Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1561

    Have all SBs self-quarantined themselves?

    I've never had much success on SA and among the few SBs that bothered to communicate one said that she will not see anyone until this pandemic is over! So the predicted oversupply of eager and willing SBs is yet to materialize!

    Thinking of trying my luck on SecretBenefits for $60 I can message with 10 SBs and I will be happy if I can close the deal with 2 or 3!

  2. #1560

    Not there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met this one? She seems pretty open to whatever.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66854...5-6f6b146d9d20
    Whenever I click on the links for this site it always says profile not available even though I'm logged in. Anybody else have this problem or am I just having issues?

  3. #1559

    Tina

    Anyone ever met this one? She seems pretty open to whatever.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66854...5-6f6b146d9d20

  4. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info / experience with Shae? Tried searching on Greensboro board, but not a lot of info other than she used to escort for an agency.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3f46...a-b00c8fd5ec1b
    Seen her a few times. Gotten a bit bigger than those pics. Used to be super in shape body. Her blonde friend does doubles with her. They are ok fun. Nothing spectacular. I'm probably done with that experience.

  5. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by ADreamer  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this animal lover. I see she is dbl dipping into WYP as well and eager to meet soon.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba843...5-77e2e62d5f24
    So. Has anyone seen her recently? She seemed eager to meet when I contacted her a week and a half ago but I had to cancel for work reasons. Wondering if anyone has any more recent intel.

  6. #1556

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Met her probably about a year ago. I believe she said she lives in Burlington at the time, but we met in Raleigh. Decent looking girl, nice body, although I remember being disappointed overall and expecting a better experience. I think she has been around for several years, and has been fairly high volume, so it was a very transactional experience.
    Met her today, and agree with everything you mentioned. She stills lives in Burlington but we met in Raleigh hotel. Chatted for about 10-15 minutes on SA horror stories, coronavirus and arrangement expectations before getting to the fun. Cute girl like her pictures. Didn't smell like a smoker but as we were kissing, got a mouthful of menthol flavor.

    Asked before meeting whether BBFS was possible and she gave me the "I'm not sure. If you're asking me, that means you probably ask other girls. Let me think about it. " No hesitation during the session as far as BBFS, so YMMV. She moans a lot during the session but didn't seem that into it. Finished with CIM with her running to the sink to spit. Not sure about repeating with her, good but not for the price. We originally agreed on 250, but I threw her an extra 50 for having cancelled twice previously on her.

  7. #1555
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7231b...0-74609f2ad91e

    Careful. Possible time waster. Chatted with her a week or two ago (from Tinder) as she's my type and recognized her picture on SA. After texting back and forth she disclosed she's in PA for the foreseeable future, which didn't stop her from asking for 'allowance' for texting and pictures. I ignored her $ requests and just said I'm happy to meet in person when she's back in town.

    Yaya.

  8. #1554

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info / experience with Shae? Tried searching on Greensboro board, but not a lot of info other than she used to escort for an agency.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3f46...a-b00c8fd5ec1b
    Met her probably about a year ago. I believe she said she lives in Burlington at the time, but we met in Raleigh. Decent looking girl, nice body, although I remember being disappointed overall and expecting a better experience. I think she has been around for several years, and has been fairly high volume, so it was a very transactional experience.

  9. #1553

    Shae

    Any one have any info / experience with Shae? Tried searching on Greensboro board, but not a lot of info other than she used to escort for an agency.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3f46...a-b00c8fd5ec1b

  10. #1552

    SA and SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    I've been a paying member to SA for a few months now with moderate success. I'm thinking of letting my subscription lapse though and switch to SB. I've been a non-paying member of SB for awhile and get message notifications all the time that just seem fake. What is your guys opinion on SB as opposed to SA as far as bang for your buck? Thanks.
    Am a paying member on both and I think the only difference is SB, what you pay can last for months or years depending on how often you respond or initiate convos. While on SA your payment only lasts for a month with unlimited texts.

  11. #1551

    RE Christina257

    She and I exchanged texts about a month ago just before the NC restaurants were limited to take out only. She wanted to meet at M Sushi in Durham for 1st date but that was a trek for me so I proposed a very good seafood spot with daily fresh catch and craft cocktails that would be closer to me but no farther for her. No sushi but many other options and highly regarded in Triangle reviews. She had never been there and when she googled it replied that it was too casual and laid back for 1st date. "First few dates are usually fancy upscale restaurants. ".

    That told me all I needed to know and I dropped the conversation. Not surprised to see her apparent ask for BCD is based on old photos and in inverse relation to her age and weight gain.

  12. #1550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Curvy

    Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her almost 3 years ago, I think for 300. She was pretty and it was a fun time, but honestly she is definitely curvy and not athletic body type, and judging by her social media she's a bit bigger now than she was when I saw her back then. I later found that she was one of a group of women at Chapel Hill that all knew each other and were on the site, and probably compared notes. Like I said, it was a fun time, but better options out there in my opinion.
    Just a kinder way of describing a fat chick. If the market will bare it they will keep asking for those kind of rates, some.

    Guys are desperate enough so they will continue to gossip with each other to find out what is the max they can get.

  13. #1549

    Skills

    Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her almost 3 years ago, I think for 300. She was pretty and it was a fun time, but honestly she is definitely curvy and not athletic body type, and judging by her social media she's a bit bigger now than she was when I saw her back then. I later found that she was one of a group of women at Chapel Hill that all knew each other and were on the site, and probably compared notes. Like I said, it was a fun time, but better options out there in my opinion.
    Sounds like she has doubled up on her skills in three yrs 🤣. I haven't been on that site in months. The couple I met from there I negotiated with for around 1-120. Most all have that quick need agenda. I did land one for about 6/7 months but she graduated and moved away. Was fun while it lasted but that was set up on a monthly donation and all you could get any time she was available. Happy hunting.

  14. #1548

    She's been around for some time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I have been working on this one for a wile. Pretty sure she is real but still has GPS even in todays environment. Looking for $600.00 a meet. She really does not want to know what would be required for me to drop 6 bills LOL its definitely not a a quick 1-2 hour meet. But for all of you high rollers out there or someone with better game than you here is one for ya!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d
    I met up with her almost 3 years ago, I think for 300. She was pretty and it was a fun time, but honestly she is definitely curvy and not athletic body type, and judging by her social media she's a bit bigger now than she was when I saw her back then. I later found that she was one of a group of women at Chapel Hill that all knew each other and were on the site, and probably compared notes. Like I said, it was a fun time, but better options out there in my opinion.

  15. #1547

    Airbnb

    Anyone ever use airbnb for a meet and if so how did it go. Thinking it would be better than a hotel as its more discreet and easier to setup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape