Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,781 to 15,795 of 29346
-
05-01-20 08:26 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 1016She's in there
If she doesn't answer that means she's blowing someone. She's kind of a beast. I turned around and walked out.
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 08:20 #13565Senior Member

Posts: 727Rose Spa
Sometimes text works at rose if calling doesn't'.
Originally Posted by Dasmot
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 07:50 #13564Senior Member

Posts: 164Would guess fake
Pics on site are of Ashley Adams Porn Actress. Doubt that she will be the one you see.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 01:53 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 478Please tell me this is real
Has anyone had any experience with her? Let us know ASAP because this looks amazing if legit LOL.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 18:39 #13562Senior Member

Posts: 1095Sophie?
I assume she's fake or not good since she has reviews disabled, but anyone seen this one? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/171147.
She has a site that I'm thinking is new.
-
04-30-20 18:38 #13561Senior Member

Posts: 1095Her current ad is.
Interesting to say the least.
Originally Posted by MDJr1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 18:36 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 37Wanting some contact info, if anyone could help me out. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Xdc96
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 12:54 #13559Regular Member

Posts: 18Wow, I've been texting with her and she must be off her meds. She's pretty unstable and is saying some pretty crazy stuff. I haven't gotten to see her personally, but I plan on avoiding her like the plague. Her reviews on rub ratings are disabled.
Originally Posted by Ohek7
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 20:45 #13558Regular Member

Posts: 1Round town
Pulled door at Luna, locked.
Tried calling rose no answer 2 x but this was later in the afternoon.
Scrubs on shadeland closed they have a sign about a plumbing issue.
Pretty sure I saw a man walk into you spa as I was driving by but didn't want to be that guy and walk in right after.
-
04-29-20 18:46 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 145Luna
Went by there this afternoon and was locked and didn't answer the phone King said they would be there tomorrow so I went to Rose for the second time in a week Not great but better then nothing She cut it short after about ten others came in and interrupted us.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 16:23 #13556Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah, you know, I'm kinda funny, I don't like being called a liar.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 13:08 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 727Rose Spa
I had a noon appointment and got there at 11:40 to check things out, I called and was told to come on in. Massage was through a towell no mask. On the flip she asked if wnated HJ or Mouth and I said mouth she said $ and I said I coldnt do that and she said. 6 and I said ok and she asked for money. Half ass head attempt and when she felt I was getting close she pulled off and finished with her hand. She did finish with a great leg and thigh massage. HHR lasted 45 minutes. Was ok for the times we were in and left happy but wouldn't repeat in normal times.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 12:07 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 1175Thanks. It's a long drive for me to check myself.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 11:16 #13553Regular Member

Posts: 6Hannah? She looks familiar
Howdy all. Just came across this ad: https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895 and she looks familiar, but I just can't place where I've seen her. I don't see any reviews under the name Hannah. Just wondered if any of you guys think she looks familiar, too. Or have any recollection about her.
Cheers!
-
04-29-20 10:48 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 727Luna
Last time I was by there door was locked but was last week. I had a noon apoinment at rose, I will swing buy and check on Luna then.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





