Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 887 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4036

    Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    This is a fake ad. Texting or emailing this will lead you down a spam rabbit hole.
    Not to mention many providers are not outright explicit in their ads like this is. Big red flag there. I've seen a couple different midget ads going around. While I know they are fake, I kind of wish one was legit haha.

    RM.

  2. #4035

    Fake Add

    Tineye lit up on this one and a email response was full of bad grammar.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/914657145019

    Nice tits never the less, LOL.

    Just sayin'.

    L2 p.

  3. #4034

    I only wish

    Quote Originally Posted by MpDiggler1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider before? Seems TGTBT.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/928715213435
    I'd be nice if she was legit, I couldn't say, sorry.

    It does seem that whenever they're from Anderson they're fake sadly. Only thing I've found in A- town is a couple of decent AMPs and they're closed for now.

    L2 p.

  4. #4033

    Beware

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NzI...YWFhN2JmNg.jpg

    The girl in pics is incarcerated in scdc right now so beware and be safe.

    Stay safe.

    Awesome1369.

  5. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMarkd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this cute little drink of water?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/264590014188
    This is a fake ad. Texting or emailing this will lead you down a spam rabbit hole.

  6. #4031

    Using someone else's pics

    I know for a absolute fact the girl in the pics is incarcerated in SCDC right now so beware. Stay safe gent.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NzI...YWFhN2JmNg.jpg

  7. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkeKent13  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8642702055

    I saw this chick today. Easy set up process at a average motel. Laid back and pretty cool. Body was nice. Natural PAWG. Thick thighs. Very clean. Asked me to wash hands before we started, but not in an a hole way. Started with a nice bbj. Stood at the edge of the bed to get a nice view. And what a view! The ass to waist ratio is real. Then went to doggy and finished with her on top. Nice rack too. Little pudge around the middle and not America Next Top Model in the face, but ass and attitude made up for it. Will repeat for sure.
    Was she still wearing that sexy ankle jewelry?

    L2p.

  8. #4029

    Any info on Midget Emely

    Has anyone had any experience with this cute little drink of water?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/264590014188

  9. #4028

    Khrisma. Not bad at all

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8642702055

    I saw this chick today. Easy set up process at a average motel. Laid back and pretty cool. Body was nice. Natural PAWG. Thick thighs. Very clean. Asked me to wash hands before we started, but not in an a hole way. Started with a nice bbj. Stood at the edge of the bed to get a nice view. And what a view! The ass to waist ratio is real. Then went to doggy and finished with her on top. Nice rack too. Little pudge around the middle and not America Next Top Model in the face, but ass and attitude made up for it. Will repeat for sure.

  10. #4027

    Mistress Emilee

    Has anyone seen this provider before? Seems TGTBT.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/928715213435

  11. #4026
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyjack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about Envy? I've seen her around for a while and wondered if anyone had any experience with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/024834431650
    I called her several months back. She wanted me to pick her up at some address I'm Easley and take her to Greenville to get a room. I never called her back. Her voice sounds like she has been a heavy smoker for years.

  12. #4025

    Envy

    Has anyone heard anything about Envy? I've seen her around for a while and wondered if anyone had any experience with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/024834431650

  13. #4024

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    LOL. When I said teethless, I meant that it was one of those bjs where your peen isn't getting scraped by the giver's teeth.
    That's what I was hoping but now days you never know. Those teeth scrapers are hell for sure, will open your eyes when you jump into the shower, LOL.

    Welcome to the board, BTW.

    L2 p.

  14. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    That sounds lovely and like we found a gem so guys, please treat her right! What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.
    I've been following her on SC for a while. Been skeptical but never pulled the trigger. I might need to set something up soon.

  15. #4022

    Teeth less

    Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play  [View Original Post]
    Brother when you say toothless surely you are not saying she hasn't any teeth. At least I'm hoping she has all her teeth.

    Just asking,

    L2 p.
    LOL. When I said teethless, I meant that it was one of those bjs where your peen isn't getting scraped by the giver's teeth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape