Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 26919
-
04-30-20 06:34 #12639Senior Member

Posts: 139Only if
I would only go if she let me bang her on that clean looking carpet. To say everything about that post is disgusting would be an understatement. Obviously to each their own. Bring a rug doctor, can of paint, and a couple burgers.
Originally Posted by DontItsMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 03:35 #12638Regular Member

Posts: 1
-
04-30-20 01:56 #12637Regular Member

Posts: 12Her number
Hi can you give me her digits.
Originally Posted by MongerMike80
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 01:45 #12636Banned Member

Posts: 65Don't know about this one
Bro, is she even healthy? Or on the brink.
Originally Posted by DontItsMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 01:44 #12635Banned Member

Posts: 65Look at the door that is secured with a 2 x4. Shit, spend 50 buck and get a motel room.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 01:34 #12634Senior Member

Posts: 233What is this?
This is the weirdest group of pictures I've ever seen in ads. Most of the girls look obviously homeless or otherwise down on their luck, but then there are a few cute ebony spinners (my predilection) sprinkled throughout. Can anyone shed light on who's managing this stable? Any experiences?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49404691/
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/708-264-5733
-
04-29-20 23:20 #12633Banned Member

Posts: 65Raw
Can I go raw with this doll?
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 15:56 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 231Doll Baby
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sex-d...84978-40139500
I would love to try one of those! I texted them. No incall lololol.
-
04-29-20 13:30 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 77Please report back if you see her. I don't give a shit if she's 70 if she looks close to those pictures.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 13:23 #12630Regular Member

Posts: 18Been Wondering About her
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...292/3124659584
Any info on her. Messaged her a while back, said she does BFS for $ which kinda made me sus want to know if she legit. Sends kinda weird texts like she on something.
-
04-29-20 11:29 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 44This girl has been around for many years now. She started very young, everything covered, FS, looks like her photos, nothing special but she's a good lay.
Originally Posted by Savage82
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 23:49 #12628Regular Member

Posts: 4Heather
Heather is alive and well. I see her at least twice a week. She has built a good clientele so she doesn't post online anymore. She has changed numbers a few times over the past year. She gave me permission to give out her new number.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 22:06 #12627Banned Member

Posts: 65Absolutely right. Girl looks like she will fuck you instead of the other way around. One word— "insurance", hope your policy is up to date.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 21:04 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 663I hate pic verification. I appreciate the info. Do any seniors have a full review?
Originally Posted by John2169
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 20:24 #12625Regular Member

Posts: 6Mandy
New to area. Any info on this one:https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...1190/1/5818331.












Reply With Quote




