Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,796 to 15,810 of 29360
-
04-29-20 20:45 #13565Regular Member

Posts: 1Round town
Pulled door at Luna, locked.
Tried calling rose no answer 2 x but this was later in the afternoon.
Scrubs on shadeland closed they have a sign about a plumbing issue.
Pretty sure I saw a man walk into you spa as I was driving by but didn't want to be that guy and walk in right after.
-
04-29-20 18:46 #13564Senior Member

Posts: 145Luna
Went by there this afternoon and was locked and didn't answer the phone King said they would be there tomorrow so I went to Rose for the second time in a week Not great but better then nothing She cut it short after about ten others came in and interrupted us.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 16:23 #13563Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah, you know, I'm kinda funny, I don't like being called a liar.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 13:08 #13562Senior Member

Posts: 727Rose Spa
I had a noon appointment and got there at 11:40 to check things out, I called and was told to come on in. Massage was through a towell no mask. On the flip she asked if wnated HJ or Mouth and I said mouth she said $ and I said I coldnt do that and she said. 6 and I said ok and she asked for money. Half ass head attempt and when she felt I was getting close she pulled off and finished with her hand. She did finish with a great leg and thigh massage. HHR lasted 45 minutes. Was ok for the times we were in and left happy but wouldn't repeat in normal times.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 12:07 #13561Senior Member

Posts: 1175Thanks. It's a long drive for me to check myself.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 11:16 #13560Regular Member

Posts: 6Hannah? She looks familiar
Howdy all. Just came across this ad: https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895 and she looks familiar, but I just can't place where I've seen her. I don't see any reviews under the name Hannah. Just wondered if any of you guys think she looks familiar, too. Or have any recollection about her.
Cheers!
-
04-29-20 10:48 #13559Senior Member

Posts: 727Luna
Last time I was by there door was locked but was last week. I had a noon apoinment at rose, I will swing buy and check on Luna then.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 10:45 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 1175Anyone else had luck
At Luna or Queen. Curious to see if they've got new talent already but the only one to report won't give details. Just smarts off in PMs and posts.
Originally Posted by FalconHeavy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 23:21 #13557Regular Member

Posts: 18Yep, you caught me. What do I know? I can't read a sign on the building's facade. Gee, how could I get anything past you?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 20:34 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 1175Interesting
Since the gals that could have been there were both at another location today. There aren't any others that could have been there.
Originally Posted by FalconHeavy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 15:01 #13555Regular Member

Posts: 18Luna
Visited Luna today, just to see what happened. The door is unlocked and I sauntered in and was met by a reasonably attractive lady. On went the lights in the room and I paid the house fee and prepared to relax. All was as expected, did get sprayed down by sanitizer and offered a mask. The massage was relaxing, four hands offered but I passed. On the flip, the handshake was ok, not memorable but ok. Quick clean up, bottle of water and out the door for. 8.
-
04-28-20 09:07 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 130King
Everything in this report is correct. I had a similar experience other than in my case there was not a lot of interruptions once it started. She tried to be very sanitary; spraying, wiping, etc with sanitizer and even offered me a mask. There is parking in back too.
Originally Posted by FzrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 08:54 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 37Brookville Road.
Originally Posted by Jobubu45
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 17:51 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 421Why not just look through the hole or stick your hand through to verify it's a female?
Originally Posted by IndianaGuy68
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 16:51 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes!
Agreed! We have to be able to see the LADY somehow. Maybe there's an app for that. .
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






