Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 735 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 11016
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.

    TNA says they will be down until next week.
    With TNA down and skip the game completely over run with fakes, where are folk going to find ladies?

  2. #1640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    TNA Down until next week

    Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.

    TNA says they will be down until next week.

  3. #1639

    Petite Women

    Does anyone know any short or petite women that can handle a 10 inch bbc?

    It can be from SA or escort.

  4. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    She seems like a real person since her writing is grammatically correct and seems genuine. However, I would not go with her since her breast size is usually big for me. Her writing carries a threatening tone with the reporting if you do something not nice to her. I am not feeling a friendly atmosphere reading her ad.
    I love big boobs on smaller (meaning not fat) bodies but I agree on her tone being entirely off putting. I also get the feeling she'd be a screamer if I brought up bb so I haven't reached out as much as I'd love to play with her endowments.

  5. #1637

    Jessica Dime

    Not sure what she goes by now, but at one point, she was going by Jessica Dime.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Who is that?

  6. #1636
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Middle pic. Is that the bride of Chucky?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/568229482475

    Think she's got any idea how creepy she looks?
    Who is that?

  7. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Other than the CV19 claims, has anyone looked into this one? I want to believe this is a legit ad, no rates listed or any hits on the phone number 206 after searching. 32 H with what looks to be no huge belly to match.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/324897616896
    She seems like a real person since her writing is grammatically correct and seems genuine. However, I would not go with her since her breast size is usually big for me. Her writing carries a threatening tone with the reporting if you do something not nice to her. I am not feeling a friendly atmosphere reading her ad.

  8. #1634

    TGTB? "Exotic Gabby"

    Other than the CV19 claims, has anyone looked into this one? I want to believe this is a legit ad, no rates listed or any hits on the phone number 206-451-8406 after searching. 32 H with what looks to be no huge belly to match.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/324897616896

  9. #1633

    Jemma Suicide

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/795525150693
    That's Jemma Suicide, an "alternative model" who's posed for Suicide Girls at least a few times and easily the hottest midget I've ever seen. She lives in Wisconsin, so that ad is definitely, definitely a scam.

    https://jemmasuicide.wixsite.com/jemma

    The only local midget escorts that appear legit are Lisa and Tatianna. Lisa's been reviewed here before, although the reviews weren't exactly glowing. She's apparently mechanical, rushed, and all covered, but she is real. I've not yet seen a review for Tatianna.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/514633378296

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/784724323076

  10. #1632

    It's almost certainly not a real provider

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has tried let us know I agree it is fake photo ad but what's is behind the curtain. Never tapped a midget, 4'10" most likely shortest 6'2" tallest would love to move that range to complete 2 ft so +2 on top -6 on bottom I'm there.
    This is very VERY likely going to be an invitation to a private snap, only fans, or some other porn service.

  11. #1631

    Total fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/795525150693
    I believe she is a Suicide Girl.

  12. #1630

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    When I did my research on an earlier ad I was disappointed to see that the pictures were all over the web. That and the unspecified location and I wrote this off as fake, which is too bad because I would totally hit that.
    If anyone has tried let us know I agree it is fake photo ad but what's is behind the curtain. Never tapped a midget, 4'10" most likely shortest 6'2" tallest would love to move that range to complete 2 ft so +2 on top -6 on bottom I'm there.

  13. #1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/795525150693
    When I did my research on an earlier ad I was disappointed to see that the pictures were all over the web. That and the unspecified location and I wrote this off as fake, which is too bad because I would totally hit that.

  14. #1628

    Midget_Mami

    Yes. It looks very, very, very fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/795525150693

  15. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/795525150693
    This is an obvious fake. Learn to spot them, notice the professional quality pictures, poor use of English, flagrant description of offered services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape