rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10081
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    My first review.

    First off, I have no business being involved with this as I am juggling too many real girlfriends. So here is one why'all can count on. I've seen her a few times and the cost of her time changes with the wind. On stg search "real tricks" and she will pop up. Pics are real. No face pics but you won't be disappointed. She is a little sweetheart. Be good to her. I may discontinue for a bit in favor of free, but maybe not.
    Her ad says 300 for an hour. Does she negotiate at all?

  2. #10080

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Disgusting place. Disgusting bed with tons of dirty cloths. On purpose to get you leave early.
    One of my worst experiences, I cut my losses when I saw her LOL.

  3. #10079
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Way to make a new guy feel welcome. We all have our own tastes and reasons for wanting to see someone. It's pretty rare member here that I haven't read at least one review, followed the link and wondered what the hell they saw in the provider. I know some of you have been puzzled by my choices of regulars. If I were the OP and got bashed like this on my first post, I would never have posted again.

    HS.
    Probably should have just offered a better girl. Although with how stg is right now, they aren't available.

  4. #10078

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/ma...s/821809718847

    Looks interesting. Tried to contact several times. Anyone with better luck than me?
    She went by Bambi in Madison (escort) and was reviewed there.

    PM if you want any specific info.

  5. #10077

    Phoenix

    Has anyone tried Phoenix? I saw we have a mutual friend on Facebook so I know she is single and some of the pictures seem accurate enough. Just curious if she is a rip off or not.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/767395433630

  6. #10076

    Until clothes are off, Never hand out a dime!

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs  [View Original Post]
    And that is all there is to say on that subject.
    And if they try to go to the bathroom or someone else, take your money and go the other way. Never pay a deposit, never.

  7. #10075

    Got to do your homework: she was reviewed recently

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Disgusting place. Disgusting bed with tons of dirty cloths. On purpose to get you leave early.
    She was reviewed recently. Also, you could have pm reviewers. I understand your frustration. Market is slim with no beauty or talent.

  8. #10074

    Little gem

    My first review.

    First off, I have no business being involved with this as I am juggling too many real girlfriends. So here is one why'all can count on. I've seen her a few times and the cost of her time changes with the wind. On stg search "real tricks" and she will pop up. Pics are real. No face pics but you won't be disappointed. She is a little sweetheart. Be good to her. I may discontinue for a bit in favor of free, but maybe not.

  9. #10073

    Amanda

    Disgusting place. Disgusting bed with tons of dirty cloths. On purpose to get you leave early.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/060667877198

    Another street walker trying her luck on stg. Filthy place 17th & Mitchell. Major habit & disgusting.

  10. #10072

    Massage?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/ma...s/821809718847

    Looks interesting. Tried to contact several times. Anyone with better luck than me?

  11. #10071

    Amanda

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/060667877198

    Another street walker trying her luck on stg. Filthy place 17th & Mitchell. Major habit & disgusting.

  12. #10070

    Never pay a Deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBucky247  [View Original Post]
    FYI. This one is a scam. She sometimes posts on STG Milwaukee, but they all look like they have been deleted. Said she was in town staying with a friend. Needed $40 down payment on Cash App for an outcall. Once she got the money I never heard back. Probably should have known it was too good to be true. Very new to the game. Will chalk it up as a rookie mistake.
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ackson-6049471
    And that is all there is to say on that subject.

  13. #10069

    Goddamn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I read that DATY is on the table if you want it! Seriously gentleman, if you would see this at a bar drinking a beer, would you actually think of paying her 80-120 to fuck her? Stop giving in to our little heads and start thinking with the big one!
    Way to make a new guy feel welcome. We all have our own tastes and reasons for wanting to see someone. It's pretty rare member here that I haven't read at least one review, followed the link and wondered what the hell they saw in the provider. I know some of you have been puzzled by my choices of regulars. If I were the OP and got bashed like this on my first post, I would never have posted again.

    HS.

  14. #10068

    Scam

    [QUOTE=GoBucky247;4761217]FYI. This one is a scam. She sometimes posts on STG Milwaukee, but they all look like they have been deleted. Said she was in town staying with a friend. Needed $40 down payment on Cash App for an outcall. Once she got the money I never heard back. Probably should have known it was too good to be true. Very new to the game. Will chalk it up as a rookie mistake.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ackson-6049471

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Any feedback?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/400644722065[/QUOTE

    ]LOL never pay up front without seeing her. If she's serious offer to cashapp when you're in the same room. And never fall for the "I need the money to pay my sitter, I'll be right back" trick.

  15. #10067

    Come on guys

    I read that DATY is on the table if you want it! Seriously gentleman, if you would see this at a bar drinking a beer, would you actually think of paying her 80-120 to fuck her? Stop giving in to our little heads and start thinking with the big one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit when I opened that link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape