Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 35480
-
04-27-20 00:22 #28355Regular Member

Posts: 23Girls on the Strip
Happen to be going down the trail and spotted 4 Puerto Rican girls walking the trail. The stretch down from WAWA. One was a little spinner with nice body and another one had a nice set tits. She did had some weight on her. The 3rd girl was looked she could be someone's sister and number 4 looked like the poster girl for street walkers. I wanted to pick up the spinner but they looked like the girls had been walking for a while. Took several passes around the girls before deciding against it. They had been walking around for a while and I knew the downstairs was not going to be fresh. The good thing about seeing the girls in massage parlors is they always wash the clam before the act. The smell is everything to me. OUT.
-
04-26-20 23:49 #28354Regular Member

Posts: 9If you read it properly. Mean't no candy use when I picked her up. What she does after I drop her off I do not know.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 21:13 #28353Banned Member

Posts: 962Cpap
Is she suffering from sleep apnea or is that your CPAP in the background? LOL.
Originally Posted by Greg27
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 20:46 #28352Senior Member

Posts: 1104Well, the OP mis-identified her once before. Maybe it's another case of mistaken identity.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 20:38 #28351Senior Member

Posts: 146Saint
Yea it's not right she's still on candy and has marks and sores all over her whole body.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 19:00 #28350Senior Member

Posts: 123No candy use? That doesn't sound right.
Originally Posted by Greg27
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 16:59 #28349Regular Member

Posts: 8Was her name Star by any chance? Once I was told covered I lost interest. She gets very close to indecent exposure charges though. They got one last night with that charge.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 16:44 #28348Senior Member

Posts: 1150Show off
Was she a BSW? Lots of dancing? If so I have picked her up before, she's real just a little looney (not scary tho). Covered bbj for 40 coins. She is real if that's the one, LEO can't do anything unless they see someone pick her up or she's showing sexual organs. She's always barely covered.
Originally Posted by StandingRod
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 13:35 #28347Senior Member

Posts: 153Nadia
I'd like to see her for a dream or two.
Originally Posted by PimpinPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 13:09 #28346Senior Member

Posts: 784Bunny aka Karrey
Bunny aka Karrey posted, " Bea and I in love " .
Don't mess with a Missionary Man.
-
04-26-20 02:38 #28345Regular Member

Posts: 9Ashley / the saint- could use some help
Saw ashley last night. Looks good. Service is great, BBBJ, mish and doggy. Resonable rates. She is looking for regulars. No candy use when I picked her up from a suite hotel on sandlake.
-
04-25-20 18:22 #28344Regular Member

Posts: 22OBT. What?
Troll. Never post. TGTBT Red bathing suit. Showing an incredible ass. Plunging front showing that she had well formed breast. In front of the Suburban. Saw LEO everywhere and tow truck at Wawa. Just another Saturday?
-
04-25-20 16:53 #28343Senior Member

Posts: 123No. She is a dark skinned Latina with tats on her face.
Originally Posted by PimpinPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 13:25 #28342Senior Member

Posts: 472It's funny that you mention Mickey D's. One time I found her at Wawa and she went in for a drink but they just mopped and she fell on the wet floor. The Fire Department and EMS came but she walked out and said let's leave. We saw everyone pointing at her and an EMS guy was asking if she needed help and she said no. She just wanted to get out of there. She said go across to McDonalds so she could use their bathroom.
Originally Posted by PimpinPaul
[View Original Post]
She was in the bathroom forever so I found another working girl and asked her to go check on her. She walked in the bathroom and Nikki was standing there buck naked drying her dress. I ended up taking her to Tampa for the weekend a few weeks later and she couldn't stop with the candy.
She had her heart problems a few years ago and she still didn't stop using. She continued using and developed another heart infection. This one led to multiple organ failure. It's a shame because she was a great girl.
RIP Nikki.
-
04-25-20 13:08 #28341Senior Member

Posts: 472Good for her admitting it and alerting guys.
Originally Posted by Bauce
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






