Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10961
-
05-01-20 20:52 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 91Speaking of Asa Akira. She's escorting! https://switter.at/@AsaAkira.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
J / k pretty sure that's just scammer.
-
05-01-20 18:04 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 602Older
Looks good for her age but read the profile, sounds super friendly! LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b8e2a...d-bb40025f002e
Also, I would estimate that a minimum of 50% of new members are looking for online only. Why on earth would any guy want this? My porn collection is in the immense, if I get lonely Asa Akira getting DP'd is only a couple clicks away LOL.
-
05-01-20 10:04 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 179I've been reporting all the online-only profiles, and all the ones that are doing the "buy my pics and vids now and we'll meet after the coronavirus has passed" because those are essentially online only as well.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 06:09 #2828Regular Member

Posts: 21Are her pictures accurate?
Also, as a general question: do you ask for a recent STD test prior to do BBFSCIP?
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 16:06 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 200Same spam is hitting StG as it is SA
StG also is getting spammed with fake ads. Just report and go on with your day. Wish they have a better system or some filter. Usually its the same annoying pictures or emails instead of phone numbers.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 16:05 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 702That's why I was happy to let the membership lapse. I'll be back when it's happening again; it's useless right now. And lining up girls now, for weeks from now, is pretty useless. Just look then. There will be many options.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 15:59 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 299Girls will always try to get away with as much as they can. It's up to the guys on SA to not be a bunch of thirsty simps. Always remember, girls can ask for anything under the sun but it's up to the guys to agree or not. We're headed for a serious economic adjustment and guys will peel off (loss of income) and girls will pile in. Sure, you'll still have the 40 yo single mommy that claims she gets 400 a visit but it's up to the guys to use their head and make smart decisions. Some simps will keep on simping, the smart ones will keep on being smart. Same as it's always been.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 15:48 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 742SA has now added a gift list option for the SB, so SD can send gifts to them without even meeting.
Look at the list on SA and send them a gift.
Site is starting to get ridiculous, fomenting gps to the max.
As was said below all the new girls have been reading online or talk with friends who are on and think guys just talk online / phone / app and send them money for face timing.
Pretty much all the new young girls, the older ones know the deal, think that.
Also it seems they have no idea what the terms mean, many contradict themselves with what they put.
Total shit show on there, don't see it changing anytime soon nor do I see many of the girls wanting to meet either.
Especially the new ones who have no clue what the deal is because they read online and think what these SB say is what happens to all of them when in reality it's probably 5-10% at most.
-
04-29-20 12:41 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 82Online only
This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.
-
04-29-20 12:29 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 4545Utr girl
None of those girls are UTR bro. I use to fuck this one on backpage and since backpage shutdown. She never use STG. She goes to Seeking Arrangements and now she's charging ridiculous price now. So, just because someone is in SA don't mean they are UTR. It just mean they can charge more just like these streetwalker on Eros that take professional pics and charge $400 hour. I know 2 of them also.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 12:08 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 200That's odd. I just made an account to browse around. Never messaged anyone. I never fully finished making or verifying the account however. Maybe that's why?
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 11:53 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 702Her profile is still online. If you still can't see it, she's blocked you.
Originally Posted by CuriousMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 11:49 #2819Senior Member

Posts: 702No info about her, sorry. Many many SB's are still isolating / not meeting up in person. I let my subscription lapse; I won't pay again until things open up and I, and the SB's, are comfortable meeting again.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 11:47 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 702I've seen Alex twice. She's out of state riding out the virus closures. Def. A squirter, and a lot of fun. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 10:17 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 3748Toilet Tarts?!
I never fucked in a porta potty! Nor have I ever done it in a car!
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
But I did raw-dog this little drunken honey, and came in her pussy, in a toilet stall in a go-go bar in Bangkok a few years ago, for 30 bucks! .











Reply With Quote





