602467056.

    Another interesting finding. There is one more arrest at that exact time at 11:45, a male for the same charge, supporting the claims on STG.

    Safe to say avoid

  9. #9085

    Amber

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.

  10. #9084
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880

    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
    The photo thief didn't even bother to cut out the nubiles.net watermark right there in the corner so yeah, TGTBT LOL.

  11. #9083
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880
    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
    Her name is Dani Lynn. Quick google search show her all over porn sites.

  12. #9082

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880

    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
    Has to be fake. No way a girl like that is in Toledo and no one has reported seeing her. Her ad says she has black hair and the girl in the pictures is blonde. And her location says "in town ". That's almost always a sign it's a scam.

  13. #9081

    Too good to be true?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880

    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?

  14. #9080
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy3027  [View Original Post]
    Texted her yesterday and she has moved from her place near downtown. She has been lying low since the COVID started and said she has only seen a couple of people since this started. Looking forward to our scheduled time tomorrow. I'll provide an update.

    In the meantime. Any reviews on this one? Can't find a name so hard to do a search on her.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/132626543389
    She's heavy on the drugs. She does them right before an appt and then she passes out during. She can be a lot of trouble trying to get her to leave, if it's an incall.

  15. #9079
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    It's a fake. Any ad that only gives a email address to contact is 99.9% fake. Also the location is a give away. If it's a real girl the ad would say Toledo or a surrounding area.
    Sorry, noticed that after I posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape