Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 1453 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12648

    Good to go bro

    I believe that girl is gtg. One guy post his experience about making love to her.

  2. #12647

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    You know you've found a winner when even MoliJohn is grossed out.
    I mean hell. I am like a dog, I can smell what is not healthy. If I was a bear, a bear will eat anything. Don't be fooled when people say to play dead if your attacked in the woods by a bear. I saw on Joe Rogan they had a story about eating bear meat.

  3. #12646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Bro, is she even healthy? Or on the brink.
    You know you've found a winner when even MoliJohn is grossed out.

  4. #12645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    She's real, but those pics have every filter in the world applied to them. Decent BBBJ, but pretty passive otherwise.

  5. #12644

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Over the past several years I had the pleasure of meeting this girl several times. She had some mixed reviews but took a chance on her and was rewarded. Always had a good time and she was never a problem. We got along well enough and I was comfortable enough for her to come to my place once. She disappeared about a year ago. I can't remember her name to save my life. Anyone know what happened to her? I am wondering if she got arrested and / or cleaned up her act.
    Long time lurker but I had to reply to this one. Heather is alive, free, and well. She Has not posted in months because she has a solid group of regulars. I saw her yesterday and her performance is still A1. She gave me permission to give out her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4427A306-310B-499E-9B91-CBA24E649D3E.jpg‎  

  6. #12643

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    This is the weirdest group of pictures I've ever seen in ads. Most of the girls look obviously homeless or otherwise down on their luck, but then there are a few cute ebony spinners (my predilection) sprinkled throughout. Can anyone shed light on who's managing this stable? Any experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49404691/
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/708-264-5733
    No one could ever possibly be that mad at their dick. That must be a parody of some type.

  7. #12642

    As With All Escorts You Go Raw In:

    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Bro, is she even healthy? Or on the brink.
    Stick it in raw and pray your dick doesn't dissolve in 24 days!

  8. #12641
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #12640

    Ha

    And people are worried about the Corona virus. Hahahahah

    Quote Originally Posted by Meijerslp  [View Original Post]
    I would only go if she let me bang her on that clean looking carpet. To say everything about that post is disgusting would be an understatement. Obviously to each their own. Bring a rug doctor, can of paint, and a couple burgers.
    .

  10. #12639

    Only if

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...292/3124659584

    Any info on her. Messaged her a while back, said she does BFS for $ which kinda made me sus want to know if she legit. Sends kinda weird texts like she on something.
    I would only go if she let me bang her on that clean looking carpet. To say everything about that post is disgusting would be an understatement. Obviously to each their own. Bring a rug doctor, can of paint, and a couple burgers.

  11. #12638

  12. #12637

    Her number

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMike80  [View Original Post]
    Heather is alive and well. I see her at least twice a week. She has built a good clientele so she doesn't post online anymore. She has changed numbers a few times over the past year. She gave me permission to give out her new number.
    Hi can you give me her digits.

  13. #12636

    Don't know about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...292/3124659584

    Any info on her. Messaged her a while back, said she does BFS for $ which kinda made me sus want to know if she legit. Sends kinda weird texts like she on something.
    Bro, is she even healthy? Or on the brink.

  14. #12635
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    This is the weirdest group of pictures I've ever seen in ads. Most of the girls look obviously homeless or otherwise down on their luck, but then there are a few cute ebony spinners (my predilection) sprinkled throughout. Can anyone shed light on who's managing this stable? Any experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49404691/
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/708-264-5733
    Look at the door that is secured with a 2 x4. Shit, spend 50 buck and get a motel room.

  15. #12634

    What is this?

    This is the weirdest group of pictures I've ever seen in ads. Most of the girls look obviously homeless or otherwise down on their luck, but then there are a few cute ebony spinners (my predilection) sprinkled throughout. Can anyone shed light on who's managing this stable? Any experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49404691/
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/708-264-5733

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape