Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 735 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 11016
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1626

    Anyone know?

    Just saw this one on STG, was wondering if it's legit or any past experiences?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/235436116868

  2. #1625
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I feel like there's always been a lot of fakes, however I can see how the COVID situation might be making people more desperate for money so in that regard, I could easily imagine more scammers there. I wonder if the girls on SA are getting more scammers too.
    Yeah, unless one either knows the woman, or there are reviews, it's a crap shot right now. And suspect it will get worse, as these women get more and more desperate.

  3. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    You can use https://www.theeroticreview.com but they don't have advertisements mostly just review with contact info.
    Just tried it, and I just put in the city / town (Kent). Gave a list of "recently" reviewed providers, although most of the reviews were old. But still not a bad resource.

  4. #1623

    Midget_Mami

    Does anyone have any information on this one:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/795525150693

  5. #1622

    Not very used in Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    You can use https://www.theeroticreview.com but they don't have advertisements mostly just review with contact info.
    That is a real big GPS site. Usually ladies will up the prices when they list on that site.

    Looks like 1 Seattle ad in the last month too.

  6. #1621

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    You can use https://www.theeroticreview.com but they don't have advertisements mostly just review with contact info.
    Yes great site, I used to use it extensively before they were blocked in the USA. Since they have been back, I have not been going there much. They did give me a 2 month free VIP upgrade when they returned, but did not renew after it got over. It has good intel for cities that do not have local boards. If you followed certain reviewers you would be fairly certain which providers were BB based on the reviews.

  7. #1620
    You can use https://www.theeroticreview.com but they don't have advertisements mostly just review with contact info.

  8. #1619

    Eh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdude2  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or does there seem to be many more fake ads than there were before this COVID thing started. Before there was probably a third fake crap, now it seems like only 25% or less are real.
    I feel like there's always been a lot of fakes, however I can see how the COVID situation might be making people more desperate for money so in that regard, I could easily imagine more scammers there. I wonder if the girls on SA are getting more scammers too.

  9. #1618
    With TNA being down, does anyone have Holly Hayes number they can PM me. Google and many other sites are yielding no results for me.

  10. #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Been asked about already, in post #1595 below, and I commented in post #1597. Looks like no one has seen her so far.

  11. #1616

  12. #1615

    Stg

    Is it me or does there seem to be many more fake ads than there were before this COVID thing started. Before there was probably a third fake crap, now it seems like only 25% or less are real.

  13. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone!

    With t and a being down, what sites do you all use for reputable providers and reviews? Stg girls aren't my thing as most of them are hideous IMO. Seeking I was using but my sub ended and have enough phone numbers and prospects there. I've looked at private delights and escortalligstor but seems like lots of fakes and outdated stuff. Any recommendations are welcome.
    Pretty much working off of RR and figuring it's just massage stuff for a bit.

  14. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm too cautious, but I'm a little surprised at the types of ads that the guys on here ask about. That looks fake as fuck.
    Yeah, always seems clear to me which ones are "Uh, no. ". Especially the ones that have an oddball gmail account and say "respond in 30 seconds."

  15. #1612
    LOL! Yeah, looks that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape