Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 735 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone!

    With t and a being down, what sites do you all use for reputable providers and reviews? Stg girls aren't my thing as most of them are hideous IMO. Seeking I was using but my sub ended and have enough phone numbers and prospects there. I've looked at private delights and escortalligstor but seems like lots of fakes and outdated stuff. Any recommendations are welcome.
    Pretty much working off of RR and figuring it's just massage stuff for a bit.

  2. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm too cautious, but I'm a little surprised at the types of ads that the guys on here ask about. That looks fake as fuck.
    Yeah, always seems clear to me which ones are "Uh, no. ". Especially the ones that have an oddball gmail account and say "respond in 30 seconds."

  3. #1612
    LOL! Yeah, looks that way.

  4. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Unless you've seen her before or have solid references, I don't think you're going to have much luck.
    Agree with you. Her screening requires solid background / references.

    She's a smart lady who has strong self esteem and runs her business with good risk management practices.

  5. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigrig  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same scarlett that worked at VIP in Lynnwood / Everett.
    No. Scarlett May is different girl.

  6. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me her rate and location as well as where her ad is as TNA is down right now?

    Thanks!
    She is located in the Bothell / lynnwood / Mill Creek area. I don't believe she advertises outside of TNA.

    Her rates are on the higher side but slide down a little bit if you're a steady regular.

    Smart and intelligent girl, runs life as a business with strong customer service. No CIM, No Greek, no BBFS.

    Great body and looks. Her TNA photo albums are super. She actually takes them all herself.

    TNA is supposed to be back up tomorrow.

  7. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me her rate and location as well as where her ad is as TNA is down right now?

    Thanks!
    Unless you've seen her before or have solid references, I don't think you're going to have much luck.

  8. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone!

    With t and a being down, what sites do you all use for reputable providers and reviews? Stg girls aren't my thing as most of them are hideous IMO. Seeking I was using but my sub ended and have enough phone numbers and prospects there. I've looked at private delights and escortalligstor but seems like lots of fakes and outdated stuff. Any recommendations are welcome.
    I'd like to know also.

  9. #1606

    I think someone broke up with their manager boyfriend.


  10. #1605

    Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khass  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks fake to me.
    Maybe I'm too cautious, but I'm a little surprised at the types of ads that the guys on here ask about. That looks fake as fuck.

  11. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Scarlett May?

    I am tempted by the fact that she is really short and has huge knockers.

    Are there any other escorts that are comparable?
    Is this the same scarlett that worked at VIP in Lynnwood / Everett.

  12. #1603
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JG417  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks fake to me.

  13. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperDiver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Scarlett May quite a few times. She's hot, sexy and full of energy. You'll need recent references for her screening.

    Good incall. Clean, well appointed.

    She's a great GFE. Meaning kissing, BBBJ (no CIM), DATY, and always CFS multiple positions. Hard no on BBFS.

    Great naturals!

    She's also quite feisty! Not sure if she is seeing new clients during this period.
    Can you tell me her rate and location as well as where her ad is as TNA is down right now?

    Thanks!

  14. #1601

    Other classifieds

    Hey everyone!

    With t and a being down, what sites do you all use for reputable providers and reviews? Stg girls aren't my thing as most of them are hideous IMO. Seeking I was using but my sub ended and have enough phone numbers and prospects there. I've looked at private delights and escortalligstor but seems like lots of fakes and outdated stuff. Any recommendations are welcome.

  15. #1600

    Scarlett May

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Scarlett May?

    I am tempted by the fact that she is really short and has huge knockers.

    Are there any other escorts that are comparable?
    I've seen Scarlett May quite a few times. She's hot, sexy and full of energy. You'll need recent references for her screening.

    Good incall. Clean, well appointed.

    She's a great GFE. Meaning kissing, BBBJ (no CIM), DATY, and always CFS multiple positions. Hard no on BBFS.

    Great naturals!

    She's also quite feisty! Not sure if she is seeing new clients during this period.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape