Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5570
-
04-26-20 17:30 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 1651Would like to get back with this one but I am terminated from SA. Anyone know if she has a social media page somewhere?
https://www.seeking.com/member/62f57...0-fff2dbf3bf3c
-
04-26-20 11:42 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 365Dang! I am jealous
Do you have a clear public photo? And is your profile detailed? I don't have a public photo and my profile is sparse with just the key info!
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 01:33 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 546The link worked for me. Here are the picks from the link.
Originally Posted by RegulaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 01:28 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 546I have not had any issues on SA. Actually, I can't even keep up on the messages and the number of SBs wanting to meet during this time. I have one setup for coming Wednesday. But I think I'll cancel because am older and it's more dangerous for me. Plus, I can't sacrifice my family for a pussy.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 12:19 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 365Have all SBs self-quarantined themselves?
I've never had much success on SA and among the few SBs that bothered to communicate one said that she will not see anyone until this pandemic is over! So the predicted oversupply of eager and willing SBs is yet to materialize!
Thinking of trying my luck on SecretBenefits for $60 I can message with 10 SBs and I will be happy if I can close the deal with 2 or 3!
-
04-25-20 10:57 #1560Regular Member

Posts: 19Not there.
Whenever I click on the links for this site it always says profile not available even though I'm logged in. Anybody else have this problem or am I just having issues?
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 09:39 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 149Tina
Anyone ever met this one? She seems pretty open to whatever.
https://www.seeking.com/member/66854...5-6f6b146d9d20
-
04-23-20 18:23 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 144Seen her a few times. Gotten a bit bigger than those pics. Used to be super in shape body. Her blonde friend does doubles with her. They are ok fun. Nothing spectacular. I'm probably done with that experience.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 10:24 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 427So. Has anyone seen her recently? She seemed eager to meet when I contacted her a week and a half ago but I had to cancel for work reasons. Wondering if anyone has any more recent intel.
Originally Posted by ADreamer
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 14:09 #1556Banned Member

Posts: 75Shae
Met her today, and agree with everything you mentioned. She stills lives in Burlington but we met in Raleigh hotel. Chatted for about 10-15 minutes on SA horror stories, coronavirus and arrangement expectations before getting to the fun. Cute girl like her pictures. Didn't smell like a smoker but as we were kissing, got a mouthful of menthol flavor.
Originally Posted by ErkTheOne
[View Original Post]
Asked before meeting whether BBFS was possible and she gave me the "I'm not sure. If you're asking me, that means you probably ask other girls. Let me think about it. " No hesitation during the session as far as BBFS, so YMMV. She moans a lot during the session but didn't seem that into it. Finished with CIM with her running to the sink to spit. Not sure about repeating with her, good but not for the price. We originally agreed on 250, but I threw her an extra 50 for having cancelled twice previously on her.
-
04-22-20 11:40 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 105https://www.seeking.com/member/7231b...0-74609f2ad91e
Careful. Possible time waster. Chatted with her a week or two ago (from Tinder) as she's my type and recognized her picture on SA. After texting back and forth she disclosed she's in PA for the foreseeable future, which didn't stop her from asking for 'allowance' for texting and pictures. I ignored her $ requests and just said I'm happy to meet in person when she's back in town.
Yaya.
-
04-19-20 11:20 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 101Shae
Met her probably about a year ago. I believe she said she lives in Burlington at the time, but we met in Raleigh. Decent looking girl, nice body, although I remember being disappointed overall and expecting a better experience. I think she has been around for several years, and has been fairly high volume, so it was a very transactional experience.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 13:53 #1553Banned Member

Posts: 75Shae
Any one have any info / experience with Shae? Tried searching on Greensboro board, but not a lot of info other than she used to escort for an agency.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f3f46...a-b00c8fd5ec1b
-
04-15-20 09:27 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 546SA and SB.
Am a paying member on both and I think the only difference is SB, what you pay can last for months or years depending on how often you respond or initiate convos. While on SA your payment only lasts for a month with unlimited texts.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 23:34 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 138RE Christina257
She and I exchanged texts about a month ago just before the NC restaurants were limited to take out only. She wanted to meet at M Sushi in Durham for 1st date but that was a trek for me so I proposed a very good seafood spot with daily fresh catch and craft cocktails that would be closer to me but no farther for her. No sushi but many other options and highly regarded in Triangle reviews. She had never been there and when she googled it replied that it was too casual and laid back for 1st date. "First few dates are usually fancy upscale restaurants. ".
That told me all I needed to know and I dropped the conversation. Not surprised to see her apparent ask for BCD is based on old photos and in inverse relation to her age and weight gain.









Reply With Quote






