Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 13595
-
04-17-20 14:15 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 57Johnni or Yani
Anyone have information on her? Seen her ads for awhile but no feedback and searches here came up blank.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48950794/
-
04-17-20 13:13 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 161Any info?
-
04-17-20 12:08 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 571Mama bear is not pregnant!
Joking another Sr found her another baby bear that may be joining the den. This baby bear is a lot hotter then previous baby. Report to follow.
Originally Posted by Ohboy469
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 22:56 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 57Procede with caution
I I wouldn't see her more than once. Her boyfriend is the one that is texting you back. She will make a connection, then the bofriend, pimp, pharmacist will set things up. She is a long time heroine addict. She is a sweetheart, but has alternate motives.
Originally Posted by Cloud1987
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 22:51 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 610Clarification
Not following this part of your post: . "Not mine of course some brown bear got to my mama" are you saying someone got Viv pregnant?
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 22:13 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 57Samantha
Can someone PM contact number for Samantha, lost her number in my app.
-
04-16-20 20:37 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 114Better Results Than Me
Many years ago I had a regular that needed vet money for her dog. I gave her the needed $300 with promises of later services. Next time I scheduled with her she told me my money was a gift.
I have gotten too close to two providers and both cost me money. Providers today probably think I am an asshole but I make sure every detail is negotiated before money is exchanged.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 16:54 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 571Mama bear
Enjoyed another day with papa bear and mama bear playing in the den. Just an overall 5🌟experience. Started out with some DFK and I mean deep that her honey pot starts to purr and her fur stands straight up. She decided to use her oral skills to engulf papa staff and started licking the boys at the same time. She gives a great BBBJ and started my engine running. Flipped to 69 and the site and taste of her honey pot is richer then a honey comb dripping with fresh honey. Started to enjoy her tight pussy sliding my tongue in her hive and watching her squirm but then added a toy to her wet Pussy and she was arched back like a stray cat ready to bounce holding on to my shaft in her throat squeezing both ankles as she moans and shakes in another organism. She continued to work papa bear over and over before I exploded into her oral cavity where she sucked every last drop out of me. We then cuddled up and chatted talking about our life's and offered round 2 but papa bear didn't round up enough berries this morning for another round, nevertheless, another great time in the den. Now papa bears going to find a nice warm sunny spot in the woods and nap before returning to the den.
P. s there's a new baby on the way. Not mine of course some brown bear got to my mama but the pics I've seen but can not share has papa bear heading to the river to work on his breast stroke. Continue to wash your hands and stay safe.
-
04-16-20 16:32 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 21318 year old mulatto
Years ago. Maybe 2014 or 2015 there was an escort that was 18 or 19, and advertised on backpage. She had her own apartment in New Albany and gave the absolute best GFE service ever.
She went by either "Miah" or "Mia" and then I think she changed her name to "Nadia" before vanishing. She always advertised as a mulatto in her ads.
Does anyone have any info on her? She lived in the apartments next to the Planned Parenthood in New Albany. Had a Crawford county (English Indiana?) phone number.
-
04-16-20 09:04 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 57Any Info on Amber
Anyone seen Amber before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48936798/
-
04-16-20 08:13 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 905I will say that is a good assessment and leave it at that. Again she did have a wet kitty and YMMV. However I will not repeat bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 01:40 #1164Regular Member

Posts: 8Santana
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/48928238/
Anyone seen Santana lately? How was it? She seems legit but can't find all that much feedback. Thanks in advance.
-
04-15-20 18:09 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 387Kylie Layne
Any one have info on her? She's currently in EROS. Louisville. Ty.
-
04-15-20 17:09 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 260Let me say
I just recently seen her and she didn't look like her pics or video I was disappointed and went with 2 BBBJ her belly was big as mine. He face is bigger and everything else. Add probably 80 lns or so to her pics I definitely will not repeat I almost just walked right back out. I'm not hating I just want to inform everyone else.
Originally Posted by BigD502
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 14:31 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 25Joann clarification on bottom heavy
Thanks for the review! Just curious when you say she is bottom heavy, does that mean she is sloppy fat with a FUPA or beer gut? Or does it mean she has thick thighs and juicy big ass? Bottom heavy can mean different things to different people. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





