Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 1453 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12639

    Only if

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...292/3124659584

    Any info on her. Messaged her a while back, said she does BFS for $ which kinda made me sus want to know if she legit. Sends kinda weird texts like she on something.
    I would only go if she let me bang her on that clean looking carpet. To say everything about that post is disgusting would be an understatement. Obviously to each their own. Bring a rug doctor, can of paint, and a couple burgers.

  2. #12638

  3. #12637

    Her number

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMike80  [View Original Post]
    Heather is alive and well. I see her at least twice a week. She has built a good clientele so she doesn't post online anymore. She has changed numbers a few times over the past year. She gave me permission to give out her new number.
    Hi can you give me her digits.

  4. #12636

    Don't know about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...292/3124659584

    Any info on her. Messaged her a while back, said she does BFS for $ which kinda made me sus want to know if she legit. Sends kinda weird texts like she on something.
    Bro, is she even healthy? Or on the brink.

  5. #12635
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    This is the weirdest group of pictures I've ever seen in ads. Most of the girls look obviously homeless or otherwise down on their luck, but then there are a few cute ebony spinners (my predilection) sprinkled throughout. Can anyone shed light on who's managing this stable? Any experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49404691/
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/708-264-5733
    Look at the door that is secured with a 2 x4. Shit, spend 50 buck and get a motel room.

  6. #12634

    What is this?

    This is the weirdest group of pictures I've ever seen in ads. Most of the girls look obviously homeless or otherwise down on their luck, but then there are a few cute ebony spinners (my predilection) sprinkled throughout. Can anyone shed light on who's managing this stable? Any experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49404691/
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/708-264-5733

  7. #12633

    Raw

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sex-d...84978-40139500

    I would love to try one of those! I texted them. No incall lololol.
    Can I go raw with this doll?

  8. #12632

    Doll Baby

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sex-d...84978-40139500

    I would love to try one of those! I texted them. No incall lololol.

  9. #12631
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Can't comment on whether she's real, but the woman in that picture is not remotely 25. I've never seen such a lack of self awareness before. I would be surprised if she was younger than 40. I've watched enough episodes of Real Housewives to know that if you want to see how old a woman really is, you look at her hands and her neck.

    Does she have the hands and neck of a 25 year old?

    Whoever that woman is, she's a very attractive and in shape 46+.
    Please report back if you see her. I don't give a shit if she's 70 if she looks close to those pictures.

  10. #12630

    Been Wondering About her

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...292/3124659584

    Any info on her. Messaged her a while back, said she does BFS for $ which kinda made me sus want to know if she legit. Sends kinda weird texts like she on something.

  11. #12629
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage82  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been around for many years now. She started very young, everything covered, FS, looks like her photos, nothing special but she's a good lay.

  12. #12628

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Over the past several years I had the pleasure of meeting this girl several times. She had some mixed reviews but took a chance on her and was rewarded. Always had a good time and she was never a problem. We got along well enough and I was comfortable enough for her to come to my place once. She disappeared about a year ago. I can't remember her name to save my life. Anyone know what happened to her? I am wondering if she got arrested and / or cleaned up her act.
    Heather is alive and well. I see her at least twice a week. She has built a good clientele so she doesn't post online anymore. She has changed numbers a few times over the past year. She gave me permission to give out her new number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 651D3D7D-3C04-41B0-9F75-9E71403DE44D.jpg‎  

  13. #12627
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Can't comment on whether she's real, but the woman in that picture is not remotely 25. I've never seen such a lack of self awareness before. I would be surprised if she was younger than 40. I've watched enough episodes of Real Housewives to know that if you want to see how old a woman really is, you look at her hands and her neck.

    Does she have the hands and neck of a 25 year old?

    Whoever that woman is, she's a very attractive and in shape 46+.
    Absolutely right. Girl looks like she will fuck you instead of the other way around. One word— "insurance", hope your policy is up to date.

  14. #12626
    Quote Originally Posted by John2169  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months ago. She was really nice from what I remember. Pics are accurate. She was a bit more insistent on pic verification than others I've seen, but not completely overboard with it.

    Not full GFE but she is warm.
    I hate pic verification. I appreciate the info. Do any seniors have a full review?

  15. #12625

    Mandy

    New to area. Any info on this one:https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...1190/1/5818331.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape