Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 35479
-
04-24-20 23:42 #28339Senior Member

Posts: 44I screen shot what was said with her number for reference.
Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy
[View Original Post]
Funny thing is I never saw her, hit her up last week but couldn't make it and then this time around she took to long to answer and I saw Lauren instead, the next day I get that text from Lancaster Liz.
-
04-24-20 22:42 #28338Senior Member

Posts: 66Oh no not Nikki!!
This is terrible news. I want it not to be true so bad. She and I were pretty tight back in the day. Met her at the Mickey D's sitting at the outside tables before they took them away. Thought she was off of the candy after she moved away. Damn.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 22:37 #28337Senior Member

Posts: 66Nadia
Is this the Nadia you saw?
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 22:15 #28336Senior Member

Posts: 123Nadia
Picked up Nadia today, Latina with lots of tats. Had a good time. I want to repeat but transcribed her number wrong.
If anyone has good contact number for her please shoot me a message.
-
04-24-20 22:00 #28335Senior Member

Posts: 168Text
What did she say?
Originally Posted by Bauce
[View Original Post]
EEG.
-
04-24-20 18:36 #28334Senior Member

Posts: 784Nikki's Mom
Post from Nikki's Mom. " Update on Nikki-Nikki. Passed away on ,4-24-2020 at 8 am. You are at peace My Nikki. Fly high Baby Girl. Gone but never forgotten. I Love You " .
-
04-24-20 18:19 #28333Senior Member

Posts: 784Nikki
Originally Posted by Bauce
[View Original Post]
Yeah. Unfortunately, Nikki passed away in Alabama.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 16:02 #28332Senior Member

Posts: 634A shame
Had alot of good times with lauren in the pass but the candy is doing its toll on her. Its a shame but we all know its hard for these ladies, huh.
Originally Posted by Bauce
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:42 #28331Senior Member

Posts: 44Landcaster Liz
Anybody else get a weird text from Landcaster Liz about her health situation? Don't think I'd be the only one.
-
04-24-20 15:39 #28330Senior Member

Posts: 368Are. I. P. Nikki the Liberian
Damn I can't believe she passed I thought she was doing good in Alabama. She was a nice girl and a very good date. I will miss her. I hope every girl on the trail gets the strength to quit that candy shit one day. I'm going to try to help out a girl quit before I leave the trail, I don't want to contribute to girls to keep getting that junk anymore after this year.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:36 #28329Senior Member

Posts: 245Golden pussy syndrome.
Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:29 #28328Senior Member

Posts: 625Gps
Golden pussy syndrome, day thank that pee hole worth all that and bag o chips, SS96.
Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:08 #28327Senior Member

Posts: 44She dead? What happened?
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 12:23 #28326Senior Member

Posts: 784Rest In Peace
RIP. Nikki aka The Librarian.
-
04-24-20 10:29 #28325Banned Member

Posts: 116Gps
I'm fairly new here, can someone tell me what GPS means.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





