Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 736 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 11026
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1651
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. Service was better than your average Asian massage girl. Think I got a BBBJ cfs exp for 240. Much more personable (assuming they didn't rotate girls). Said she used to model and likes to party and have fun. She was younger and fit and pretty hot.
    OK, thanks.

  2. #1650
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Kind of expensive: $160 an hour for Body Rub.
    Saw her once. Service was better than your average Asian massage girl. Think I got a BBBJ cfs exp for 240. Much more personable (assuming they didn't rotate girls). Said she used to model and likes to party and have fun. She was younger and fit and pretty hot.

  3. #1649
    Quote Originally Posted by VForvoid  [View Original Post]
    Found her ad on both TNA and RR. Seems sketchy because she had multiple names: SexyPage, Gina and Lexi.

    Has lots of good reviews on TNA though.

    Want to know if anyone visited before and how was the experience.

    Link: https://seattle.rubratings.com/155780.
    Kind of expensive: $160 an hour for Body Rub.

  4. #1648

    Any info on SexyPage?

    Found her ad on both TNA and RR. Seems sketchy because she had multiple names: SexyPage, Gina and Lexi.

    Has lots of good reviews on TNA though.

    Want to know if anyone visited before and how was the experience.

    Link: https://seattle.rubratings.com/155780.

  5. #1647

    Jenna_xxx_James

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any short or petite women that can handle a 10 inch bbc?

    It can be from SA or escort.
    Jenna is 5'1" and enjoys POC.

  6. #1646
    Did you see marks that pointed to her being a user or was she kinda tweeky? Thinking about pulling the trigger and seeing her this weekend, but I try to avoid the tweeky users.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Real and quite nice looking. Kinda tall. User. Boyfriend is not a pimp. He doesn't care, kinda gets off on it. He will join, no bi. Leaves their incall and doesn't lurk. She will do car dates. Does not want to do bb without a dated within 30 days clean test result and an upcharge of an extra $$ qv quoted as BBBJ only for $. Hh quoted $. 8 fh quoted $$. 8.

    They both seemed nice, and fairly eccentric. I'd repeat for a quick car BBBJ but not anything more than that because for the same price I can go get a wide variety with more upside. She's pretty tho.

  7. #1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Y'all can have her.
    I'm with you.

    Using a medical term for big boobs was also a huge turn-off.

  8. #1644
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they will simply say that all their "regulars" are contacting them and they are still busy.
    My hobby phone has been blowing up with "Hey, hon!" texts from ladies I haven't seen in a long time.

  9. #1643
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.

    TNA says they will be down until next week.
    I'm sure they will simply say that all their "regulars" are contacting them and they are still busy.

  10. #1642
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    She seems like a real person since her writing is grammatically correct and seems genuine. However, I would not go with her since her breast size is usually big for me. Her writing carries a threatening tone with the reporting if you do something not nice to her. I am not feeling a friendly atmosphere reading her ad.
    Her ad does three things that are a turn off.

    1. Implies you're stupid.

    2. Threatens you.

    3. Shows she incredibly full of herself.

    Y'all can have her.

  11. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.

    TNA says they will be down until next week.
    With TNA down and skip the game completely over run with fakes, where are folk going to find ladies?

  12. #1640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    TNA Down until next week

    Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.

    TNA says they will be down until next week.

  13. #1639

    Petite Women

    Does anyone know any short or petite women that can handle a 10 inch bbc?

    It can be from SA or escort.

  14. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    She seems like a real person since her writing is grammatically correct and seems genuine. However, I would not go with her since her breast size is usually big for me. Her writing carries a threatening tone with the reporting if you do something not nice to her. I am not feeling a friendly atmosphere reading her ad.
    I love big boobs on smaller (meaning not fat) bodies but I agree on her tone being entirely off putting. I also get the feeling she'd be a screamer if I brought up bb so I haven't reached out as much as I'd love to play with her endowments.

  15. #1637

    Jessica Dime

    Not sure what she goes by now, but at one point, she was going by Jessica Dime.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Who is that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape