Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 735 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 11012
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone!

    With t and a being down, what sites do you all use for reputable providers and reviews? Stg girls aren't my thing as most of them are hideous IMO. Seeking I was using but my sub ended and have enough phone numbers and prospects there. I've looked at private delights and escortalligstor but seems like lots of fakes and outdated stuff. Any recommendations are welcome.
    I'd like to know also.

  2. #1606

    I think someone broke up with their manager boyfriend.


  3. #1605

    Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khass  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks fake to me.
    Maybe I'm too cautious, but I'm a little surprised at the types of ads that the guys on here ask about. That looks fake as fuck.

  4. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Scarlett May?

    I am tempted by the fact that she is really short and has huge knockers.

    Are there any other escorts that are comparable?
    Is this the same scarlett that worked at VIP in Lynnwood / Everett.

  5. #1603
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JG417  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks fake to me.

  6. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperDiver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Scarlett May quite a few times. She's hot, sexy and full of energy. You'll need recent references for her screening.

    Good incall. Clean, well appointed.

    She's a great GFE. Meaning kissing, BBBJ (no CIM), DATY, and always CFS multiple positions. Hard no on BBFS.

    Great naturals!

    She's also quite feisty! Not sure if she is seeing new clients during this period.
    Can you tell me her rate and location as well as where her ad is as TNA is down right now?

    Thanks!

  7. #1601

    Other classifieds

    Hey everyone!

    With t and a being down, what sites do you all use for reputable providers and reviews? Stg girls aren't my thing as most of them are hideous IMO. Seeking I was using but my sub ended and have enough phone numbers and prospects there. I've looked at private delights and escortalligstor but seems like lots of fakes and outdated stuff. Any recommendations are welcome.

  8. #1600

    Scarlett May

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Scarlett May?

    I am tempted by the fact that she is really short and has huge knockers.

    Are there any other escorts that are comparable?
    I've seen Scarlett May quite a few times. She's hot, sexy and full of energy. You'll need recent references for her screening.

    Good incall. Clean, well appointed.

    She's a great GFE. Meaning kissing, BBBJ (no CIM), DATY, and always CFS multiple positions. Hard no on BBFS.

    Great naturals!

    She's also quite feisty! Not sure if she is seeing new clients during this period.

  9. #1599
    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    Seemed sketchy to me so I passed, but I'd like to know if anyone finds otherwise.
    Same, something about this just seems off and a little suspect.

  10. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by JG417  [View Original Post]
    Seemed sketchy to me so I passed, but I'd like to know if anyone finds otherwise.

  11. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by JG417  [View Original Post]
    If picture are accurate, sure looks cute! Donations are still somewhat high, but based on her wording "I will work with you so let me know where your at and I will try to help you out for helping me out", maybe they are negotiable. Would like to see BBFS for $200 an hour.

  12. #1596

    Short & Stacked

    Does anyone have any experience with Scarlett May?

    I am tempted by the fact that she is really short and has huge knockers.

    Are there any other escorts that are comparable?

  13. #1595

  14. #1594

    Goldie

    https://sweetcheeksgoldie.escortbook.com/

    Spent some time with this gal last night and she is worth the time. Something for anybody that is still looking.

  15. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyRolls425  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see this? I hit her up last week and she said she's not doing appts right now, just selling content. Not really my thing, but I was bored and in the mood so I tossed her some via cash app. Her videos (from her personal sex life she says) are pretty fuckin hot. Nasty. Really nasty
    My mistake, the username was similar to a Colombian woman that's utr, but still available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape