Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 1460 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 23670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9285

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggmo  [View Original Post]
    GPS alert, quoted me a crazy high donation because as she stated "I'm new and haven'tbeen run through" lmao wish I could make that up.
    I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.

  2. #9284
    I'd say no. Not real.

  3. #9283

    Christina

    Great communication. Super easy set up. Safe convenient incall location. Melissa was there with her. (No thanks, BTW) It was only fifteen minutes from the time I contacted her to the time our appointment started. 100 for 1/2.

    But, she is no where as hot as she used to be. She is nice, clean, and super friendly. But her effort was lackluster. Wanted extra 50 for BBBJ. That is crazy.

    Would repeat in a pinch, but don't plan to.

  4. #9282

  5. #9281

    Trapper

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have found one beautiful escort Gun gal. I leave the rest for you fellas. Have fun.

    Be safe.
    I looked at your posts. You're Airpilot.

  6. #9280
    GPS alert, quoted me a crazy high donation because as she stated "I'm new and haven'tbeen run through" lmao wish I could make that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniStroke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance with this one yet?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...k/132188440020

  7. #9279
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls, use the report post button

    A2

  8. #9278

    Provider in the Oregon Ohio area

    I met a provider about a year ago she goes by the name Nicole. I picked her up in the Oregon area. She has a tattoo of a kid on her boob. I was wondering if she is still doing available doing services.

  9. #9277
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Gabi? I know when mongers meet a diamond provider (to good to be true) they usually keep them a secret for themselves which I can't knock anyone for, but does anybody know of her?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...f/284269640566
    If you look now, she already deleted that post. Speaking form experience, she requires the deposit before give location info or agreeing to meet you. Truly, to good to be true, so she is not.

  10. #9276

    Escorts very fine looking

    I have found one beautiful escort Gun gal. I leave the rest for you fellas. Have fun.

    Be safe.

  11. #9275

    Shopping Spree

    Alright gents, I plan on going on a little shopping spree this week. My plan is to visit at least 2 wonderful ladies per day. I am looking for suggestions as to who I should see and who I should avoid. Maybe sort of a Top 10 list. I plan on taking pics and vids of all my visits as well. I look forward to all of your valuable input.

  12. #9274

    Info??

    Has anyone met with Gabi? I know when mongers meet a diamond provider (to good to be true) they usually keep them a secret for themselves which I can't knock anyone for, but does anybody know of her?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...f/284269640566

  13. #9273
    [Deleted by Admin]

    No rapists allowed.

    A2

  14. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggmo  [View Original Post]
    I can tell all that from her pics, I really don't know why anyone would want to see this woman, gross, and Ruby is working with her? Gross, kinda glad I never pulled the trigger on her either, she ghosted me twice and that's all I will try, no working woman gets my money if they can'teven show up.
    So she was good enought till she ghosted you, now she is gross, and because she works with Ruby she is grosser, litlle butthurt .

  15. #9271

    Jenna the college chick

    Anyone had a chance with this one yet?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...k/132188440020

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape