Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 281 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazone  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'm a bit unclear. There appears to be two spas, one in West Haven and one in East Haven, both named "Carnation"? Hmmm, not the sharpest marketing. Are they sister spas? I've read varying reports regarding Canation but I wonder what spa (s) they were talking about.

    I was thinking about taking a trip to the East Haven Carnation, if only because it's located in the same plaza as an old fav of mine, Tokyo Liesure Club (R. I. P.). It would be nice if I could relive some of the pampering that Tokyo provided.

    Any claification is appreciated. Please feel free to PM me any detailed observations, just to save the spas from prying eyes. Thanks.
    No intel on East Haven but West haven is legit massage only, albeit very good, last time I was there.

  2. #1307

    Carnation Spa??

    OK, I'm a bit unclear. There appears to be two spas, one in West Haven and one in East Haven, both named "Carnation"? Hmmm, not the sharpest marketing. Are they sister spas? I've read varying reports regarding Canation but I wonder what spa (s) they were talking about.

    I was thinking about taking a trip to the East Haven Carnation, if only because it's located in the same plaza as an old fav of mine, Tokyo Liesure Club (R. I. P.). It would be nice if I could relive some of the pampering that Tokyo provided.

    Any claification is appreciated. Please feel free to PM me any detailed observations, just to save the spas from prying eyes. Thanks.

  3. #1306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by GlueStick1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Latina no one could get a hold of from about a month ago? Or someone different.
    That's Cecilia her number is a 203 exchange.

    She's 160 per hour in West Haven.

  4. #1305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Erras  [View Original Post]
    I was driving around and I saw Carnation Massage Spa does anyone have any word about that place?
    Went there once, Legit no he.

    Reviews in other places said the same.

  5. #1304

    Place in West Haven

    I was driving around and I saw Carnation Massage Spa does anyone have any word about that place?

  6. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossaway1234  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how much longer we have to enjoy this safely. It does sound like the state is going no holds barred this time.
    I guess my reaction is, these stories (and LE activities) seem to happen every couple of years, so what is different this time that might yield different results? One difference is the new focus on "human trafficking" but we've already seen that's mostly a red herring, so if *that's* the focus, that's good, because it probably doesn't exist the way they imagine it. On the other hand, the big fear is no longer getting arrested per se, but the social media outing / shaming like we saw in FL even though most of the charges wound up being dropped, no one read those articles.

    IMO a bigger problem might be coronavirus, esp now that it is taking off in S Korea. My understanding is that a lot of the visas require the girls to go back home once per year or so because they can't stay here more than a certain number of months consecutive, but if they have to go back home, will they be able to return? Or are we going to be seeing lots of girls with expired visas, which will be very easy pickings for LE?

  7. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by Doby1410  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how much longer we have to enjoy this safely. It does sound like the state is going no holds barred this time.

  8. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchyKins  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure seeing Cassandra. 5'4 big booty as shown in the pics. Very sensual massage with light touch. Dmg 180. Highly recommend. 619xxxx481.
    Is this the same Latina no one could get a hold of from about a month ago? Or someone different.

  9. #1300

    Cassandra

    Had the pleasure seeing Cassandra. 5'4 big booty as shown in the pics. Very sensual massage with light touch. Dmg 180. Highly recommend. 619xxxx481.

  10. #1299

    Dd

    First time poster, past few weeks saw three different girls, Hannah, Ruby and Gina. Gina was the best of the three. She was young with a tight body. She seemed really into wanting to provide a good session. Very sweet.

  11. #1298

    Latina

    Anyone see Cassandra? Big busty massage provider. Will see what the menu is. 619xxxx481.

  12. #1297

  13. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    I looked on their site and did not see anything. Do you have a link?
    https://www.ctinsider.com/local/nhre...hp?src=nhrhpcp#photo-19044004.

  14. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    FYI. If you make an appointment and don't keep it without calling to cancel, it does impact other customers. If they start getting lots of no shows then the manager starts play games with appointments, such as saying a girl is there and when you show up say she is not.

    I'm not saying you did this, just being helpful because I don't like when I make an appointment and the girl is actually not there.
    I made sure to give mamasan four hours notice, got to look out for everyone else!

  15. #1294

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester701  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. The New Haven register had a big article on Sunday about massage parlors and human trafficking. They mentioned D&D a few times. Stay safe.
    I looked on their site and did not see anything. Do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape