Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1576

    Yep, she a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I'd love to contact her. Nice looking. Or PM me.
    Haven't met her, but she is a pro, I do not think she post anywhere that I found. She deleted her SA account.

  2. #1575

    Google Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this somewhere, is she a pro? From Sa.
    Traces to a girl in the UK; so, fake pic, most likely. Might be a real girl behind the fake pic, but who knows.

    Google whatever username she's using on there.

  3. #1574

    Is she a Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this somewhere, is she a pro? From Sa.
    Do you have a link? I'd love to contact her. Nice looking. Or PM me.

  4. #1573

    Is she a pro?

    I've seen this somewhere, is she a pro? From Sa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎  

  5. #1572

    Needs of Concern: Senior Members Only.

    I have a lady friend looking for a man who can step into her needs of concern during this quarantine. She is on SA but I don't have her link right now. She will send pics when contacted. Mixed and very sexy 24 year old. PM me with your name (I don't care if it's fake) and number and I'll forward it to her. She does not want to be overwhelmed by members contacting her.

  6. #1571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    I got p*ssed off and blocked her. Cute 18-20 yo Latina.
    Atta boy block them all. Maybe someday they will get the message that the site only has so many suckers willing to support their b. S.

  7. #1570

    No, sorry.

    I got p*ssed off and blocked her. Cute 18-20 yo Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link.

  8. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    On SB. Her profile reads sweet and vulnerable. Her reply to my very low key "I'd enjoy the opportunity to get to know you"?

    "if you want to have any kind of relationship with me I need to know you are serious. I'm not fake and I'm not going to take advantage of you but I also need to know you won't do the same. Cash app $* 🥰" (name redacted for obvious reasons).

    I'm sure we all know better than to fall for that BS, but I thought I'd just save you guys the 10 credits in case you found her cute.

    There's a Dr. Dre song that comes to mind.
    Do you have a link.

  9. #1568

    Siennarenee. Cute, but a bonafide rinser

    On SB. Her profile reads sweet and vulnerable. Her reply to my very low key "I'd enjoy the opportunity to get to know you"?

    "if you want to have any kind of relationship with me I need to know you are serious. I'm not fake and I'm not going to take advantage of you but I also need to know you won't do the same. Cash app $* 🥰" (name redacted for obvious reasons).

    I'm sure we all know better than to fall for that BS, but I thought I'd just save you guys the 10 credits in case you found her cute.

    There's a Dr. Dre song that comes to mind.

  10. #1567

    Intel given and info needed

    What I have come across lately.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e0a9...3-7b4fd5785719

    Started a nice conversation then nothing. Waste of time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25b84...1-3c26b92d84c2

    Same with this one, or these two.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d

    Been discussed before, but said she has never met for less than 5. Wonder why she is on all the time?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...2-4bdb7ce28831

    Wanted 7 and a pic of my package to make sure I wasn't too big. Right!

    Any info on either of these:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0606a...a-eedb39e17a70

    PM is fine.

  11. #1566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651
    Would like to get back with this one but I am terminated from SA. Anyone know if she has a social media page somewhere?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62f57...0-fff2dbf3bf3c

  12. #1565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651
    Would like to get back with this one but I am terminated from SA. Anyone know if she has a social media page somewhere?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62f57...0-fff2dbf3bf3c

  13. #1564

    Dang! I am jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I have not had any issues on SA. Actually, I can't even keep up on the messages and the number of SBs wanting to meet during this time. I have one setup for coming Wednesday. But I think I'll cancel because am older and it's more dangerous for me. Plus, I can't sacrifice my family for a pussy.
    Do you have a clear public photo? And is your profile detailed? I don't have a public photo and my profile is sparse with just the key info!

  14. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by RegulaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I click on the links for this site it always says profile not available even though I'm logged in. Anybody else have this problem or am I just having issues?
    The link worked for me. Here are the picks from the link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52663A4E-B7D0-4FF0-8D82-495B93B7AB32.jpg‎   9222EE89-D17A-48B4-B82C-7C97ED0B677A.jpg‎  

  15. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    I've never had much success on SA and among the few SBs that bothered to communicate one said that she will not see anyone until this pandemic is over! So the predicted oversupply of eager and willing SBs is yet to materialize!

    Thinking of trying my luck on SecretBenefits for $60 I can message with 10 SBs and I will be happy if I can close the deal with 2 or 3!
    I have not had any issues on SA. Actually, I can't even keep up on the messages and the number of SBs wanting to meet during this time. I have one setup for coming Wednesday. But I think I'll cancel because am older and it's more dangerous for me. Plus, I can't sacrifice my family for a pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape