Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 26404
-
04-27-20 21:05 #10084Senior Member

Posts: 641Little gem
First time she said 300/ hr, 125/ hhr. So I went with hhr. I got a room with a jacuzzi. She stayed for 2/ hrs and was happy with 125. I asked if she wanted more, she said, "20?" Gave her 50 tip. Don't think she's good with math but she's worth the 300 easy. I've also given 250 for hhr. I think she's very low volume but you guys will probably mess that up. LOL.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 20:51 #10083Regular Member

Posts: 5At least one more gem out there
Speaking of sweetheart s, Maya / Candy / Greta (I think she's Maya on skip the games) whos been mentioned lately is another one of them hidden gem sweethearts. I met her over the summer through my (now Angel) Abby.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
She really is something else. She's fun to talk to, cute as hell, and always so respectful and polite. It's real important to me that a girl can carry a conversation. Being an older guy, I've come to find a girl who I can talk with (not like half these girls so ghetto you can't understand them) is not just a huge turn on, but a must! But she also gives amazing Amazing massages and mind blowing (deep throat) bjs- bonus!
It was brought up- she's had some run ins with the law. As far as I know, it's been at least a couple of years since she's been in trouble. She's struggled with drugs, but I've never seen her stop fighting that fight. (let's be honest, 99% of these girls are on something). She told me lately she's been doing much better. I never take a girls word on that. But the 10 (or so) pounds that she's gained (in all the right places!) Seem to point to her tellimg the truth and cleaning up her act.
But even when she was on benders, she's always been real articulate, never rushed me so she could get to a dealer or asked me for money ahead of time. The drugs might be part of her life, but she hides it well and doesn't bring it into my life. See no evil? LOL.
Damn. I'm smiling now (and obviously horny), thinking of my little gem full of brains and beauty. No girl is perfect. But she's definitely something different- in a real and very good way.
-
04-27-20 17:45 #10082Senior Member

Posts: 656Dumpy place, looks are unattractive
I was curious and texted her. She sent me a face pic and address. Still curious went over there. Place looks bad. She stays by Freeway near Lapham.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 16:50 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 255Her ad says 300 for an hour. Does she negotiate at all?
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 16:29 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 258Ripoff
One of my worst experiences, I cut my losses when I saw her LOL.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 15:37 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 45Probably should have just offered a better girl. Although with how stg is right now, they aren't available.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 15:16 #10078Senior Member

Posts: 655Bambi
She went by Bambi in Madison (escort) and was reviewed there.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
PM if you want any specific info.
-
04-27-20 14:58 #10077Senior Member

Posts: 45Phoenix
Has anyone tried Phoenix? I saw we have a mutual friend on Facebook so I know she is single and some of the pictures seem accurate enough. Just curious if she is a rip off or not.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/767395433630
-
04-27-20 11:57 #10076Senior Member

Posts: 656Until clothes are off, Never hand out a dime!
And if they try to go to the bathroom or someone else, take your money and go the other way. Never pay a deposit, never.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 11:54 #10075Senior Member

Posts: 656Got to do your homework: she was reviewed recently
She was reviewed recently. Also, you could have pm reviewers. I understand your frustration. Market is slim with no beauty or talent.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 11:52 #10074Senior Member

Posts: 641Little gem
My first review.
First off, I have no business being involved with this as I am juggling too many real girlfriends. So here is one why'all can count on. I've seen her a few times and the cost of her time changes with the wind. On stg search "real tricks" and she will pop up. Pics are real. No face pics but you won't be disappointed. She is a little sweetheart. Be good to her. I may discontinue for a bit in favor of free, but maybe not.
-
04-27-20 11:34 #10073Senior Member

Posts: 515Amanda
Disgusting place. Disgusting bed with tons of dirty cloths. On purpose to get you leave early.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 11:34 #10072Senior Member

Posts: 604Massage?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/ma...s/821809718847
Looks interesting. Tried to contact several times. Anyone with better luck than me?
-
04-27-20 08:58 #10071Senior Member

Posts: 146Amanda
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/060667877198
Another street walker trying her luck on stg. Filthy place 17th & Mitchell. Major habit & disgusting.
-
04-27-20 06:56 #10070Senior Member

Posts: 315Never pay a Deposit.
And that is all there is to say on that subject.
Originally Posted by GoBucky247
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




