Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Purdue Rd is a go

    Seems that Body Health Spa is taking phone appointments. Firehouse and Mountain Aire both still have their phones off.

  2. #13578

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Xdc96  [View Original Post]
    Adding my two cents. I have been seeing Crystal for some time now. I saw her again this past Monday afternoon. She is a very nice, friendly lady as noted below. She does haircuts, manscaping, and massage. The haircuts are excellent, really does a nice job.

    In my experience with manscaping, she takes her time and is more careful than some others I have visited. She gives a nice relaxing massage, not deep tissue, but feels nice.

    Believe her latest rates are 30/40/60 for clothed / topless / nude haircut, 80 for manscaping, and 100 for 60 minute massage. I don't see a current ad for her, but she sometimes is in the Beauty section of Craigslist. I always enjoy myself and leave happy. I have not tried to pursue anything beyond HE.

    She is not a clock watcher, but scheduling can sometimes be an issue. She has a real life with young kids, transportation issues, etc, so be patient. It will be worth it. I am retired and have limited funds these days, but I will continue to see Crystal on a regular basis when I can. An afternoon with a nude haircut, manscaping and massage = good day for me! As Jjbee notes below, I am one of the ones that find her to be very good!!
    Where could we get contact info.

  3. #13577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by MDJr1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I've been texting with her and she must be off her meds. She's pretty unstable and is saying some pretty crazy stuff. I haven't gotten to see her personally, but I plan on avoiding her like the plague. Her reviews on rub ratings are disabled.
    Her ad now confirms your theory.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895?layout=list

  4. #13576

    Thanks guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She also looks like a girl from my college. Damn, definitely a fake.
    Damn. I didn't recognize her. I figured TGTBT but was praying for it to be otherwise.

  5. #13575
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Pics on site are of Ashley Adams Porn Actress. Doubt that she will be the one you see.
    Hi Guys, new to the area and set up a new account. She is absolutely fake. She wanted a deposit and got really odd after I challenged her on it.

    AVOID at all cost. I was already weary after she listed Hand job on her page.

  6. #13574

    That's why she looked so damn familiar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Pics on site are of Ashley Adams Porn Actress. Doubt that she will be the one you see.
    She also looks like a girl from my college. Damn, definitely a fake.

  7. #13573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    She's in there

    If she doesn't answer that means she's blowing someone. She's kind of a beast. I turned around and walked out.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes text works at rose if calling doesn't'.

  8. #13572

    Rose Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasmot  [View Original Post]
    Pulled door at Luna, locked.

    Tried calling rose no answer 2 x but this was later in the afternoon.

    Scrubs on shadeland closed they have a sign about a plumbing issue.

    Pretty sure I saw a man walk into you spa as I was driving by but didn't want to be that guy and walk in right after.
    Sometimes text works at rose if calling doesn't'.

  9. #13571

    Would guess fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I assume she's fake or not good since she has reviews disabled, but anyone seen this one? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/171147.

    She has a site that I'm thinking is new.
    Pics on site are of Ashley Adams Porn Actress. Doubt that she will be the one you see.

  10. #13570

    Please tell me this is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I assume she's fake or not good since she has reviews disabled, but anyone seen this one? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/171147.

    She has a site that I'm thinking is new.
    Has anyone had any experience with her? Let us know ASAP because this looks amazing if legit LOL.

  11. #13569

    Sophie?

    I assume she's fake or not good since she has reviews disabled, but anyone seen this one? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/171147.

    She has a site that I'm thinking is new.

  12. #13568

    Her current ad is.

    Interesting to say the least.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDJr1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I've been texting with her and she must be off her meds. She's pretty unstable and is saying some pretty crazy stuff. I haven't gotten to see her personally, but I plan on avoiding her like the plague. Her reviews on rub ratings are disabled.

  13. #13567
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdc96  [View Original Post]
    Adding my two cents. I have been seeing Crystal for some time now. I saw her again this past Monday afternoon. She is a very nice, friendly lady as noted below. She does haircuts, manscaping, and massage. The haircuts are excellent, really does a nice job.

    In my experience with manscaping, she takes her time and is more careful than some others I have visited. She gives a nice relaxing massage, not deep tissue, but feels nice.

    Believe her latest rates are 30/40/60 for clothed / topless / nude haircut, 80 for manscaping, and 100 for 60 minute massage. I don't see a current ad for her, but she sometimes is in the Beauty section of Craigslist. I always enjoy myself and leave happy. I have not tried to pursue anything beyond HE.

    She is not a clock watcher, but scheduling can sometimes be an issue. She has a real life with young kids, transportation issues, etc, so be patient. It will be worth it. I am retired and have limited funds these days, but I will continue to see Crystal on a regular basis when I can. An afternoon with a nude haircut, manscaping and massage = good day for me! As Jjbee notes below, I am one of the ones that find her to be very good!!
    Wanting some contact info, if anyone could help me out. Thanks.

  14. #13566
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohek7  [View Original Post]
    Howdy all. Just came across this ad: https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895 and she looks familiar, but I just can't place where I've seen her. I don't see any reviews under the name Hannah. Just wondered if any of you guys think she looks familiar, too. Or have any recollection about her.

    Cheers!
    Wow, I've been texting with her and she must be off her meds. She's pretty unstable and is saying some pretty crazy stuff. I haven't gotten to see her personally, but I plan on avoiding her like the plague. Her reviews on rub ratings are disabled.

  15. #13565

    Round town

    Pulled door at Luna, locked.

    Tried calling rose no answer 2 x but this was later in the afternoon.

    Scrubs on shadeland closed they have a sign about a plumbing issue.

    Pretty sure I saw a man walk into you spa as I was driving by but didn't want to be that guy and walk in right after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape