Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8875
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Looks like RPD is rounding up drug couples steadily.

    JLD on 4/29 and REL on 4/30. Anybody we know?
    I suspect the quarantine has increased the risk of detection. With fewer people out (especially at night), the normally stealth drug crowd probably sticks out like a sore thumb.

    I recently found myself on New Bern at about 10 pm trying to see someone and with EVERYTHING closed I thought to myself "What the fuck excuse am I going to use for being out if uncle pulls me over?" Stay safe.

  2. #8874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Sad News

    Just heard Jenna passed away on Wednesday.

    It broke my heart hearing that, but once again, the demons got the best of another. Are. I. P.

  3. #8873
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Use one filter only was in the actual site. Female. Will only show Female mugs. Look for date. Then once in right date area say the three letters are BAT. So you spy Beth Ann Tofat. Thus your match BAT. Simple. Hope that helps. Remember innocent until proven guilty.
    I get it. I found her, she matches the photo on her ad. I guess she spent a little time visiting. This increases her coronavirus exposure risk. I think I'll pass.

  4. #8872

    Jld

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Looks like RPD is rounding up drug couples steadily.

    JLD on 4/29 and REL on 4/30. Anybody we know?
    Think she's from Greensboro and could have info posted on their forum.

  5. #8871
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I just nailed her. 60 for the qv.

    Holydiver.
    Do you mind sharing your experience with Taylormade, what was on the menu? I sometimes see her post for 2 girl, do you know who her friend is? PM me.

  6. #8870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Hint

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    How would I know what the first, middle and last name are? Is it too difficult to just state what HML stand for?
    Use one filter only was in the actual site. Female. Will only show Female mugs. Look for date. Then once in right date area say the three letters are BAT. So you spy Beth Ann Tofat. Thus your match BAT. Simple. Hope that helps. Remember innocent until proven guilty.

  7. #8869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Makin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got a service review of Mist, a gifted LMT.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/170805
    Try the correct board. Massage. Non AMP Massage. This is escort thread / board.

  8. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    How would I know what the first, middle and last name are? Is it too difficult to just state what HML stand for?
    I think the rules of board (Admin) disallow giving names of people in mugshots. You have to connect the dots on the Wake Count Mugshots search website. People here often provide initials of the names of people in mugshots.

  9. #8867

    Maria

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...w/329282054191

    Now this is Maria. She's from my neck of the woods in Virginia she has a wide open menu. Very fun and sweet not on any drugs except 420 she will be staying at an upscale hotel in Crabtree area. Hit her up anal lovers. She can take a pounding.

  10. #8866
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Use the link: https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx.

    Match first letter of first, middle and last name. You will connect the dots.
    How would I know what the first, middle and last name are? Is it too difficult to just state what HML stand for?

  11. #8865

    3 letter acronyms

    Use the link: https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx.

    Match first letter of first, middle and last name. You will connect the dots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've been in the hobby for years and I have no idea what all of these 3 letter acronyms are everybody is suddenly throwing around.

  12. #8864

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    What does HML mean?
    I've been in the hobby for years and I have no idea what all of these 3 letter acronyms are everybody is suddenly throwing around.

  13. #8863

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/230065957915

    She's real.

    Pix are accurate, although she has more weight in stomach and rear than I expected.

    Didn't watch clock, we went long.

    Odor down south.

    Seemed spaced out at a bit, probably using.

    Menu was open (BBFS, BBBJ, any position, Greek*) , what ever way you like, although Greek takes some effort on your part.

    60 qv Staying in decent hotel.

    Doubt I would repeat. Odor.

    Roommate is this one.

    She's real and Pix are (were) real.

    She looked rough, near death kinda skinny, she was in bathroom while I dreamed with other.

    Now, I love spinners. Might check on her some other day to see if it was just a rough day.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/639442411078
    The Roommate goes by MJ.

  14. #8862
    Looks like RPD is rounding up drug couples steadily.

    JLD on 4/29 and REL on 4/30. Anybody we know?

  15. #8861
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeam08  [View Original Post]
    HML tonight, 4/28.
    What does HML mean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape