Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 888 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4047

    Beware

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NzI...YWFhN2JmNg.jpg

    The girl in pics is incarcerated in scdc right now so beware and be safe.

    Stay safe.

    Awesome1369.

  2. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMarkd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this cute little drink of water?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/264590014188
    This is a fake ad. Texting or emailing this will lead you down a spam rabbit hole.

  3. #4045

    Using someone else's pics

    I know for a absolute fact the girl in the pics is incarcerated in SCDC right now so beware. Stay safe gent.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NzI...YWFhN2JmNg.jpg

  4. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkeKent13  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8642702055

    I saw this chick today. Easy set up process at a average motel. Laid back and pretty cool. Body was nice. Natural PAWG. Thick thighs. Very clean. Asked me to wash hands before we started, but not in an a hole way. Started with a nice bbj. Stood at the edge of the bed to get a nice view. And what a view! The ass to waist ratio is real. Then went to doggy and finished with her on top. Nice rack too. Little pudge around the middle and not America Next Top Model in the face, but ass and attitude made up for it. Will repeat for sure.
    Was she still wearing that sexy ankle jewelry?

    L2p.

  5. #4043

    Any info on Midget Emely

    Has anyone had any experience with this cute little drink of water?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/264590014188

  6. #4042

    Khrisma. Not bad at all

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8642702055

    I saw this chick today. Easy set up process at a average motel. Laid back and pretty cool. Body was nice. Natural PAWG. Thick thighs. Very clean. Asked me to wash hands before we started, but not in an a hole way. Started with a nice bbj. Stood at the edge of the bed to get a nice view. And what a view! The ass to waist ratio is real. Then went to doggy and finished with her on top. Nice rack too. Little pudge around the middle and not America Next Top Model in the face, but ass and attitude made up for it. Will repeat for sure.

  7. #4041

    Mistress Emilee

    Has anyone seen this provider before? Seems TGTBT.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/928715213435

  8. #4040
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyjack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about Envy? I've seen her around for a while and wondered if anyone had any experience with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/024834431650
    I called her several months back. She wanted me to pick her up at some address I'm Easley and take her to Greenville to get a room. I never called her back. Her voice sounds like she has been a heavy smoker for years.

  9. #4039

    Envy

    Has anyone heard anything about Envy? I've seen her around for a while and wondered if anyone had any experience with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/024834431650

  10. #4038

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    LOL. When I said teethless, I meant that it was one of those bjs where your peen isn't getting scraped by the giver's teeth.
    That's what I was hoping but now days you never know. Those teeth scrapers are hell for sure, will open your eyes when you jump into the shower, LOL.

    Welcome to the board, BTW.

    L2 p.

  11. #4037
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    That sounds lovely and like we found a gem so guys, please treat her right! What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.
    I've been following her on SC for a while. Been skeptical but never pulled the trigger. I might need to set something up soon.

  12. #4036

    Teeth less

    Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play  [View Original Post]
    Brother when you say toothless surely you are not saying she hasn't any teeth. At least I'm hoping she has all her teeth.

    Just asking,

    L2 p.
    LOL. When I said teethless, I meant that it was one of those bjs where your peen isn't getting scraped by the giver's teeth.

  13. #4035

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    That sounds lovely and like we found a gem so guys, please treat her right! What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.
    It was $$. 5 for hr. Not sure why she doesn't just go with $$. 6 or $$. 4, but it's whatever. Also, she did ask for my picture as verification before we met. I didn't really care at the time because I was super thirsty (it had been a while). It ended up being worth the risk. Also, to be completely honest, I can't 100% remember if it in fact was BBBJ or CBJ. I know it's weird not to remember something like that, but I guess since I remember the BJ being pretty damn good (which is rare for me), I had assumed it was BBBJ. It could've been covered. Sorry for being misleading.

  14. #4034

    Tooth Less?

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    (mainly because it was teeth less. Absolutely teeth less).
    Brother when you say toothless surely you are not saying she hasn't any teeth. At least I'm hoping she has all her teeth.

    Just asking,

    L2 p.

  15. #4033

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her a month or two back shortly after I asked about her on here (forgot to report). To answer your question, she did do BBBJ. In fact, it was probably one of the best BJs I've received out of all the other SWs I've met with (mainly because it was teeth less. Absolutely teeth less). Overall, the time I had with her was pretty damn great. I most definitely plan on meeting with her again.
    That sounds lovely and like we found a gem so guys, please treat her right! What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape