Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 11015
-
05-04-20 20:30 #1655Regular Member

Posts: 9Page in Renton
I've seen her, super crazy hot. But no FS. She's half Spaniard and half Thai. Weird combination. Speaks multiple languages, just not fluent in ****. (which is what I'm looking for) but, for you wealthy intellectual types, she can carry on a great conversation and loves sliding around. NURU style. That was 180. I won't repeat. Not a great massage either. But, if your into safe, slippery, sultry looking models. Go fer eet!
Originally Posted by VForvoid
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 20:06 #1654Regular Member

Posts: 21Jordonstarr
Anyone played with her, is she worth it?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127758%3B
-
05-04-20 04:16 #1653Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: All American Blonde
I met her years ago as well, started looking rougher with each passing year. The last time I decided to pick her up, probably five years ago, she was incoherent and yelling at me. I dropped her back off. Then one day I spotted her walking up my driveway and she knocked on my door, I thought, "how the hell does she know where I live?" I didn't answer, and my next-door neighbor called-out to her and told her she was at the wrong house. She's three of the old AA crew I knew who has died in the past year.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 00:17 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 825All American Blonde From STG
This one has moved on in the most literal sense. She passed away last month. I picked her up on AA about 8 years ago and and she looked decent back then. It's been a slow slide into oblivion since. She used to invite me around and just shoot the shit. After the early days I wouldn't partake, but it was fun to hear her stories. I know this because I know her name. I gave her a ride up to shoreline last January. She insisted on giving me $10 for gas. Interesting person who is no longer a part of this thing called life. I just thought why'all should know.
-
05-03-20 23:50 #1651Banned Member

Posts: 1358OK, thanks.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 17:45 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 181Saw her once. Service was better than your average Asian massage girl. Think I got a BBBJ cfs exp for 240. Much more personable (assuming they didn't rotate girls). Said she used to model and likes to party and have fun. She was younger and fit and pretty hot.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 14:38 #1649Banned Member

Posts: 1358Kind of expensive: $160 an hour for Body Rub.
Originally Posted by VForvoid
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 21:59 #1648Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on SexyPage?
Found her ad on both TNA and RR. Seems sketchy because she had multiple names: SexyPage, Gina and Lexi.
Has lots of good reviews on TNA though.
Want to know if anyone visited before and how was the experience.
Link: https://seattle.rubratings.com/155780.
-
05-01-20 00:10 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 173Jenna_xxx_James
Jenna is 5'1" and enjoys POC.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:18 #1646Regular Member

Posts: 16Did you see marks that pointed to her being a user or was she kinda tweeky? Thinking about pulling the trigger and seeing her this weekend, but I try to avoid the tweeky users.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:12 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 323I'm with you.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Using a medical term for big boobs was also a huge turn-off.
-
04-30-20 20:58 #1644Banned Member

Posts: 2302My hobby phone has been blowing up with "Hey, hon!" texts from ladies I haven't seen in a long time.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 18:28 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm sure they will simply say that all their "regulars" are contacting them and they are still busy.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 18:24 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 1544Her ad does three things that are a turn off.
Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4
[View Original Post]
1. Implies you're stupid.
2. Threatens you.
3. Shows she incredibly full of herself.
Y'all can have her.
-
04-30-20 18:16 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 25With TNA down and skip the game completely over run with fakes, where are folk going to find ladies?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





