Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 13595
-
05-02-20 08:22 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 571Bella and Skylar
I've seen Skylar recently and asked if she would be up for a duo session. She said Hell yeah! I can't wait to set that up!
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 07:29 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 1101I will second this! Met her this morning. Awesome BBBJ. She takes directions and is open to whatever. At the end she kept going. Thought I was going to hit the ceiling LOL. I think she enjoys it almost as much as we do. She seems like a nice girl. Treat her right guys.
Originally Posted by Primarch
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 05:25 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 581Roxy
I can tolerate all that. Have a link or phone number? Search doesn't pull anything up.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 19:33 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 1396I saw her once and know she has great reviews. However, and even though she had pictures on her wall of her daughter, I'm not completely convinced she wasn't born a guy. Her boobs felt a lot more like pecs than boobs and it was just something about her looks that I couldn't get past. Anyway, I just couldn't get into it and just had her do BBBJ. I mean, I was already there.
Originally Posted by TheLongRun
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 13:31 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 100New to me
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...885/5022063046
Saw her today just for BBBJ. She looks just like her pictures, takes direction well, and is super sweet. I think she will only do BBBJ for the first few visits, at least that's what she said. She's good at it too, easily comparable to the best in town.
Damage was 80 for bbbjcimws. She'll do whatever you ask, and she says she's only been at it for a month and a half. No smelly room, and she didn't look like she was on anything. I recommend.
-
05-01-20 09:04 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 52Southern Indiana
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/48498346/
Originally Posted by Cowboy79
[View Original Post]
She is clean with a discrete location.
Here is her number just in case the link doesn't work.
502 xxx 6833.
Her name is Zowi.
-
05-01-20 08:22 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 905Bella
Mongers I saw Bella recently. She was not on my list but she was the only one to respond to my texts and calls. Set up a half hour session. Again I'm not looking for GFE just BBBJ and some kitty. She lives in the same spot as Skylar. Greeted me in yoga pants and a nice top. She looks like her pictures but maybe slightly older. It was not an issue. Her best asset is clearly her booty, it Is very nice and round and I knew doggie was in my immediate future. Got comfy and she started with a good long BBBJ. Little man was ready and we went straight to doggie. What a great view. Changed to mish to the finish. She has a tight wet kitty and her sex sounds will keep you going! She recommended we have a threesome with one of the other girls. I immediately said I wanted it to be with Skylar. She seemed to be very excited. I had a great time and I will repeat hopefully in a threesome bro! SMO.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/49409012/
-
04-30-20 18:33 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 53New Chick
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49404920/#.
-
04-30-20 10:44 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 57Amber rates
Yes she looks like the pics, definitely her. Looked very nice. Damage was on high side 120, was not keen about that, but had wanted to get at this girl for awhile and the choices that day were so so.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 09:35 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 571Amber rates?
What was the donation for the 1/2 hr? Does she look like the pics?
Originally Posted by LittleOx
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 09:33 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 57Amber
Yeah she looks like photos. Nice body, perky tits and beautiful smile.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 08:38 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 905Are her pics accurate? I don't like CBJ but if she looks like her pictures I will make an exception. Let me know bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by LittleOx
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 22:51 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 57Visit with Amber
Had hh visit with Amber the other day.
Originally Posted by LittleOx
[View Original Post]
Contact and setup was pretty easy, face to face in less than 30. Definitely the girl in the photos. Looks like she takes care of herself and her room.
Came in and got to business pretty quick. Started out a little DATY then on to a nice BJ Not a fan of covered BJ, but she does a very nice job and probably could have finished that way. However, we switched up to RCG and she rides with the best. Finished up with MISH.
Enjoyed the time will try again.
-
04-29-20 17:01 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 571Skylar Review
Saw her today for the first time. Communication was touch and go but once we connected it was solid from set up to arrival. She's got a house in the west end for her incall. Looks like a couple of providers also live with her. In pulled up and texted her that I was there. She met me at the door in a fishnet type short dress with a matching green lace bra and panty set. I really appreciate a girl who tries to dress and look sexy. She greeted me with a big hug and took me to the back to her bedroom. We passed another girl in the kitchen, may have been Bella, I didn't look really close. Skylar is tall and thin, not skinny but well proportioned. Her pics are like all providers, the best pics but she's very close to those pics. I had opted for the BBBJ on a QV for. 6 I got ready and she stripped. I laid back and let her go to work. In her own words, "I give some bomb ass head!" Yes she does and as she said she love the power of getting you off with her mouth! I enjoyed her slow, and sensual BJ often times humming to the songs on the radio! When I was ready to pop I let her know and she took sucked harder and jerked me off to take my load in her mouth. She did get up to spit, which I don't mind. We got up and talked for a bit. She never rushed or felt mechanical at all. I felt like she really loves to suck Cock! I will most definitely repeat and try the kitty next time!!
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 14:32 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 905She is a BBW bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





