Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28339
    Quote Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy  [View Original Post]
    What did she say?

    EEG.
    I screen shot what was said with her number for reference.

    Funny thing is I never saw her, hit her up last week but couldn't make it and then this time around she took to long to answer and I saw Lauren instead, the next day I get that text from Lancaster Liz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LancasterLiz.jpg‎  

  2. #28338

    Oh no not Nikki!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Unfortunately, Nikki passed away in Alabama.
    This is terrible news. I want it not to be true so bad. She and I were pretty tight back in the day. Met her at the Mickey D's sitting at the outside tables before they took them away. Thought she was off of the candy after she moved away. Damn.

  3. #28337

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Nadia today, Latina with lots of tats. Had a good time. I want to repeat but transcribed her number wrong.

    If anyone has good contact number for her please shoot me a message.
    Is this the Nadia you saw?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nadi.jpg‎  

  4. #28336

    Nadia

    Picked up Nadia today, Latina with lots of tats. Had a good time. I want to repeat but transcribed her number wrong.

    If anyone has good contact number for her please shoot me a message.

  5. #28335

    Text

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else get a weird text from Landcaster Liz about her health situation? Don't think I'd be the only one.
    What did she say?

    EEG.

  6. #28334

    Nikki's Mom

    Post from Nikki's Mom. " Update on Nikki-Nikki. Passed away on ,4-24-2020 at 8 am. You are at peace My Nikki. Fly high Baby Girl. Gone but never forgotten. I Love You " .

  7. #28333

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    She dead? What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    Damn I can't believe she passed I thought she was doing good in Alabama. She was a nice girl and a very good date. I will miss her. I hope every girl on the trail gets the strength to quit that candy shit one day. I'm going to try to help out a girl quit before I leave the trail, I don't want to contribute to girls to keep getting that junk anymore after this year.
    Yeah. Unfortunately, Nikki passed away in Alabama.

  8. #28332

    A shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Lauren today and had a good time with her mouth. She kept on nodding off with my peen in her mouth but I wasn't in no rush so I let her use my peen as a pacifier. Finished in her mouth and she huck-a-patooie'ed my babies out the window and she was on her way back to her room. Got digits if anybody needs them.
    Had alot of good times with lauren in the pass but the candy is doing its toll on her. Its a shame but we all know its hard for these ladies, huh.

  9. #28331

    Landcaster Liz

    Anybody else get a weird text from Landcaster Liz about her health situation? Don't think I'd be the only one.

  10. #28330

    Are. I. P. Nikki the Liberian

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    RIP. Nikki aka The Librarian.
    Damn I can't believe she passed I thought she was doing good in Alabama. She was a nice girl and a very good date. I will miss her. I hope every girl on the trail gets the strength to quit that candy shit one day. I'm going to try to help out a girl quit before I leave the trail, I don't want to contribute to girls to keep getting that junk anymore after this year.

  11. #28329
    Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly new here, can someone tell me what GPS means.
    Golden pussy syndrome.

  12. #28328

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly new here, can someone tell me what GPS means.
    Golden pussy syndrome, day thank that pee hole worth all that and bag o chips, SS96.

  13. #28327
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    RIP. Nikki aka The Librarian.
    She dead? What happened?

  14. #28326

    Rest In Peace

    RIP. Nikki aka The Librarian.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 94566009_838240560012285_5710350073062227968_n.jpg‎  

  15. #28325

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So far, she doesn't appear to be listing any donations on STG. However, the reviews have been pretty damn consistent, she's fine as hell but got a serious case of GPS.

    http://archive.ph/9wSuI
    I'm fairly new here, can someone tell me what GPS means.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape