Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 23666
-
04-30-20 17:31 #9311Banned Member

Posts: 48Scam
It's a fake. Any ad that only gives a email address to contact is 99.9% fake. Also the location is a give away. If it's a real girl the ad would say Toledo or a surrounding area.
Originally Posted by NclTwinkleToes
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 15:23 #9310Senior Member

Posts: 83Jenna James
Texted her yesterday and she has moved from her place near downtown. She has been lying low since the COVID started and said she has only seen a couple of people since this started. Looking forward to our scheduled time tomorrow. I'll provide an update.
In the meantime. Any reviews on this one? Can't find a name so hard to do a search on her.
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/132626543389
-
04-30-20 15:11 #9309Senior Member

Posts: 1542It is, all you have to do is watch language structure and post.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 13:59 #9308Senior Member

Posts: 38Pregnant
Any info on this one?
Been looking for another pregnant provider since the last one was so good.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/512585999732
-
04-30-20 13:33 #9307Regular Member

Posts: 3What happened to.
Anyone know what happened to Jenna James? Since she posted this name on STG I guess it's OK to spell it out here. Tried to contact her a couple times and no response. Hope I haven't missed the boat on that one.
-
04-30-20 13:29 #9306Senior Member

Posts: 73Beautiful girls Ann Arbor
Good luck finding anything now. University of Michigan closed down mid March and forced everyone out. 99% of the students who lived off campus moved out back home too since all summer classes are online now. All bars are currently closed and I don't think the majority of them will open back up until the end of August around the beginning of the school year. But currently at the moment Ann Arbor is a ghost town. In the past I've had a lot of luck picking up girls at the bars here since I grew up here and live here. But if you're an old man and try to hit up the bars off the South University area you're going to stick out like a sore thumb and look really out of place. But there's other areas that have bars with a wider variety of ages in them. Mainly anywhere that's not on South University. It also depends on the time and day you decide to go. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are obviously your best shot. Seeking Arrangement is also great to find a super hot college girl that's looking to make a few bucks. But you ain't going to get it at Toledo hooker prices. But when you find a good one it's completely worth the money. I've met many girls on SA over the years too. It's worth the effort if you got the bankroll to do it. But as of right now don't expect much around here until school starts back up.
Originally Posted by TrapperGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 11:01 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 144Return trip Alex
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/667558851376
I had some time last week so I thought since I had a good time with Alex I'd see if she was available, She was & happy to say good time was had again!
Would recommend her. As always YMMV.
Be safe.
Be careful.
-
04-30-20 10:03 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 199Chyna Boss
Looks like she's worked in Cleveland previously, anyone have info?
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...i/871930999766
-
04-30-20 09:53 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 146Anyone?
Has anyone contacted yet?
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...k/531309988379
-
04-29-20 21:04 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 779May I ask if you are the former member named Airplane Pilot.
Originally Posted by TrapperGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 15:50 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 363Thanks for the confirmation for her. I'm going to have to try and see her. She looks a little like a girl from one of the clubs. (I can't remember which one sorry).
Originally Posted by Insemino
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 11:12 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 286Heads Up
The county sheriff's office is using a hotel to room officers who display symptoms of covid while they await results of their tests. My nephew checked into said hotel yesterday. It's out near Springfield / Maumee area not far from Kroger and Tim Horton.
FYI.
-
04-28-20 17:59 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 239She a nice girl. Always shower fresh. Not a clock watcher but knows when time is up. Not stick skinny and has some nice curves. Good skills and pretty reaso nable on the donation side. Haven't contacted in a while but she was average in her donation category. Pretty face and nice body. Sweet personality.
Originally Posted by Ohkdbg
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 16:30 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 384Bridgette
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/885515348200
Formerly known as Alayna on BP back in 15. Nice BBBJ and cfs back then.
-
04-28-20 15:30 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 657Jenna
Will scare you to death if your dead drunk.










Reply With Quote





