Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 1459 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 23662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9292
    Ok, maybe she got the hint, she quoted me 250 for an hour with a longer rule list than I would ever want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.

  2. #9291
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone got their stimulus check.
    I'm going to blow mine on a pinball machine.

  3. #9290

    Stella??

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...n/032647104608

    Anybody sampled? Googled the number and it came back to ads for a girl named Stella that was posting last fall. Didn't find any reviews on Stella, if that is her.

  4. #9289

    Stimulus Check

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy8  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents, I plan on going on a little shopping spree this week. My plan is to visit at least 2 wonderful ladies per day. I am looking for suggestions as to who I should see and who I should avoid. Maybe sort of a Top 10 list. I plan on taking pics and vids of all my visits as well. I look forward to all of your valuable input.
    Sounds like someone got their stimulus check.

  5. #9288

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.
    After she sent me her rates I asked her to send me a pic with a certain gesture. If she's a college student she's taking Drugs 101. I would say she's not only been run through she's been rode hard and put away wet.

  6. #9287

    Kate / Kylee / Kylie

    I have met this woman in the past and I lost her number when my hobby phone melted down. Would like to meet up with her again. Taller, thin, Dark longer hair, easy to talk to. I seem to recall she was married once and it didn't work out. I think she came into the scene around September or October. Only met up at an Alexis Road place, but I thought she lived off of Laskey. She had an Uncle living with her for awhile. Any information any of you might have would be appreciated.

  7. #9286

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by FourOneNineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Great communication. Super easy set up. Safe convenient incall location. Melissa was there with her. (No thanks, BTW) It was only fifteen minutes from the time I contacted her to the time our appointment started. 100 for 1/2.

    But, she is no where as hot as she used to be. She is nice, clean, and super friendly. But her effort was lackluster. Wanted extra 50 for BBBJ. That is crazy.

    Would repeat in a pinch, but don't plan to.
    So she's not as hot as before and service is lackluster and want extra 50 for BBBJ and you would still see her again in a pinch? dude there's other girls out there I'm just saying.

  8. #9285

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggmo  [View Original Post]
    GPS alert, quoted me a crazy high donation because as she stated "I'm new and haven'tbeen run through" lmao wish I could make that up.
    I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.

  9. #9284
    I'd say no. Not real.

  10. #9283

    Christina

    Great communication. Super easy set up. Safe convenient incall location. Melissa was there with her. (No thanks, BTW) It was only fifteen minutes from the time I contacted her to the time our appointment started. 100 for 1/2.

    But, she is no where as hot as she used to be. She is nice, clean, and super friendly. But her effort was lackluster. Wanted extra 50 for BBBJ. That is crazy.

    Would repeat in a pinch, but don't plan to.

  11. #9282

  12. #9281

    Trapper

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have found one beautiful escort Gun gal. I leave the rest for you fellas. Have fun.

    Be safe.
    I looked at your posts. You're Airpilot.

  13. #9280
    GPS alert, quoted me a crazy high donation because as she stated "I'm new and haven'tbeen run through" lmao wish I could make that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniStroke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance with this one yet?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...k/132188440020

  14. #9279
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls, use the report post button

    A2

  15. #9278

    Provider in the Oregon Ohio area

    I met a provider about a year ago she goes by the name Nicole. I picked her up in the Oregon area. She has a tattoo of a kid on her boob. I was wondering if she is still doing available doing services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape