Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 552 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2243

    What a shit show

    Bottom line: If you're for any type of government forced lock down, you're a piece of shit, and most likely a coward. Period.

  2. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis06  [View Original Post]
    I will withdraw from the conversation because you are starting to make up numbers. "99+% will be fine" certainly a made up percentage.
    99.9% of those under 65, not morbidly obese or already sick w/something that's killing them anyway will be fine. Numbers not made up, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now, that you make up all you claim. You're either making it up or you're one dumb motherfucker. Herd immunity is created by all staying inside? You made that up, right? You're not that ignorant to believe that are you? You brought up Chris Cuomo being 'restricted' to his basement? You made that up, didn't you? You're not that stupid to believe that are you?

    You wrote, 'Sweden Infection rate continues to grow' That's because they've tested more. You don't believe that if you test 200 a day and get 50 positives, ramp up to 2,000 tests daily and get 500 pos, ramp up to 200,000 and get 50,000 new cases, that case spread is worsening? You don't actually believe that, do you? How many Swedes during the growth of the infection rate are in the ICU or dead. Must be exponential, right? New cases=New ICU's=New Deaths. You believe that, right? Well at least you're consistent. Because that's wrong too. More cases equates to less, as a percentage of all cases, of ICU's and deaths. And in some instances, like Sweden, more cases equate to less ICU's and deaths, though a lag does exist.

    Smartest thing you did was to withdraw from the conversation. You're on a roll for once. Don't fuck it up.

  3. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    People like this self-righteous windbag are the reason we have civil wars. Goodbye and good riddance.
    Anubis06 and I have similar opinions about COVID-19, you have yours. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one including the a**hole who posted the comment below.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog
    ........By the way the ones that did ingest Disinfectant were democrats, so no harm done.

  4. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    People like this self-righteous windbag are the reason we have civil wars. Goodbye and good riddance.
    Thank you and people spend the same amount of time considering your opinion of them, about as much as they spend on which white t-shirt they put on in the morning. Best wishes.

  5. #2239

    Yes, please withdraw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis06  [View Original Post]
    I will withdraw from the conversation because you are starting to make up numbers. "99+% will be fine" certainly a made up percentage. More test doesn't mean it's getting worse, more deaths based on their population does. Georgia has hardly been a paragon on how to handle this situation but even we have half the deaths of Sweden with about a million more people. Sweden has only tested 94,000 people in the past month and half.

    According to Sweden, they have only tested 94,900 people.

    Source Sweden Public Health agency: https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/...all-i-sverige..

    I'm neither interested in debating Chris Cuamo and your conspiracy theory. The fact you keep bringing it up kinda indicates something to me that I am better off withdrawing from the discussion. Best wishes
    People like this self-righteous windbag are the reason we have civil wars. Goodbye and good riddance.

  6. #2238

    Well, I guess you got me😂 Assmin2, I mean Admin2, my bad

    Well, I guess that says it all, my guy. You caught me in a misspelling. Everyone give him a round of applause. Lmfao. I did purposely and mistakenly say CURB. Oooookkkkkk? Now what? Is that what we were arguing about? LOL. Put that BB gun away we carry BAZOOKAS over here clown. He asked, "WHY WOULD I RESPOND?" I don't know maybe because we were having a debate, but I guess I handed you your ass so you tucked tail and left. 😂. Notice he asks WHY WOULD I RESPOND? Referring to everything I said against him, but finds it easy to respond to a mistake in grammar. Honestly speaking, I'd rather be illiterate, than to be an untrue follower, who tries cater to a mob to earn their approval. I'd rather be illiterate but true to myself, than to be an unoriginal follower, that tries to pose as a leader by being in agreement with others. A bit of advice, your method is short sided. People in life will always see through you eventually.

  7. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    "Pressured to add Covid as a cause of death. ".

    $13 k extra taxpayer dollars paid to hospitals for ea covid death. Wonder if that's why Dr's are being pressured to over count? Hospital admins wouldn't do that, spread fear, only to increase profits would they? Media wouldn't spread fear for page hits and viewers which equates to additional ad revenue dollars, would they?
    Heck, the commercials are now all supporting the stay at home but buy our (fill in the blank) and the, We are all in this together while they have their own swimming pools and tennis courts, and probably have enough to not get a paycheck for 2 years.

    It is not as bad as they want to scare you into believing.

  8. #2236
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Sorry you have not

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis06  [View Original Post]
    I answered your question. I just didn't answer it the way you want me to answer it. I didn't sidestep it, I clearly gave you my response. Our pool is human civilization on Earth. I thought I made this as clear as day when I illustrated how the virus bled over from China to Georgia. There is no "kiddy pool". So let me spell it out to you. I live in a society by definition I do not exist alone. I have family friends, people who I wish to interact with one day and trying to find some type of "hedge" or "middle ground" is counter-productive to slowing the infection rate for everyone. My sister is a nurse fighting on the front lines in NJ, my mom is a nurse fighting the good fight in Mississippi. The more people that are socializing and are out and about; then that means more are infected, thereby increasing COVID related visits to emergency facilities. This is creating increased risk in an already high-risk situation to healthcare professionals like my mom and sister. Their livelihood, health (both physical and mental), and wellness affect me. Irrespective if I become a hermit or not.

    Virus and disease is a societal issue that requires the cooperation of people in society to fight effectively. It has been that way for throughout germ warfare in human history with herd immunity, Polio vaccine, MMR vaccine, malaria and every other virus and disease we collectively try to fight. Sorry that your "freedom" or your echo chamber doesn't allow you to understand that a small sacrifice for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 months of your life is being inconvenienced by staying in a temperature-controlled environment, with running water, freshwater, and food; allow some to get the treatment in a hospital and save their life. In what would be an otherwise completely overrun healthcare system.

    Lives are being saved because the overwhelming majority are staying on lockdown and yes lives are being lost, unfortunately at a still staggering rate. But if I have to sit in the house all day to give the system a chance to catch up and our Epidemiologist a chance to collect, analyze and figure out data to make the best chance of saving lives or avoiding infection going forward. I'm all in.
    You continue to deflect and no, you are not in lockdown, I live in a country on lockdown, we can go 500 meters from our front door for an hour a day and only to the grocery store and pharmacy.

    You continue to ignore the difference in lethality between risk groups and instead require everybody to do what the highest risk groups have to do to the long term detriment to them all. You ignore the 2nd and 3rd order effects of the economic disaster that's brewing and instead you imply that those who see things differently than you are morally deficient and only think of themselves.

    I'm almost 60 hypertensive and overweight, I live in a massive house on 2 acres of manicured lawn in BsAs, I have enough cash in my safe to last me 18 months. My business is online and my employees will be working without break because we have always worked from home. Argentina is in real lockdown a third of their workforce just lost their jobs and all of Latin America is facing the biggest recession we have ever known. I personally want for nothing, I've got food, entertainment and pussy, ending the lockdown is not in my personal interests but it's not about me. Ending the lockdown means millions don't die from starvation so that thousands don't die from corona.

    So again, and literally for the last time, how does somebody not practicing social distancing raise your personal risk when you have the ability to have anything you need delivered to your door?

    Let me help you with that answer, it doesn't. Since you don't have to leave your house your risk is unchanged so now you can drop the "if you go out you make life more dangerous for me" from your virtue signaling repertoire.

    Now tell these people how they are only being inconvenienced for 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 months and they should be grateful they have to go hungry for 5 years because you want to show the world how woke you are.

    https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/04/1062292

    You're welcome, now go get your fucking shine box you thoughtless self righteous piece of shit, millions are going to die in the third world because of idiots like you. When they are and time shows that the lockdowns were an over reaction when you see those commercials on tv with starving kids don't change the channel, reach for your credit card and send money.

    A2.

  9. #2235
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Why would I respond?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft22  [View Original Post]
    Ooooh shit, he caught me in a typo. Awwwww fuck, what to do? DAMN! 😂 weak comeback from a weak piece of shit! Like I said, your pops should shot you down the toilet or should've wore a rubber that night. Lmfao. You're deserving of no respect pussy.
    You're a semi-literate idiot, that wasn't a typo you thought all this time people were saying flatten the curb and not curve, if it was a typo you would have written curbe.

    You're a fucking idiot. Now go get your fucking shine box.

  10. #2234

    That's your comeback? Next time try saying, "Oh yeah, um. Right. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Flatten the curve moron.
    Ooooh shit, he caught me in a typo. Awwwww fuck, what to do? DAMN! 😂 weak comeback from a weak piece of shit! Thats why I like to speak with the head not the ass of an entity. Like I said, your pops should shot you down the toilet or should've wore a rubber that night. Lmfao. You're deserving of no respect pussy.

  11. #2233
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Point of information

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft22  [View Original Post]
    FLATTENING THE CURB IS A GOOD IDEA.
    Flatten the curve moron.

  12. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Sweden's tested almost twice per capita as US. More tests, more cases doesn't mean it's getting worse. You need both numbers. Test 200 a day and get 50 positives, ramp up to 2,000 tests daily and get 500 pos, ramp up to 200,000 and get 50,000 new cases. Is same as percent. A straight line. Not 'exponential' like many said. Vast majority are asymptomatic. As said multiple times before, many of us have / had virus. So many that the mortality rate is like a bad flu season at. 1 - . 2% with 99% of that being people over 65 and / or very sick to start with.

    You wrote elsewhere, ' It's funny that you believe it is dumb because that is exactly how Herd immunity works. ' Your point is the exact opposite of herd immunity works. Lockdown all and immunity weakens. If 65 or older and / or very sick, morbidly obese to start with, lockdown. Stay home. The rest get out where 99+ % will be be fine. Won't even know they're sick if they are. They pass a weakened virus on, then a weaker, and a weakest. That's how herd immunity works.

    You actually believed Chris Cuomo was restricted to his basement?
    *Sweden's tested almost twice per capita as US.

  13. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Sweden's tested almost twice as many as US. More tests, more cases doesn't mean it's getting worse. You need both numbers. Test 200 a day and get 50 positives, ramp up to 2,000 tests daily and get 500 pos, ramp up to 200,000 and get 50,000 new cases. Is same as percent. A straight line. Not 'exponential' like many said. Vast majority are asymptomatic. As said multiple times before, many of us have / had virus. So many that the mortality rate is like a bad flu season at. 1 - . 2% with 99% of that being people over 65 and / or very sick to start with.

    You wrote elsewhere, ' It's funny that you believe it is dumb because that is exactly how Herd immunity works. ' Your point is the exact opposite of herd immunity works. Lockdown all and immunity weakens. If 65 or older and / or very sick, morbidly obese to start with, lockdown. Stay home. The rest get out where 99+ % will be be fine. Won't even know they're sick if they are. They pass a weakened virus on, then a weaker, and a weakest. That's how herd immunity works.

    You actually believed Chris Cuomo was restricted to his basement?
    I will withdraw from the conversation because you are starting to make up numbers. "99+% will be fine" certainly a made up percentage. More test doesn't mean it's getting worse, more deaths based on their population does. Georgia has hardly been a paragon on how to handle this situation but even we have half the deaths of Sweden with about a million more people. Sweden has only tested 94,000 people in the past month and half.

    According to Sweden, they have only tested 94,900 people.

    Source Sweden Public Health agency: https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/...all-i-sverige..

    I'm neither interested in debating Chris Cuamo and your conspiracy theory. The fact you keep bringing it up kinda indicates something to me that I am better off withdrawing from the discussion. Best wishes.

  14. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft22  [View Original Post]
    This is a person who tried to team with mongers on the Ocala forum against me, when I was trying to urge guys NOT to visit providers. Notice he loves to make comparisons. Covid 19 equal to car accidents. LOL. WTF is that fool talking about. You guys should check out his debate with me, (just click my name, Last post, was titled "Both sides of your Ass") 1 of my recent posts. He is saying going to the Grocery Store is equivalent to visiting a hooker, in attempts to earn the respect of the mongers by opposing me on this matter. After defending the mongers who would like to continue visiting providers during this pandemic, he later said, FLATTENING THE CURB IS A GOOD IDEA. (Which 1 is it?) In his first post against me, he also asks the question, "Why couldn't Covid 19 target guys like me and not the elderly?" I then put him in his place, on how that was a very rude and unnecessary comment, then I wished him and his family to stay safe. His next post, he ended by telling me to BE SAFE AND DON'T GO OUT IF I DON'T NEED TO? Motherfucka you never answered my question. When the Fuck will I need to out? Groceries and hookers poses the same threat according to you, and you defended the Ocala Mongers who still wants to play with them during this pandemic. Not that the numbers are pointless, but that's his best argument he can come up with, "Car accidents are blah blah blah thousand and Covid 19 deaths are that. Stfu you POS. Motherfuckin approval seeking bastard. I wish Admin2's parents never had sex, but rather his father should of shot that load down the toilet. Wished death on me and told me to be safe in 1 day. Says we should flatten the curb by not going out unless necessary but says hookers are okay to play with.

    He had no comeback for me but I see he's still being a dick. Where is Admin 1? I want to speak to the horses head not the horses ass. Good job Anubis06, stay safe bro. He said you never answered his question but he put his tail between his legs after our debate, and left. Pussy. A real Man speaks from the heart and what he believes in, and you won't find contradictions. On the other side of the coin, you have phoney posers who seek approval from others, and may appear logical but far from it. He took my posts and created a forum for it called "Stupid SHIT that has nothing to do with pussy to make himself look like he was doing something good for the other Mongers.... Um, my guy, aren't you sitting here discussing the same exact STUPID SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PUSSY?Because it seems like the exact topic, my guy. Lol. Smh.Dude is a clown.
    Bottom line is that you're are arguing with a JACKASS.
    We all will get it going to get a Georgia peach can be both I mean so many people eat Georgia peaches especially down here in the south.

  15. #2229

    Admin2 speaks through both sides of his Ass. Believe me.

    This is a person who tried to team with mongers on the Ocala forum against me, when I was trying to urge guys NOT to visit providers. Notice he loves to make comparisons. Covid 19 equal to car accidents. LOL. WTF is that fool talking about. You guys should check out his debate with me, (just click my name, Last post, was titled "Both sides of your Ass") 1 of my recent posts. He is saying going to the Grocery Store is equivalent to visiting a hooker, in attempts to earn the respect of the mongers by opposing me on this matter. After defending the mongers who would like to continue visiting providers during this pandemic, he later said, FLATTENING THE CURB IS A GOOD IDEA. (Which 1 is it?) In his first post against me, he also asks the question, "Why couldn't Covid 19 target guys like me and not the elderly?" I then put him in his place, on how that was a very rude and unnecessary comment, then I wished him and his family to stay safe. His next post, he ended by telling me to BE SAFE AND DON'T GO OUT IF I DON'T NEED TO? Motherfucka you never answered my question. When the Fuck will I need to out? Groceries and hookers poses the same threat according to you, and you defended the Ocala Mongers who still wants to play with them during this pandemic. Not that the numbers are pointless, but that's his best argument he can come up with, "Car accidents are blah blah blah thousand and Covid 19 deaths are that. Stfu you POS. Motherfuckin approval seeking bastard. I wish Admin2's parents never had sex, but rather his father should of shot that load down the toilet. Wished death on me and told me to be safe in 1 day. Says we should flatten the curb by not going out unless necessary but says hookers are okay to play with.

    He had no comeback for me but I see he's still being a dick. Where is Admin 1? I want to speak to the horses head not the horses ass. Good job, and thankyou for going against the grain and standing for what's right, Anubis06. Sgt Soros, your 2 cents made a lot of sense. Stay safe bros. He said you never answered his question but he put his tail between his legs after our debate, and left. Pussy. A real Man speaks from the heart and what he believes in, and you won't find contradictions. On the other side of the coin, you have phoney posers who seek approval from others, and may appear logical but far from it. He took my posts and created a forum for it called "Stupid SHIT that has nothing to do with pussy to make himself look like he was doing something good for the other Mongers.... Um, my guy, aren't you sitting here discussing the same exact STUPID SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PUSSY?Because it seems like the exact topic, my guy. Lol. Smh.Dude is a clown. Noone said the sky was falling you dick, it's just that when dealing with an enemy such as this virus that can spread so quickly, I'd prefer everyone to do their part united.
    Bottom line is that you're are arguing with a JACKASS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape