Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 958 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 1008 1058 1458 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 23660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9305

    Return trip Alex

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/667558851376

    I had some time last week so I thought since I had a good time with Alex I'd see if she was available, She was & happy to say good time was had again!

    Would recommend her. As always YMMV.

    Be safe.

    Be careful.

  2. #9304

    Chyna Boss

    Looks like she's worked in Cleveland previously, anyone have info?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...i/871930999766

  3. #9303

  4. #9302
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen stg Toledo is ok but top quality after the ban is lifted try a a mi great bars to hop younger ladies to meet. Many are looking for company an fun.
    May I ask if you are the former member named Airplane Pilot.

  5. #9301
    Quote Originally Posted by Insemino  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/885515348200

    Formerly known as Alayna on BP back in 15. Nice BBBJ and cfs back then.
    Thanks for the confirmation for her. I'm going to have to try and see her. She looks a little like a girl from one of the clubs. (I can't remember which one sorry).

  6. #9300

    Heads Up

    The county sheriff's office is using a hotel to room officers who display symptoms of covid while they await results of their tests. My nephew checked into said hotel yesterday. It's out near Springfield / Maumee area not far from Kroger and Tim Horton.

    FYI.

  7. #9299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohkdbg  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Ashely? Did a search but not sure if I found the right way. Thanks!

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/573815302043
    She a nice girl. Always shower fresh. Not a clock watcher but knows when time is up. Not stick skinny and has some nice curves. Good skills and pretty reaso nable on the donation side. Haven't contacted in a while but she was average in her donation category. Pretty face and nice body. Sweet personality.

  8. #9298

    Bridgette

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/885515348200

    Formerly known as Alayna on BP back in 15. Nice BBBJ and cfs back then.

  9. #9297

    Jenna

    Will scare you to death if your dead drunk.

  10. #9296

    Ashley info

    Any info on Ashely? Did a search but not sure if I found the right way. Thanks!

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/573815302043

  11. #9295
    After trying for a week or two without a response, Tori replied to my text when I tried last Monday. I immediately headed to your city from Ann Arbor and ended up waiting for about 45 near her location while I assume she was visiting her candyman. I picked her up and we headed to a shitty motel. She told me that she doesn't do the one by the casino any more since she was told not to return. We get to the motel and I spotted her $60 to get a room. She returned saying she was 5 short, which I volunteered so we didn't have to drive someplace else. I never pay upfront for a room but felt reasonably confident since she has good reviews and it was a drive up motel so she couldn't just disappear.

    We got down to business and Tori is even tinier than her pictures but still appeared healthy. She offered BBBJ but I chose covered. We started off in doggy and finished in mish. She has my perfect type of tight ass and really gets into the moaning. I removed the condom and covered her torso but the first shot glanced off her forehead and I swear it hit the nearby wall. She's definitely worth the trip and I will repeat.

  12. #9294

    Beautiful ladies up annArbor

    Gentlemen stg Toledo is ok but top quality after the ban is lifted try a a mi great bars to hop younger ladies to meet. Many are looking for company an fun.

  13. #9293

    Escorts

    Most GPS expensive escorts are hurting got message about one who asked 8 $in call 5 $ out call. She got told 150 she crying herself to sleep everyday. Was Utr BS everyone was pounding her she has mental problems she ever texts me it's 1000 $.

    To see me. I haven't had the experience with her. But know many who have.

  14. #9292
    Ok, maybe she got the hint, she quoted me 250 for an hour with a longer rule list than I would ever want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.

  15. #9291
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone got their stimulus check.
    I'm going to blow mine on a pinball machine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape