Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,931 to 21,945 of 30787
-
04-30-20 16:18 #8857Senior Member

Posts: 26Does anybody know about Michelle and her services?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/massag...smile/29045366
-
04-30-20 15:54 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 51Cutie Bootie
She's real.
Pix are accurate, but hide the teeth damage.
I have dreamed about her several times (although not in the past month or so).
Menu open, except for trips to Greece.
She has always been a sweet heart, smelled great, and is a bit embarrassed about her teeth.
There was no signs of current demons, but obviously some damage from the past.
Hotel was nice.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/691752074525
-
04-30-20 15:29 #8855Senior Member

Posts: 51I'm Horrible at Names
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/230065957915
She's real.
Pix are accurate, although she has more weight in stomach and rear than I expected.
Didn't watch clock, we went long.
Odor down south.
Seemed spaced out at a bit, probably using.
Menu was open (BBFS, BBBJ, any position, Greek*) , what ever way you like, although Greek takes some effort on your part.
60 qv Staying in decent hotel.
Doubt I would repeat. Odor.
Roommate is this one.
She's real and Pix are (were) real.
She looked rough, near death kinda skinny, she was in bathroom while I dreamed with other.
Now, I love spinners. Might check on her some other day to see if it was just a rough day.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/639442411078
-
04-30-20 13:35 #8854Senior Member

Posts: 75Meth Head
Was planning TTOFT She's a meth head, thief. Asked for deposit.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
For incall said no way. We agreed to QV. 7 then when I arrived out in the country Between Fuquay and Angier. She wanted to switch to car date. Then the " give me the money and I'll be right back" yeah OK.
I left. Plus is she looks way better in person and appears clean but definitely 100% on something.
-
04-30-20 10:33 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 619This one?
No. He is talking about Kate who has her own on the bottom half of this board. Kate Paige. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/48804690/
Originally Posted by MarleyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 09:29 #8852Senior Member

Posts: 373Kate Paige
Here you go.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/48804690/
-
04-30-20 09:14 #8851Senior Member

Posts: 75Don't waste your time
Really bitchy, acted like she was doing a huge favor to answer text. Kept me waiting and lackluster service. Hygiene a bit.
Originally Posted by PepsiCola1
[View Original Post]
On the questionable side. A tad on the sketchy side. As always YMMV. Good luck.
-
04-30-20 09:03 #8850Regular Member

Posts: 19Kate Paige
I believe this is her.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49386057/
-
04-30-20 08:37 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Kate Paige
Is there a link?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
Holydiver.
-
04-30-20 08:09 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 163Paige
This one?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/467764032998
-
04-30-20 02:33 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 263Arl
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/48589841/#.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 01:20 #8846Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone seen Milli??
-
04-30-20 00:17 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 93Who?
I checked everyone on 4/26 but could not figure it out who was it:
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 18:07 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 107Samara
For those of you who have seen her before -- you know of the good times. Anyhow. She's considering incall next week somewhere in the area. If you're interested -- reach out to her! (you can tell her I sent you if you like). I was talking to her earlier and it came up she'll be in the area.
-
04-29-20 17:33 #8843Senior Member

Posts: 750Wondering
Does anybody know the deal with this one http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/939424117050.












Reply With Quote



