Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 281 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that prior to the virus I was there a couple of times, don't remember the hot stones but the good stuff was all there. Total damage was 170 beans for hour of fun, good massage and better full service with cute girls each time. English was a challenge with one.
    Care to explain why the same email used in the ad also seems to be used in ontario?

    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...30064-39667782+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

  2. #1325

    Fake spa ads

    Pretty obviously fake. There are several versions of the ad. None of them have a location or phone or even a city. If you try the email you have to know that you will just get spam back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    What wrong with this picture? It would be great if they offered these services. Anyone been lately and confirm?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/416841594975

  3. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    What wrong with this picture? It would be great if they offered these services. Anyone been lately and confirm?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/416841594975
    I can confirm that prior to the virus I was there a couple of times, don't remember the hot stones but the good stuff was all there. Total damage was 170 beans for hour of fun, good massage and better full service with cute girls each time. English was a challenge with one.

  4. #1323

    Really?

    What wrong with this picture? It would be great if they offered these services. Anyone been lately and confirm?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/416841594975

  5. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by Usofasexguide  [View Original Post]
    Can we get back to the topic at hand? Has anyone been to DD in the midst of all this? Do they even have any talent willing to expose?
    Spoke to them yesterday. They are closing shop for 2 weeks.

  6. #1321
    Can we get back to the topic at hand? Has anyone been to DD in the midst of all this? Do they even have any talent willing to expose?

  7. #1320

    Female customers

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Went to my regular spot last weekend and had a pretty good scare! My provider was the only girl there which I'm used to. But mid session a woman comes in and asks for a massage. She says she's busy but the woman was persistent and said she would wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes! At this point my mind is racing thinking she has to be some under cover or she's here to bust the place and any other John's! So on the flip I start asking questions like who was that I don't think I should leave happy if someone's waiting out there and she says no its fine all while I'm looking around the room for cameras trying not to get krafted! But against my better judgement I let her finish me off. Couldn't really enjoy it since I was so paranoid so now I'm getting dressed thinking how I can make my escape and while I'm doing that I can see the lady walking to her room. Older gal who apparently just wanted a massage. So I get out of there and glad I'm here to tell the story!

    Be safe out there guys and stay healthy!

    Slim.
    It does happen. They have to give occasional legit massages. Not much of a tip in that.

    But there have been a couple of ladies on this board over the past couple of years, asking for information on how to find an AMP that will stimulate their genitals the same way they handle ours.

  8. #1319

    Golden spa

    Went to my regular spot last weekend and had a pretty good scare! My provider was the only girl there which I'm used to. But mid session a woman comes in and asks for a massage. She says she's busy but the woman was persistent and said she would wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes! At this point my mind is racing thinking she has to be some under cover or she's here to bust the place and any other John's! So on the flip I start asking questions like who was that I don't think I should leave happy if someone's waiting out there and she says no its fine all while I'm looking around the room for cameras trying not to get krafted! But against my better judgement I let her finish me off. Couldn't really enjoy it since I was so paranoid so now I'm getting dressed thinking how I can make my escape and while I'm doing that I can see the lady walking to her room. Older gal who apparently just wanted a massage. So I get out of there and glad I'm here to tell the story!

    Be safe out there guys and stay healthy!

    Slim.

  9. #1318

    Am I being paranoid?

    Not exactly a regular to DD but I've been probably 10 times over a year. I was going to stop by the other day in the middle of the afternoon and there were no cars in the parking lot and I kept on driving. After the story in the paper I started to get paranoid. I know there is always risk but wondering whether people think there's any reason to change habits (due to LE, I am not worried about coronavirus).

  10. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by Frsox  [View Original Post]
    Ventured down from MA about a 2 hr drive. Saturday night was busy. Drew penny was an OK experience. Comparable to RI spas when they were up and running that is. The donation was asked for up front. Is this standard practice? Anyways I would repeat maybe drive the extra hour next time and check out Manhattan. 1. 40 and 70 to house. I paid ri rates not sure if this is on par with ct spas.
    Yes, the donations are given before the extra service. But if you are planning on driving that long, I recommend you make an appointment with the hottest girl at that moment. Not worth driving 2 hours just for an "OK" girl.

  11. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRaider557  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried massageanywhere.com ? Thinking about trying it out.
    I have found really good masseuses who were very skilled at the finish in larger cities.

    From what I can see, there are only two masseuses on there in CT who offer any kind of finishes. If you can't figure out which two from the ads, ask me off line.

  12. #1315

    Massage services

    Has anyone tried massageanywhere.com ? Thinking about trying it out.

  13. #1314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Frsox  [View Original Post]
    Ventured down from MA about a 2 hr drive. Saturday night was busy. Drew penny was an OK experience. Comparable to RI spas when they were up and running that is. The donation was asked for up front. Is this standard practice? Anyways I would repeat maybe drive the extra hour next time and check out Manhattan. 1. 40 and 70 to house. I paid ri rates not sure if this is on par with ct spas.
    You over paid, it. 7 and $ tip.

  14. #1313
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Trip to DD

    Ventured down from MA about a 2 hr drive. Saturday night was busy. Drew penny was an OK experience. Comparable to RI spas when they were up and running that is. The donation was asked for up front. Is this standard practice? Anyways I would repeat maybe drive the extra hour next time and check out Manhattan. 1. 40 and 70 to house. I paid ri rates not sure if this is on par with ct spas.

  15. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Any tips to approach PH? Please inbox me.
    If I told you then you would be broke because you will spend all your money there. PM in progress.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape