Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 23663
-
04-26-20 20:38 #9278Regular Member

Posts: 7Provider in the Oregon Ohio area
I met a provider about a year ago she goes by the name Nicole. I picked her up in the Oregon area. She has a tattoo of a kid on her boob. I was wondering if she is still doing available doing services.
-
04-26-20 20:22 #9277Regular Member

Posts: 1If you look now, she already deleted that post. Speaking form experience, she requires the deposit before give location info or agreeing to meet you. Truly, to good to be true, so she is not.
Originally Posted by RatedR
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 15:26 #9276Senior Member

Posts: 657Escorts very fine looking
I have found one beautiful escort Gun gal. I leave the rest for you fellas. Have fun.
Be safe.
-
04-26-20 10:39 #9275Regular Member

Posts: 18Shopping Spree
Alright gents, I plan on going on a little shopping spree this week. My plan is to visit at least 2 wonderful ladies per day. I am looking for suggestions as to who I should see and who I should avoid. Maybe sort of a Top 10 list. I plan on taking pics and vids of all my visits as well. I look forward to all of your valuable input.
-
04-26-20 01:23 #9274Senior Member

Posts: 95Info??
Has anyone met with Gabi? I know when mongers meet a diamond provider (to good to be true) they usually keep them a secret for themselves which I can't knock anyone for, but does anybody know of her?
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...f/284269640566
-
04-25-20 21:30 #9273Banned Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
No rapists allowed.
A2
-
04-25-20 19:29 #9272Senior Member

Posts: 1542So she was good enought till she ghosted you, now she is gross, and because she works with Ruby she is grosser, litlle butthurt .
Originally Posted by Uggmo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 16:12 #9271Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenna the college chick
Anyone had a chance with this one yet?
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...k/132188440020
-
04-24-20 23:50 #9270Senior Member

Posts: 62I can tell all that from her pics, I really don't know why anyone would want to see this woman, gross, and Ruby is working with her? Gross, kinda glad I never pulled the trigger on her either, she ghosted me twice and that's all I will try, no working woman gets my money if they can'teven show up.
Originally Posted by PequenoPedro99
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:40 #9269Senior Member

Posts: 91Vae
I follow her on Instagram. She recently posted video offers. Think she's laying low during all of this, which is smart. Stay safe all.
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 18:03 #9268Senior Member

Posts: 209[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I'm not sure why you are reviewing mongers but it's not what we do here.
A2
-
04-24-20 13:43 #9267Senior Member

Posts: 610Vae / Nevaeh where is She?
Last I read she was out of Columbus. Saw nothing on STG or USASG Columbus. Tried to text her. Anyone knows where she is now? Thanks.
-
04-24-20 12:40 #9266Regular Member

Posts: 2Met her once. Just kept telling me sob stories and kept nodding off. Was clearly high and would "pass out" whenever we started anything. Kept messaging me for weeks after wanting money.
Originally Posted by ButterIsBetter
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 10:00 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 73Christina
I PMed you looking for more details. .
-
04-24-20 07:34 #9264Senior Member

Posts: 200Huge waste of time. Hard time scheduling and then double booked. Does not look a bit like the pictures. Saggy and stick skinny with no chest or ass.
Originally Posted by JMRputt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




