Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 23671
-
04-25-20 16:12 #9271Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenna the college chick
Anyone had a chance with this one yet?
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...k/132188440020
-
04-24-20 23:50 #9270Senior Member

Posts: 62I can tell all that from her pics, I really don't know why anyone would want to see this woman, gross, and Ruby is working with her? Gross, kinda glad I never pulled the trigger on her either, she ghosted me twice and that's all I will try, no working woman gets my money if they can'teven show up.
Originally Posted by PequenoPedro99
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:40 #9269Senior Member

Posts: 91Vae
I follow her on Instagram. She recently posted video offers. Think she's laying low during all of this, which is smart. Stay safe all.
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 18:03 #9268Senior Member

Posts: 209[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I'm not sure why you are reviewing mongers but it's not what we do here.
A2
-
04-24-20 13:43 #9267Senior Member

Posts: 610Vae / Nevaeh where is She?
Last I read she was out of Columbus. Saw nothing on STG or USASG Columbus. Tried to text her. Anyone knows where she is now? Thanks.
-
04-24-20 12:40 #9266Regular Member

Posts: 2Met her once. Just kept telling me sob stories and kept nodding off. Was clearly high and would "pass out" whenever we started anything. Kept messaging me for weeks after wanting money.
Originally Posted by ButterIsBetter
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 10:00 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 73Christina
I PMed you looking for more details. .
-
04-24-20 07:34 #9264Senior Member

Posts: 200Huge waste of time. Hard time scheduling and then double booked. Does not look a bit like the pictures. Saggy and stick skinny with no chest or ass.
Originally Posted by JMRputt
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 20:59 #9263Senior Member

Posts: 239Alyssa
Does anyone have any intel on this hottie? She just showed up and I haven't been able to make any contact yet?
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...4/785906436691
-
04-23-20 20:27 #9262Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info
Any experiences on this one? Trying to stay safe out there.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...t/169526502454
-
04-23-20 18:03 #9261Senior Member

Posts: 134She's been clean for 6+ months according to her.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
That's her. I declined to see her she thinks highly of her self and thinks she's all that for being 33.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
Play your cards right and BB and CIP on the 1st visit. From my experience 90% of girls listing "no bb everything covered" translates to I do bb and will up charge for it.
Originally Posted by Sanvarg
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 17:32 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 42Christina worth every penny
I just got back from my appointment with Christina and dang it was best meet ups I've ever had. I was kind of hesitant to walk up to her place at first, because I heard laughing and multiple voices inside so I backed away for moment thinking I was about to be robbed, but she texted me saying to wait they were leaving. After that everything was very easy going session, spent a small portion just embracing her because she was cold and I'm a natural heat generator. Overall the experience was great and will definitely see her again.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...d/294166057194
-
04-23-20 16:37 #9259Senior Member

Posts: 192As for magic melody
If your going to see magic melody here are a couple tips.
I. never pay for more than a short stay with her because that's all you will get.
2. Plan on bringing a condom or you will have to get one.
3. If its hot out plan on it being hot at her place with no air, this was last year may have ac by now.
4. don't let her get her hands on you or she will try to jack you real quick so she's done be warned.
She's not new to this so be prepared but for the price of $40 its worth it just don't expect to get more than $40 worth from her and know what to expect. If there is nothing better answering she's worth $40.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...t/430106642543
And people never forget Hayley is a crook so is Star, most people never see stars face. And never never I mean ever give anyone a deposit to meet they are all crooks its the easiest scam and probably some 400 pond guy on a couch somewhere your paying the deposit to to pay for his beer and snacks so don't be stupid and pay any deposit you might as well just burn the money.
-
04-23-20 13:32 #9258Senior Member

Posts: 155Sylvania
Anyone know of a provider in Sylvania? And I don't mean the township or Holland Sylvania. I mean in actual Sylvania. Thanks!
-
04-23-20 12:41 #9257Senior Member

Posts: 146Utr girl
I know I have asked before but looking for a sexy spinner tight body higher end girl to have fun with. Pm me if you have one to share. I have one in Battlecreek area I can share back. Ebony or white girl does not matter as long as sexy.










Reply With Quote





