Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 1459 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 23671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9301
    Quote Originally Posted by Insemino  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/885515348200

    Formerly known as Alayna on BP back in 15. Nice BBBJ and cfs back then.
    Thanks for the confirmation for her. I'm going to have to try and see her. She looks a little like a girl from one of the clubs. (I can't remember which one sorry).

  2. #9300

    Heads Up

    The county sheriff's office is using a hotel to room officers who display symptoms of covid while they await results of their tests. My nephew checked into said hotel yesterday. It's out near Springfield / Maumee area not far from Kroger and Tim Horton.

    FYI.

  3. #9299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohkdbg  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Ashely? Did a search but not sure if I found the right way. Thanks!

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/573815302043
    She a nice girl. Always shower fresh. Not a clock watcher but knows when time is up. Not stick skinny and has some nice curves. Good skills and pretty reaso nable on the donation side. Haven't contacted in a while but she was average in her donation category. Pretty face and nice body. Sweet personality.

  4. #9298

    Bridgette

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/885515348200

    Formerly known as Alayna on BP back in 15. Nice BBBJ and cfs back then.

  5. #9297

    Jenna

    Will scare you to death if your dead drunk.

  6. #9296

    Ashley info

    Any info on Ashely? Did a search but not sure if I found the right way. Thanks!

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/573815302043

  7. #9295
    After trying for a week or two without a response, Tori replied to my text when I tried last Monday. I immediately headed to your city from Ann Arbor and ended up waiting for about 45 near her location while I assume she was visiting her candyman. I picked her up and we headed to a shitty motel. She told me that she doesn't do the one by the casino any more since she was told not to return. We get to the motel and I spotted her $60 to get a room. She returned saying she was 5 short, which I volunteered so we didn't have to drive someplace else. I never pay upfront for a room but felt reasonably confident since she has good reviews and it was a drive up motel so she couldn't just disappear.

    We got down to business and Tori is even tinier than her pictures but still appeared healthy. She offered BBBJ but I chose covered. We started off in doggy and finished in mish. She has my perfect type of tight ass and really gets into the moaning. I removed the condom and covered her torso but the first shot glanced off her forehead and I swear it hit the nearby wall. She's definitely worth the trip and I will repeat.

  8. #9294

    Beautiful ladies up annArbor

    Gentlemen stg Toledo is ok but top quality after the ban is lifted try a a mi great bars to hop younger ladies to meet. Many are looking for company an fun.

  9. #9293

    Escorts

    Most GPS expensive escorts are hurting got message about one who asked 8 $in call 5 $ out call. She got told 150 she crying herself to sleep everyday. Was Utr BS everyone was pounding her she has mental problems she ever texts me it's 1000 $.

    To see me. I haven't had the experience with her. But know many who have.

  10. #9292
    Ok, maybe she got the hint, she quoted me 250 for an hour with a longer rule list than I would ever want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.

  11. #9291
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone got their stimulus check.
    I'm going to blow mine on a pinball machine.

  12. #9290

    Stella??

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...n/032647104608

    Anybody sampled? Googled the number and it came back to ads for a girl named Stella that was posting last fall. Didn't find any reviews on Stella, if that is her.

  13. #9289

    Stimulus Check

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy8  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents, I plan on going on a little shopping spree this week. My plan is to visit at least 2 wonderful ladies per day. I am looking for suggestions as to who I should see and who I should avoid. Maybe sort of a Top 10 list. I plan on taking pics and vids of all my visits as well. I look forward to all of your valuable input.
    Sounds like someone got their stimulus check.

  14. #9288

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.
    After she sent me her rates I asked her to send me a pic with a certain gesture. If she's a college student she's taking Drugs 101. I would say she's not only been run through she's been rode hard and put away wet.

  15. #9287

    Kate / Kylee / Kylie

    I have met this woman in the past and I lost her number when my hobby phone melted down. Would like to meet up with her again. Taller, thin, Dark longer hair, easy to talk to. I seem to recall she was married once and it didn't work out. I think she came into the scene around September or October. Only met up at an Alexis Road place, but I thought she lived off of Laskey. She had an Uncle living with her for awhile. Any information any of you might have would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape