Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4206
-
04-30-20 14:08 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 256Care to explain why the same email used in the ad also seems to be used in ontario?
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...30064-39667782+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.
-
04-29-20 21:28 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 337Fake spa ads
Pretty obviously fake. There are several versions of the ad. None of them have a location or phone or even a city. If you try the email you have to know that you will just get spam back.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 20:40 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 304I can confirm that prior to the virus I was there a couple of times, don't remember the hot stones but the good stuff was all there. Total damage was 170 beans for hour of fun, good massage and better full service with cute girls each time. English was a challenge with one.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 14:16 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 232Really?
What wrong with this picture? It would be great if they offered these services. Anyone been lately and confirm?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/416841594975
-
03-18-20 06:07 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 181Spoke to them yesterday. They are closing shop for 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by Usofasexguide
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 17:51 #1321Regular Member

Posts: 1Can we get back to the topic at hand? Has anyone been to DD in the midst of all this? Do they even have any talent willing to expose?
-
03-13-20 16:25 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 586Female customers
It does happen. They have to give occasional legit massages. Not much of a tip in that.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
But there have been a couple of ladies on this board over the past couple of years, asking for information on how to find an AMP that will stimulate their genitals the same way they handle ours.
-
03-13-20 15:54 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 239Golden spa
Went to my regular spot last weekend and had a pretty good scare! My provider was the only girl there which I'm used to. But mid session a woman comes in and asks for a massage. She says she's busy but the woman was persistent and said she would wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes! At this point my mind is racing thinking she has to be some under cover or she's here to bust the place and any other John's! So on the flip I start asking questions like who was that I don't think I should leave happy if someone's waiting out there and she says no its fine all while I'm looking around the room for cameras trying not to get krafted! But against my better judgement I let her finish me off. Couldn't really enjoy it since I was so paranoid so now I'm getting dressed thinking how I can make my escape and while I'm doing that I can see the lady walking to her room. Older gal who apparently just wanted a massage. So I get out of there and glad I'm here to tell the story!
Be safe out there guys and stay healthy!
Slim.
-
03-10-20 08:26 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 129Am I being paranoid?
Not exactly a regular to DD but I've been probably 10 times over a year. I was going to stop by the other day in the middle of the afternoon and there were no cars in the parking lot and I kept on driving. After the story in the paper I started to get paranoid. I know there is always risk but wondering whether people think there's any reason to change habits (due to LE, I am not worried about coronavirus).
-
03-06-20 17:54 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 181Yes, the donations are given before the extra service. But if you are planning on driving that long, I recommend you make an appointment with the hottest girl at that moment. Not worth driving 2 hours just for an "OK" girl.
Originally Posted by Frsox
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 17:00 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 586I have found really good masseuses who were very skilled at the finish in larger cities.
Originally Posted by BlackRaider557
[View Original Post]
From what I can see, there are only two masseuses on there in CT who offer any kind of finishes. If you can't figure out which two from the ads, ask me off line.
-
03-05-20 17:06 #1315Regular Member

Posts: 4Massage services
Has anyone tried massageanywhere.com ? Thinking about trying it out.
-
03-04-20 20:26 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 806You over paid, it. 7 and $ tip.
Originally Posted by Frsox
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 16:03 #1313Regular Member

Posts: 18Trip to DD
Ventured down from MA about a 2 hr drive. Saturday night was busy. Drew penny was an OK experience. Comparable to RI spas when they were up and running that is. The donation was asked for up front. Is this standard practice? Anyways I would repeat maybe drive the extra hour next time and check out Manhattan. 1. 40 and 70 to house. I paid ri rates not sure if this is on par with ct spas.
-
03-02-20 16:23 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 1645If I told you then you would be broke because you will spend all your money there. PM in progress.
Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





