Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 26401
-
04-27-20 16:50 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 255Her ad says 300 for an hour. Does she negotiate at all?
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 16:29 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 257Ripoff
One of my worst experiences, I cut my losses when I saw her LOL.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 15:37 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 45Probably should have just offered a better girl. Although with how stg is right now, they aren't available.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 15:16 #10078Senior Member

Posts: 655Bambi
She went by Bambi in Madison (escort) and was reviewed there.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
PM if you want any specific info.
-
04-27-20 14:58 #10077Senior Member

Posts: 45Phoenix
Has anyone tried Phoenix? I saw we have a mutual friend on Facebook so I know she is single and some of the pictures seem accurate enough. Just curious if she is a rip off or not.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/767395433630
-
04-27-20 11:57 #10076Senior Member

Posts: 656Until clothes are off, Never hand out a dime!
And if they try to go to the bathroom or someone else, take your money and go the other way. Never pay a deposit, never.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 11:54 #10075Senior Member

Posts: 656Got to do your homework: she was reviewed recently
She was reviewed recently. Also, you could have pm reviewers. I understand your frustration. Market is slim with no beauty or talent.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 11:52 #10074Senior Member

Posts: 640Little gem
My first review.
First off, I have no business being involved with this as I am juggling too many real girlfriends. So here is one why'all can count on. I've seen her a few times and the cost of her time changes with the wind. On stg search "real tricks" and she will pop up. Pics are real. No face pics but you won't be disappointed. She is a little sweetheart. Be good to her. I may discontinue for a bit in favor of free, but maybe not.
-
04-27-20 11:34 #10073Senior Member

Posts: 515Amanda
Disgusting place. Disgusting bed with tons of dirty cloths. On purpose to get you leave early.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 11:34 #10072Senior Member

Posts: 604Massage?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/ma...s/821809718847
Looks interesting. Tried to contact several times. Anyone with better luck than me?
-
04-27-20 08:58 #10071Senior Member

Posts: 146Amanda
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/060667877198
Another street walker trying her luck on stg. Filthy place 17th & Mitchell. Major habit & disgusting.
-
04-27-20 06:56 #10070Senior Member

Posts: 315Never pay a Deposit.
And that is all there is to say on that subject.
Originally Posted by GoBucky247
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 02:30 #10069Senior Member

Posts: 1820Goddamn
Way to make a new guy feel welcome. We all have our own tastes and reasons for wanting to see someone. It's pretty rare member here that I haven't read at least one review, followed the link and wondered what the hell they saw in the provider. I know some of you have been puzzled by my choices of regulars. If I were the OP and got bashed like this on my first post, I would never have posted again.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
04-26-20 23:45 #10068Senior Member

Posts: 257Scam
[QUOTE=GoBucky247;4761217]FYI. This one is a scam. She sometimes posts on STG Milwaukee, but they all look like they have been deleted. Said she was in town staying with a friend. Needed $40 down payment on Cash App for an outcall. Once she got the money I never heard back. Probably should have known it was too good to be true. Very new to the game. Will chalk it up as a rookie mistake.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ackson-6049471
Has anyone seen this one yet? Any feedback?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/400644722065[/QUOTE
]LOL never pay up front without seeing her. If she's serious offer to cashapp when you're in the same room. And never fall for the "I need the money to pay my sitter, I'll be right back" trick.
-
04-26-20 23:38 #10067Senior Member

Posts: 1480Come on guys
I read that DATY is on the table if you want it! Seriously gentleman, if you would see this at a bar drinking a beer, would you actually think of paying her 80-120 to fuck her? Stop giving in to our little heads and start thinking with the big one!
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




