Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad post about her stealing money.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/908992108293
    Fuck and I was trying to text her yesterday and this morning and got no answer. Too bad, she's really cute. Maybe just a pissed off customer ???

  2. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad post about her stealing money.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/908992108293
    I asked her regarding the theft accusation a month ago but she never went into details. My experiences with her has been good.

  3. #866

    Maria daughter?

    I saw this ad post about her stealing money.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/908992108293

  4. #865

    Nikki / Gemma

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/621554200604

    I posted this in the escort section and realized I probably should be posting it here. So I tried her a week or two ago and the short story is she wanted my time and ghosted me when I got there. So I tried again recently and I get up to the room and before I get fully in the room my gut is telling me something is wrong. I look behind the door and there's a guy / pimp there. I bolt and he gave chase for a little bit but I got away. Apparently she doesn't learn and is up to her old tricks again. Just don't get why the providers just don't do what they are suppose to do. I would not see this provider unless you are looking to get robbed or worse.

  5. #864

    Kinky Kinsley

    Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled_Customer
    If you pay me first I will steal steal steal. Don't let me use your phone or give me your keys. Vroom. Vroom your vehicle is gone.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/259685885741

    Twas not I, so don't ask me why. And I won't ask how the Driver's License was acquired for the photo.

  6. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this pic. I said your bf has big feet. She said it's her sister. I said have a good day LOL.
    Check her photos posted Tues 4/28, the forth shows her with a pile of white powder on her notebook at the end of the bed. She seems oblivious to what she posts. At least you know where your money is going.

  7. #862

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this pic. I said your bf has big feet. She said it's her sister. I said have a good day LOL.
    Funny thing, I was getting ready to post a review of this girl. Lucky me I guess, her directions were so bad that I had a hard time finding her place. Set up the meet an hour in advance on a Sat morning, I guess no time to set up an ambush! Incall was in an apartment above a corner store, used 2 x 4 to secure the door. Pics are NOT an accurate representation, she has a lot of miles on her. Legs had what looked like track marks, asked her if she was still using, said she'd been clean for a year. Wouldn't take her top off, found out why. Got a BBBJ, walked out with her, handler picked her up in an Audi S8. Would not recommend at all!

  8. #861

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWay  [View Original Post]
    Be aware, she has a large BF waiting with a large club and will knock you down and steel your money.

    The will text you after and asks where you are at like she is innocent. Even her BF mentioned her by name.

    Go my Michell and other names.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/682150616494

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-4178/6/743671

    First hand knowledge.
    She sent me this pic. I said your bf has big feet. She said it's her sister. I said have a good day LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5e7913a89397d0.85239158_03c10d013e71908ba13ddd706e1ed59c9b57245d3003ecdc80f4a4693c0b70b8.jpg‎  

  9. #860

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWay  [View Original Post]
    Be aware, she has a large BF waiting with a large club and will knock you down and steel your money.

    The will text you after and asks where you are at like she is innocent. Even her BF mentioned her by name.

    Go my Michell and other names.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/682150616494

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-4178/6/743671

    First hand knowledge.
    For me personally not that its a 100% deal breaker, but when the poster makes it a point to tell you how nice she is and how safe her place is I assume the opposite. Most of the rip offs I've had came from girls who stated in the ad things like 'no drama' or they make a point to say its a safe area. Just little stuff that might lead you to think she's trying to get a head of the rumor mill. Like this girl says she's 'fun' twice. Literally 9 out of 10 times I've been hit was from a girl who had 'fun' in her ad some ware. Its an ad for sex work, one would assume its going to be fun isn't that the point. It also tells me when she does deliver its likely very poor seeing as she's making it a point to tell you how good she is. There's a fine line between advertising / marketing and luring in marks in this trade. Some girls do it a lot. Some wait till they have a good shot to get away clean and than there's the idiots like this that strong arm people most likely on a regular basis. It doesn't sound like this was a situational thing. It sounded pretty well planned on their end in retrospect.

  10. #859

    Rip off and Robbed

    Be aware, she has a large BF waiting with a large club and will knock you down and steel your money.

    The will text you after and asks where you are at like she is innocent. Even her BF mentioned her by name.

    Go my Michell and other names.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/682150616494

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-4178/6/743671

    First hand knowledge.

  11. #858

    Sounds like.

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    I actually had one of the best reviewed providers on here hit me up one night asking if I could send money to her card for a room. Now I know she doesn't have cash flow issues, and we have had some amazing appointments and some where she wanted me for a 3rd for another monger at no charge to me. So I had no real issue sending the money. However I've heard from her maybe 3 times since? Honestly people wouldn't believe me if I told them who it was, but its just disappointing because we were very friendly not just in the hobby.

    But, I definitely learned my lesson.
    It sounds like Kendall Snow.

  12. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    Recently a provider who ripped me off texted me offering to make it up to me. I think she probably wants to show her mother what true monger stupidity is all about. Has anyone had makeup sex with a provider that ripped them off?
    I actually had one of the best reviewed providers on here hit me up one night asking if I could send money to her card for a room. Now I know she doesn't have cash flow issues, and we have had some amazing appointments and some where she wanted me for a 3rd for another monger at no charge to me. So I had no real issue sending the money. However I've heard from her maybe 3 times since? Honestly people wouldn't believe me if I told them who it was, but its just disappointing because we were very friendly not just in the hobby.

    But, I definitely learned my lesson.

  13. #856

    Make up sex

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    Recently a provider who ripped me off texted me offering to make it up to me. I think she probably wants to show her mother what true monger stupidity is all about. Has anyone had makeup sex with a provider that ripped them off?
    I gave an advance once with a long term utr. She just discounted the fee about $50 for the next several sessions. A $100 advance was paid back in $200 with $50 off for the next 4.

  14. #855

    Why would you entertain someone like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Ya, I had one and this might not be what you want to hear. It was one of my previous favorites so we had a number of sessions but she wanted the money upfront to get a phone, I even dropped her off in front of the phone store. She disappeared with my $. 4. So later she gets ahold of me with her offer of makeup sex. I go see her and once I get there, she wants $. 2 at least and she will knock off the other twenty on my very next visit. I went ahead with the session despite the fact that in the 2 months in between visits, the streets really took a toll on her face and body. It was the last time I saw her, her decline was so steep I'm not sure I would have done it for free. The lesson I think for you is that there is usually a reason she is offering a discount and it cannot be good.
    They already took you for a ride and you are going back for seconds. Common sense. This is a business transaction. Once they rip you off, they become a business loss. Move on.

    This reminds me of providers that offer crappy service and then ask for a tip. Where is my tip for putting up with their bs? Just my 2 cents.

  15. #854

    Makeup Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    Recently a provider who ripped me off texted me offering to make it up to me. I think she probably wants to show her mother what true monger stupidity is all about. Has anyone had makeup sex with a provider that ripped them off?
    Ya, I had one and this might not be what you want to hear. It was one of my previous favorites so we had a number of sessions but she wanted the money upfront to get a phone, I even dropped her off in front of the phone store. She disappeared with my $. 4. So later she gets ahold of me with her offer of makeup sex. I go see her and once I get there, she wants $. 2 at least and she will knock off the other twenty on my very next visit. I went ahead with the session despite the fact that in the 2 months in between visits, the streets really took a toll on her face and body. It was the last time I saw her, her decline was so steep I'm not sure I would have done it for free. The lesson I think for you is that there is usually a reason she is offering a discount and it cannot be good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape