Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 887 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 13301
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4031

    Using someone else's pics

    I know for a absolute fact the girl in the pics is incarcerated in SCDC right now so beware. Stay safe gent.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NzI...YWFhN2JmNg.jpg

  2. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkeKent13  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8642702055

    I saw this chick today. Easy set up process at a average motel. Laid back and pretty cool. Body was nice. Natural PAWG. Thick thighs. Very clean. Asked me to wash hands before we started, but not in an a hole way. Started with a nice bbj. Stood at the edge of the bed to get a nice view. And what a view! The ass to waist ratio is real. Then went to doggy and finished with her on top. Nice rack too. Little pudge around the middle and not America Next Top Model in the face, but ass and attitude made up for it. Will repeat for sure.
    Was she still wearing that sexy ankle jewelry?

    L2p.

  3. #4029

    Any info on Midget Emely

    Has anyone had any experience with this cute little drink of water?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/264590014188

  4. #4028

    Khrisma. Not bad at all

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8642702055

    I saw this chick today. Easy set up process at a average motel. Laid back and pretty cool. Body was nice. Natural PAWG. Thick thighs. Very clean. Asked me to wash hands before we started, but not in an a hole way. Started with a nice bbj. Stood at the edge of the bed to get a nice view. And what a view! The ass to waist ratio is real. Then went to doggy and finished with her on top. Nice rack too. Little pudge around the middle and not America Next Top Model in the face, but ass and attitude made up for it. Will repeat for sure.

  5. #4027

    Mistress Emilee

    Has anyone seen this provider before? Seems TGTBT.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/928715213435

  6. #4026
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyjack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about Envy? I've seen her around for a while and wondered if anyone had any experience with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/024834431650
    I called her several months back. She wanted me to pick her up at some address I'm Easley and take her to Greenville to get a room. I never called her back. Her voice sounds like she has been a heavy smoker for years.

  7. #4025

    Envy

    Has anyone heard anything about Envy? I've seen her around for a while and wondered if anyone had any experience with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/024834431650

  8. #4024

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    LOL. When I said teethless, I meant that it was one of those bjs where your peen isn't getting scraped by the giver's teeth.
    That's what I was hoping but now days you never know. Those teeth scrapers are hell for sure, will open your eyes when you jump into the shower, LOL.

    Welcome to the board, BTW.

    L2 p.

  9. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    That sounds lovely and like we found a gem so guys, please treat her right! What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.
    I've been following her on SC for a while. Been skeptical but never pulled the trigger. I might need to set something up soon.

  10. #4022

    Teeth less

    Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play  [View Original Post]
    Brother when you say toothless surely you are not saying she hasn't any teeth. At least I'm hoping she has all her teeth.

    Just asking,

    L2 p.
    LOL. When I said teethless, I meant that it was one of those bjs where your peen isn't getting scraped by the giver's teeth.

  11. #4021

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    That sounds lovely and like we found a gem so guys, please treat her right! What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.
    It was $$. 5 for hr. Not sure why she doesn't just go with $$. 6 or $$. 4, but it's whatever. Also, she did ask for my picture as verification before we met. I didn't really care at the time because I was super thirsty (it had been a while). It ended up being worth the risk. Also, to be completely honest, I can't 100% remember if it in fact was BBBJ or CBJ. I know it's weird not to remember something like that, but I guess since I remember the BJ being pretty damn good (which is rare for me), I had assumed it was BBBJ. It could've been covered. Sorry for being misleading.

  12. #4020

    Tooth Less?

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    (mainly because it was teeth less. Absolutely teeth less).
    Brother when you say toothless surely you are not saying she hasn't any teeth. At least I'm hoping she has all her teeth.

    Just asking,

    L2 p.

  13. #4019

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her a month or two back shortly after I asked about her on here (forgot to report). To answer your question, she did do BBBJ. In fact, it was probably one of the best BJs I've received out of all the other SWs I've met with (mainly because it was teeth less. Absolutely teeth less). Overall, the time I had with her was pretty damn great. I most definitely plan on meeting with her again.
    That sounds lovely and like we found a gem so guys, please treat her right! What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.

  14. #4018

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her a month or two back shortly after I asked about her on here (forgot to report). To answer your question, she did do BBBJ. In fact, it was probably one of the best BJs I've received out of all the other SWs I've met with (mainly because it was teeth less. Absolutely teeth less). Overall, the time I had with her was pretty damn great. I most definitely plan on meeting with her again.
    Now I feel slighted I only got the CBJ. It was good thi as far as CBJ go.

  15. #4017

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. Seems like this one is good quality as others have had nothing but positive things to say about her. Did she do BBBJ or CBJ?

    RM.
    I went to see her a month or two back shortly after I asked about her on here (forgot to report). To answer your question, she did do BBBJ. In fact, it was probably one of the best BJs I've received out of all the other SWs I've met with (mainly because it was teeth less. Absolutely teeth less). Overall, the time I had with her was pretty damn great. I most definitely plan on meeting with her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape