Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13564

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was by there door was locked but was last week. I had a noon apoinment at rose, I will swing buy and check on Luna then.
    Went by there this afternoon and was locked and didn't answer the phone King said they would be there tomorrow so I went to Rose for the second time in a week Not great but better then nothing She cut it short after about ten others came in and interrupted us.

  2. #13563
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    At Luna or Queen. Curious to see if they've got new talent already but the only one to report won't give details. Just smarts off in PMs and posts.
    Yeah, you know, I'm kinda funny, I don't like being called a liar.

  3. #13562

    Rose Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    I had a hankering yesterday. Tried a couple of my regulars. No response. Tried a couple from Megapersonals. Got a response from one within minutes. After going through the preliminaries, she informed that she operates on cashless basis. Having been burned once, I said no thanks. Then I called a couple of spas to see if they were open. No answer. Shortly, Rose called back. Open by appointment only. I was set and on my way.

    I parked at the end of the building, so as not to be seen from the door. As I approached, I noticed someone sitting in one of the four cars in the main parking lot, about two spaces from my target. When I got there, strangely, it was unlocked and I walked in.

    The girl (whose name I did not catch) was bigger around (and perhaps a tad shorter) than average for an AMP worker, in my experience. So much so, she had to step around to the side of the table to reach my lower back. The massage was only so-so. Very little tease. On the flip, she immediately asked if I wanted HJ. Well, yeah! Isn't that why we go to these places? Before she got started, she asked if I wanted her to use her mouth. I asked tip? She said 70. I said OK. She pulled up her top and went to town. After about 2 minutes, she asked if I wanted pussy. I asked tip? She said 120. I offered 100. She said ok. I asked condom? She said no. Fortunately, I always carry. She dropped her drawers (pants never went below the knees) as I put the cover on and away we went. Overall, probably in lower third of my experiences in the hobby. Total damage was 40 plus 100.

    When I left, the same person in the same car was still there. Weird. I reached my car and noticed five. Count 'them, five. Indy cop cars in the park parking lot just southeast of where I was. It appeared to me that nothing was going on, that they were just talking with each other. Still, though, enough to give a me reason to be checking the rear view once I departed.
    I had a noon appointment and got there at 11:40 to check things out, I called and was told to come on in. Massage was through a towell no mask. On the flip she asked if wnated HJ or Mouth and I said mouth she said $ and I said I coldnt do that and she said. 6 and I said ok and she asked for money. Half ass head attempt and when she felt I was getting close she pulled off and finished with her hand. She did finish with a great leg and thigh massage. HHR lasted 45 minutes. Was ok for the times we were in and left happy but wouldn't repeat in normal times.

  4. #13561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was by there door was locked but was last week. I had a noon apoinment at rose, I will swing buy and check on Luna then.
    Thanks. It's a long drive for me to check myself.

  5. #13560

    Hannah? She looks familiar

    Howdy all. Just came across this ad: https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895 and she looks familiar, but I just can't place where I've seen her. I don't see any reviews under the name Hannah. Just wondered if any of you guys think she looks familiar, too. Or have any recollection about her.

    Cheers!

  6. #13559

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    At Luna or Queen. Curious to see if they've got new talent already but the only one to report won't give details. Just smarts off in PMs and posts.
    Last time I was by there door was locked but was last week. I had a noon apoinment at rose, I will swing buy and check on Luna then.

  7. #13558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Anyone else had luck

    At Luna or Queen. Curious to see if they've got new talent already but the only one to report won't give details. Just smarts off in PMs and posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconHeavy  [View Original Post]
    Yep, you caught me. What do I know? I can't read a sign on the building's facade. Gee, how could I get anything past you?

  8. #13557
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Since the gals that could have been there were both at another location today. There aren't any others that could have been there.
    Yep, you caught me. What do I know? I can't read a sign on the building's facade. Gee, how could I get anything past you?

  9. #13556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconHeavy  [View Original Post]
    Visited Luna today, just to see what happened. The door is unlocked and I sauntered in and was met by a reasonably attractive lady. On went the lights in the room and I paid the house fee and prepared to relax. All was as expected, did get sprayed down by sanitizer and offered a mask. The massage was relaxing, four hands offered but I passed. On the flip, the handshake was ok, not memorable but ok. Quick clean up, bottle of water and out the door for. 8.
    Since the gals that could have been there were both at another location today. There aren't any others that could have been there.

  10. #13555

    Luna

    Visited Luna today, just to see what happened. The door is unlocked and I sauntered in and was met by a reasonably attractive lady. On went the lights in the room and I paid the house fee and prepared to relax. All was as expected, did get sprayed down by sanitizer and offered a mask. The massage was relaxing, four hands offered but I passed. On the flip, the handshake was ok, not memorable but ok. Quick clean up, bottle of water and out the door for. 8.

  11. #13554

    King

    Quote Originally Posted by FzrMan  [View Original Post]
    They are taking appointments only. Had me got to the back door. The massage was interrupted numerous time. Once for about 15 minutes. When she came back in she said " I give you more time. I received one of the best massages in the last 10 years. Followed by a slow ending in which she took directions well. I would say she was late 40's maybe a 5. Wore a mask during the massage and was very meticulous about maintaining a sanitary environment.
    Everything in this report is correct. I had a similar experience other than in my case there was not a lot of interruptions once it started. She tried to be very sanitary; spraying, wiping, etc with sanitizer and even offered me a mask. There is parking in back too.

  12. #13553
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobubu45  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me the info as to where and how to make a reservation here please.
    Brookville Road.

  13. #13552
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! We have to be able to see the LADY somehow. Maybe there's an app for that. .
    Why not just look through the hole or stick your hand through to verify it's a female?

  14. #13551

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    I've yet to see a gloryhole ad that didn't end up being a dude posing as a lady. No ladyboys for this guy, please. But a real female gloryhole? I could get on board with that. RBI.
    Agreed! We have to be able to see the LADY somehow. Maybe there's an app for that. .

  15. #13550

    New king

    Quote Originally Posted by FzrMan  [View Original Post]
    They are taking appointments only. Had me got to the back door. The massage was interrupted numerous time. Once for about 15 minutes. When she came back in she said " I give you more time. I received one of the best massages in the last 10 years. Followed by a slow ending in which she took directions well. I would say she was late 40's maybe a 5. Wore a mask during the massage and was very meticulous about maintaining a sanitary environment.
    Can someone pm me the info as to where and how to make a reservation here please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape