Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 731 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2796

    Nh sa

    I had been talking to this one for a while. I tried to connect way before this covid shit happened but she was hit or miss so I assumed she was just flaky and moved on. I had kept her contact info and happen to text her just to see if she was still in the game or not. She responded and we went back and forth for several days. We were both concerned about the quarantine situation and after lengthy discussion about how diligent we feel we had been we decided to set something up. It's ironic that the discussions are more about covid vs STD nowadays.

    She can't host and actually can't even be out of the house very long because of the lock down rules at her house. So she took a walk with her dog and I picked her up at the end of her street. We found a place to park and climbed in the back. I really am not a fan of car dates especially during the day. We got down to business right away. Very nice girl, easy to talk to, has some experience with this and VERY open minded excluding anal. Overall a good time, nice rack, easy on the eyes. She does have a large ass which isn't my thing but others would like it. She's into domination but in the car bit makes it challenging. I was going to do a hotel but she could only stay out for a very short time so I didn't want to waste the money. We agreed on 250 but I think one can do better. She has no income at the moment and she is moving to an apartment this summer if she can get some money. I took the chance so now I'll be back on quarantine count down. She may be hard to schedule unless you are flexible because she has limited ability to leave her house. That's one of the reasons I took a chance. She told me she hasn't met anyone else in a long time because of the lock down. Fingers are crossed LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b199...6-879cbff8aeb1

  2. #2795
    Also, has anyone seen this chick before: https://www.seeking.com/member/e09bf...9-135900d4246d.

    I've been checking out her profile and I want to reach out, but I'm not sure if she'd be down for a PPM, FWB type of arrangement.

  3. #2794

    Riley996

    Was talking to this chick over the past couple days and I finally got around to seeing her this morning. Within the first 10 minutes of us texting, she had agreed to BBFSCIP, but I wasn't able to meet up until today. And she definitely delivered on that. 400 per meet, and she can host. I don't remember seeing her being discussed on here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5828...6-c1c56b5036bd

  4. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    It takes more time, effort, money to set it up. The upside is, they are more likely to be UTR. The price for entry is $90. That also keeps out quite a bit in competition.
    I signed up for one month, met three fun girls in person, was intimate with two of them, been seeing one of them steadily for 3 months and have about 6 others I keep in touch with through text and will most likely meet with at some point. I'd say the 90 was well worth it. Will probably do another month once the covid shit is over.

    It definitely takes effort though and you have to be willing to accept some failures and wasted meet and greets if you can't get all the info on what they are willing to do in text. But overall I found it well worth it.

  5. #2792

    Not for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    So I was just wondering about how much this site costs. Is it worth it and what's the benefits to cost? Seems like its not cost effective to me but I'd be interested to see if it's worth it.
    It takes more time, effort, money to set it up. The upside is, they are more likely to be UTR. The price for entry is $90. That also keeps out quite a bit in competition.

  6. #2791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Price point

    So I was just wondering about how much this site costs. Is it worth it and what's the benefits to cost? Seems like its not cost effective to me but I'd be interested to see if it's worth it.

  7. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Eh, how exactly can we identify you to your cousin? That is a massive leap of BS. Whatever.

    Kathy, a masseuse out of Northshore (Stoneham / Peab) 10 years ago, told me a story of her seeing a customer when she worked at the Danish in Kittery, around 2001, after she gave the guy a massage and BJ, afterwards they got to talking, and she realized he was her older distant cousin. It freaked her out a bit, but she didn't stop working at the DHC.
    You'd only be able to identify me in the context of me telling you the story, and then still sharing her profile. Had I just shared her profile, none of you would have known she was my cousin.

  8. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    You could have just shared her profile & asked if anyone had seen her, that way there is not a connection to you, otherwise it's a nice story but remains just that a story for those that may have been interested.

    You could always ask the moderator to delete your post so you can share her profile, just a thought.
    I'm just going to leave it as an interesting story. Sorry.

  9. #2788

    What??

    Eh, how exactly can we identify you to your cousin? That is a massive leap of BS. Whatever.

    Kathy, a masseuse out of Northshore (Stoneham / Peab) 10 years ago, told me a story of her seeing a customer when she worked at the Danish in Kittery, around 2001, after she gave the guy a massage and BJ, afterwards they got to talking, and she realized he was her older distant cousin. It freaked her out a bit, but she didn't stop working at the DHC.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.

  10. #2787
    You could have just shared her profile & asked if anyone had seen her, that way there is not a connection to you, otherwise it's a nice story but remains just that a story for those that may have been interested.

    You could always ask the moderator to delete your post so you can share her profile, just a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.

  11. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know there is not one on there. Have searched, not found one.
    Reddit subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/.

  12. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.
    Saved significant embarrassment on both parts!!

  13. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, have you had success? I see a lot of these broads & wonder if they're actually willing to put out?
    Many of them absolutely put out. Just not right now with covid. You just need to learn the process, and weed out the gps and fakes. My best strategy is to meet for coffee, with the plan being to go to a hotel after that if both agree, or to do the hotel date as the second date. NO payment for the coffee part of the date; that's a hard and fast rule. Do not pay these girls for coffee dates. Many would rather get $50 for coffee than screw you for $200.

  14. #2783

    Awkward Moment on SA

    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.

  15. #2782

    In case anyone wants to pay up

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08a69...8-00f605591a40

    Wants 1000 for first meet (sex) and 500 for subsequent dates.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6a52...d-6dfaee27db45

    Agreed to ppm at first but ghosted me after I suggested $300, so I'm guessing her price is higher.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b14c...4-631d45eadec6

    Ghosted me after I suggested 300, then countered with 2500. I said no thanks.

    I have two more I'm interested in who both will not meet due to Covid. Besides, if they appear to be too expensive I will update this list and foist them onto why'all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape