Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5566
-
05-12-20 07:51 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 215Yep, she a pro
Haven't met her, but she is a pro, I do not think she post anywhere that I found. She deleted her SA account.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:51 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 311Google Image Search
Traces to a girl in the UK; so, fake pic, most likely. Might be a real girl behind the fake pic, but who knows.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
Google whatever username she's using on there.
-
05-05-20 09:26 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 546Is she a Pro
Do you have a link? I'd love to contact her. Nice looking. Or PM me.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 22:00 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 215Is she a pro?
I've seen this somewhere, is she a pro? From Sa.
-
05-03-20 00:04 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 546Needs of Concern: Senior Members Only.
I have a lady friend looking for a man who can step into her needs of concern during this quarantine. She is on SA but I don't have her link right now. She will send pics when contacted. Mixed and very sexy 24 year old. PM me with your name (I don't care if it's fake) and number and I'll forward it to her. She does not want to be overwhelmed by members contacting her.
-
05-02-20 17:44 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Atta boy block them all. Maybe someday they will get the message that the site only has so many suckers willing to support their b. S.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 09:11 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 168No, sorry.
I got p*ssed off and blocked her. Cute 18-20 yo Latina.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 21:31 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 546Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 20:20 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 168Siennarenee. Cute, but a bonafide rinser
On SB. Her profile reads sweet and vulnerable. Her reply to my very low key "I'd enjoy the opportunity to get to know you"?
"if you want to have any kind of relationship with me I need to know you are serious. I'm not fake and I'm not going to take advantage of you but I also need to know you won't do the same. Cash app $* 🥰" (name redacted for obvious reasons).
I'm sure we all know better than to fall for that BS, but I thought I'd just save you guys the 10 credits in case you found her cute.
There's a Dr. Dre song that comes to mind.
-
04-26-20 18:16 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 60Intel given and info needed
What I have come across lately.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4e0a9...3-7b4fd5785719
Started a nice conversation then nothing. Waste of time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/25b84...1-3c26b92d84c2
Same with this one, or these two.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d
Been discussed before, but said she has never met for less than 5. Wonder why she is on all the time?
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...2-4bdb7ce28831
Wanted 7 and a pic of my package to make sure I wasn't too big. Right!
Any info on either of these:
https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76
https://www.seeking.com/member/0606a...a-eedb39e17a70
PM is fine.
-
04-26-20 17:42 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 1651Would like to get back with this one but I am terminated from SA. Anyone know if she has a social media page somewhere?
https://www.seeking.com/member/62f57...0-fff2dbf3bf3c
-
04-26-20 17:30 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 1651Would like to get back with this one but I am terminated from SA. Anyone know if she has a social media page somewhere?
https://www.seeking.com/member/62f57...0-fff2dbf3bf3c
-
04-26-20 11:42 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 365Dang! I am jealous
Do you have a clear public photo? And is your profile detailed? I don't have a public photo and my profile is sparse with just the key info!
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 01:33 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 546The link worked for me. Here are the picks from the link.
Originally Posted by RegulaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 01:28 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 546I have not had any issues on SA. Actually, I can't even keep up on the messages and the number of SBs wanting to meet during this time. I have one setup for coming Wednesday. But I think I'll cancel because am older and it's more dangerous for me. Plus, I can't sacrifice my family for a pussy.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





