Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28355

    Girls on the Strip

    Happen to be going down the trail and spotted 4 Puerto Rican girls walking the trail. The stretch down from WAWA. One was a little spinner with nice body and another one had a nice set tits. She did had some weight on her. The 3rd girl was looked she could be someone's sister and number 4 looked like the poster girl for street walkers. I wanted to pick up the spinner but they looked like the girls had been walking for a while. Took several passes around the girls before deciding against it. They had been walking around for a while and I knew the downstairs was not going to be fresh. The good thing about seeing the girls in massage parlors is they always wash the clam before the act. The smell is everything to me. OUT.

  2. #28354
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    No candy use? That doesn't sound right.
    If you read it properly. Mean't no candy use when I picked her up. What she does after I drop her off I do not know.

  3. #28353

    Cpap

    Is she suffering from sleep apnea or is that your CPAP in the background? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg27  [View Original Post]
    Saw ashley last night. Looks good. Service is great, BBBJ, mish and doggy. Resonable rates. She is looking for regulars. No candy use when I picked her up from a suite hotel on sandlake.

  4. #28352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Yea it's not right she's still on candy and has marks and sores all over her whole body.
    Well, the OP mis-identified her once before. Maybe it's another case of mistaken identity.

  5. #28351

    Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    No candy use? That doesn't sound right.
    Yea it's not right she's still on candy and has marks and sores all over her whole body.

  6. #28350
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg27  [View Original Post]
    Saw ashley last night. Looks good. Service is great, BBBJ, mish and doggy. Resonable rates. She is looking for regulars. No candy use when I picked her up from a suite hotel on sandlake.
    No candy use? That doesn't sound right.

  7. #28349
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Was she a BSW? Lots of dancing? If so I have picked her up before, she's real just a little looney (not scary tho). Covered bbj for 40 coins. She is real if that's the one, LEO can't do anything unless they see someone pick her up or she's showing sexual organs. She's always barely covered.
    Was her name Star by any chance? Once I was told covered I lost interest. She gets very close to indecent exposure charges though. They got one last night with that charge.

  8. #28348

    Show off

    Quote Originally Posted by StandingRod  [View Original Post]
    Troll. Never post. TGTBT Red bathing suit. Showing an incredible ass. Plunging front showing that she had well formed breast. In front of the Suburban. Saw LEO everywhere and tow truck at Wawa. Just another Saturday?
    Was she a BSW? Lots of dancing? If so I have picked her up before, she's real just a little looney (not scary tho). Covered bbj for 40 coins. She is real if that's the one, LEO can't do anything unless they see someone pick her up or she's showing sexual organs. She's always barely covered.

  9. #28347

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinPaul  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Nadia you saw?
    I'd like to see her for a dream or two.

  10. #28346

    Bunny aka Karrey

    Bunny aka Karrey posted, " Bea and I in love " .

    Don't mess with a Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 94482796_240818430598477_5048616945574739968_n.jpg‎  

  11. #28345

    Ashley / the saint- could use some help

    Saw ashley last night. Looks good. Service is great, BBBJ, mish and doggy. Resonable rates. She is looking for regulars. No candy use when I picked her up from a suite hotel on sandlake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashley1.jpg‎  

  12. #28344

    OBT. What?

    Troll. Never post. TGTBT Red bathing suit. Showing an incredible ass. Plunging front showing that she had well formed breast. In front of the Suburban. Saw LEO everywhere and tow truck at Wawa. Just another Saturday?

  13. #28343
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinPaul  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Nadia you saw?
    No. She is a dark skinned Latina with tats on her face.

  14. #28342
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinPaul  [View Original Post]
    This is terrible news. I want it not to be true so bad. She and I were pretty tight back in the day. Met her at the Mickey D's sitting at the outside tables before they took them away. Thought she was off of the candy after she moved away. Damn.
    It's funny that you mention Mickey D's. One time I found her at Wawa and she went in for a drink but they just mopped and she fell on the wet floor. The Fire Department and EMS came but she walked out and said let's leave. We saw everyone pointing at her and an EMS guy was asking if she needed help and she said no. She just wanted to get out of there. She said go across to McDonalds so she could use their bathroom.

    She was in the bathroom forever so I found another working girl and asked her to go check on her. She walked in the bathroom and Nikki was standing there buck naked drying her dress. I ended up taking her to Tampa for the weekend a few weeks later and she couldn't stop with the candy.

    She had her heart problems a few years ago and she still didn't stop using. She continued using and developed another heart infection. This one led to multiple organ failure. It's a shame because she was a great girl.

    RIP Nikki.

  15. #28341
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    I screen shot what was said with her number for reference.

    Funny thing is I never saw her, hit her up last week but couldn't make it and then this time around she took to long to answer and I saw Lauren instead, the next day I get that text from Lancaster Liz.
    Good for her admitting it and alerting guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape