Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,901 to 21,915 of 30783
-
05-02-20 08:06 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 136Sad Sad
I texted her number last night as soon as I saw this hoping it was somehow a different Jenna, but her family confirmed.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
I thought she was turning it around at one point. She had a legit job, and she had told me she stopped using.
-
05-02-20 07:45 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 563Not her
That's Jenn from the bookstore who you are referring to.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/861356047149
All of a sudden she goes by Jenna. I am referring to a different person.
-
05-02-20 07:36 #8881Senior Member

Posts: 51She's posted on both Thursday and Friday?
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 22:52 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 87Postpartum xxAJ
Yes, I have. At that time (and think still now), only oral available, due to recent childbirth etc.
Originally Posted by Admiral91
[View Original Post]
Same rates, services, performance as before, and as reviewed / commented on this board in past.
-
05-01-20 19:58 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 263Sexy Cat
Anyone have information on Sexy Cat? She is in Raleigh but apparently based out of Miami. PM is fine. Thanks.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/355678296370
-
05-01-20 19:49 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 422I decided to set up an apt anyway. Showed up, texted I was parked, and radio silence. No further contact for thirty minutes. I left.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 18:16 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 56Any info guys? Saw a name on an older ad 'AJ'.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/092428815320
edit: sorry I see her now under xxAJ. Anyone seen her since the baby?
-
05-01-20 14:24 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 34Michelle
There are many reviews under the massage thread.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 13:49 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 263I suspect the quarantine has increased the risk of detection. With fewer people out (especially at night), the normally stealth drug crowd probably sticks out like a sore thumb.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
I recently found myself on New Bern at about 10 pm trying to see someone and with EVERYTHING closed I thought to myself "What the fuck excuse am I going to use for being out if uncle pulls me over?" Stay safe.
-
05-01-20 13:05 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 563Sad News
Just heard Jenna passed away on Wednesday.
It broke my heart hearing that, but once again, the demons got the best of another. Are. I. P.
-
05-01-20 12:44 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 422I get it. I found her, she matches the photo on her ad. I guess she spent a little time visiting. This increases her coronavirus exposure risk. I think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 12:32 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 658Jld
Think she's from Greensboro and could have info posted on their forum.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 10:43 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 827Do you mind sharing your experience with Taylormade, what was on the menu? I sometimes see her post for 2 girl, do you know who her friend is? PM me.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 10:42 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 619Hint
Use one filter only was in the actual site. Female. Will only show Female mugs. Look for date. Then once in right date area say the three letters are BAT. So you spy Beth Ann Tofat. Thus your match BAT. Simple. Hope that helps. Remember innocent until proven guilty.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 10:37 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 619Misty
Try the correct board. Massage. Non AMP Massage. This is escort thread / board.
Originally Posted by Makin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




