Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 958 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 1008 1058 1458 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 23662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9307

    What happened to.

    Anyone know what happened to Jenna James? Since she posted this name on STG I guess it's OK to spell it out here. Tried to contact her a couple times and no response. Hope I haven't missed the boat on that one.

  2. #9306

    Beautiful girls Ann Arbor

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen stg Toledo is ok but top quality after the ban is lifted try a a mi great bars to hop younger ladies to meet. Many are looking for company an fun.
    Good luck finding anything now. University of Michigan closed down mid March and forced everyone out. 99% of the students who lived off campus moved out back home too since all summer classes are online now. All bars are currently closed and I don't think the majority of them will open back up until the end of August around the beginning of the school year. But currently at the moment Ann Arbor is a ghost town. In the past I've had a lot of luck picking up girls at the bars here since I grew up here and live here. But if you're an old man and try to hit up the bars off the South University area you're going to stick out like a sore thumb and look really out of place. But there's other areas that have bars with a wider variety of ages in them. Mainly anywhere that's not on South University. It also depends on the time and day you decide to go. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are obviously your best shot. Seeking Arrangement is also great to find a super hot college girl that's looking to make a few bucks. But you ain't going to get it at Toledo hooker prices. But when you find a good one it's completely worth the money. I've met many girls on SA over the years too. It's worth the effort if you got the bankroll to do it. But as of right now don't expect much around here until school starts back up.

  3. #9305

    Return trip Alex

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/667558851376

    I had some time last week so I thought since I had a good time with Alex I'd see if she was available, She was & happy to say good time was had again!

    Would recommend her. As always YMMV.

    Be safe.

    Be careful.

  4. #9304

    Chyna Boss

    Looks like she's worked in Cleveland previously, anyone have info?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...i/871930999766

  5. #9303

  6. #9302
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen stg Toledo is ok but top quality after the ban is lifted try a a mi great bars to hop younger ladies to meet. Many are looking for company an fun.
    May I ask if you are the former member named Airplane Pilot.

  7. #9301
    Quote Originally Posted by Insemino  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/885515348200

    Formerly known as Alayna on BP back in 15. Nice BBBJ and cfs back then.
    Thanks for the confirmation for her. I'm going to have to try and see her. She looks a little like a girl from one of the clubs. (I can't remember which one sorry).

  8. #9300

    Heads Up

    The county sheriff's office is using a hotel to room officers who display symptoms of covid while they await results of their tests. My nephew checked into said hotel yesterday. It's out near Springfield / Maumee area not far from Kroger and Tim Horton.

    FYI.

  9. #9299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohkdbg  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Ashely? Did a search but not sure if I found the right way. Thanks!

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/573815302043
    She a nice girl. Always shower fresh. Not a clock watcher but knows when time is up. Not stick skinny and has some nice curves. Good skills and pretty reaso nable on the donation side. Haven't contacted in a while but she was average in her donation category. Pretty face and nice body. Sweet personality.

  10. #9298

    Bridgette

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/885515348200

    Formerly known as Alayna on BP back in 15. Nice BBBJ and cfs back then.

  11. #9297

    Jenna

    Will scare you to death if your dead drunk.

  12. #9296

    Ashley info

    Any info on Ashely? Did a search but not sure if I found the right way. Thanks!

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/573815302043

  13. #9295
    After trying for a week or two without a response, Tori replied to my text when I tried last Monday. I immediately headed to your city from Ann Arbor and ended up waiting for about 45 near her location while I assume she was visiting her candyman. I picked her up and we headed to a shitty motel. She told me that she doesn't do the one by the casino any more since she was told not to return. We get to the motel and I spotted her $60 to get a room. She returned saying she was 5 short, which I volunteered so we didn't have to drive someplace else. I never pay upfront for a room but felt reasonably confident since she has good reviews and it was a drive up motel so she couldn't just disappear.

    We got down to business and Tori is even tinier than her pictures but still appeared healthy. She offered BBBJ but I chose covered. We started off in doggy and finished in mish. She has my perfect type of tight ass and really gets into the moaning. I removed the condom and covered her torso but the first shot glanced off her forehead and I swear it hit the nearby wall. She's definitely worth the trip and I will repeat.

  14. #9294

    Beautiful ladies up annArbor

    Gentlemen stg Toledo is ok but top quality after the ban is lifted try a a mi great bars to hop younger ladies to meet. Many are looking for company an fun.

  15. #9293

    Escorts

    Most GPS expensive escorts are hurting got message about one who asked 8 $in call 5 $ out call. She got told 150 she crying herself to sleep everyday. Was Utr BS everyone was pounding her she has mental problems she ever texts me it's 1000 $.

    To see me. I haven't had the experience with her. But know many who have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape