Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 887 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3999

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown88  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker; infrequent poster.

    I had a dream with Miracle yesterday. From the initial google search of her number you will find a lot of interesting things. She's been the game for about a year and openly talks about her run-ins with Uncle LEO. At first I was leery thinking it was a setup, but I bit the bullet anyway. Since I had my concerns I asked if she would verify over video chat and she did, showing me things Uncle LEO would refuse to show me. I met her at an "okayish" hotel off Woodruff Road, and then called her and she told me what room she was in. The hotel did smell like smoke a little bit, but not too badly. It was tolerable. When I got there she opened the door in her underwear and then we did quick checks to make sure each of us were cool.

    She is very down to earth and loves what she does. She turned the lights down and lit candles. She loves to talk which enhances the GFE experience. Although she may have a bit of a tummy, on account of given birth to twins, she is still very beautiful. Our session was completely protected, which she was very persistent about and I appreciated. We tried multiple positions and had lots of fun. She looked me in the eyes and rubbed me quite a bit. She truly enjoys herself too. She is about 25 years old and has very tight tools. After the session we chatted for about ten minutes about life. I would highly recommend Miracle. Treat her right; she's honest and loves her work.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/973832425632
    So basically no BBBJ but she is nice?

  2. #3998

    Maybe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappa54  [View Original Post]
    Peace.

    Pappa54.
    But its accurate. Her BJ is off the hook great. She sure knew about this site and asked me to promote her. Consider it done. Go see her.

  3. #3997

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    It's always good to see quality providers who enjoy their work as it's very slim these days. What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.
    40 above $.

  4. #3996

    Nice Report

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown88  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker; infrequent poster.

    I had a dream with Miracle yesterday. From the initial google search of her number you will find a lot of interesting things. She's been the game for about a year and openly talks about her run-ins with Uncle LEO. At first I was leery thinking it was a setup, but I bit the bullet anyway. Since I had my concerns I asked if she would verify over video chat and she did, showing me things Uncle LEO would refuse to show me. I met her at an "okayish" hotel off Woodruff Road, and then called her and she told me what room she was in. The hotel did smell like smoke a little bit, but not too badly. It was tolerable. When I got there she opened the door in her underwear and then we did quick checks to make sure each of us were cool.

    She is very down to earth and loves what she does. She turned the lights down and lit candles. She loves to talk which enhances the GFE experience. Although she may have a bit of a tummy, on account of given birth to twins, she is still very beautiful. Our session was completely protected, which she was very persistent about and I appreciated. We tried multiple positions and had lots of fun. She looked me in the eyes and rubbed me quite a bit. She truly enjoys herself too. She is about 25 years old and has very tight tools. After the session we chatted for about ten minutes about life. I would highly recommend Miracle. Treat her right; she's honest and loves her work.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/973832425632
    It's always good to see quality providers who enjoy their work as it's very slim these days. What was the damage for the visit?

    RM.

  5. #3995

    Miracle

    Long time lurker; infrequent poster.

    I had a dream with Miracle yesterday. From the initial google search of her number you will find a lot of interesting things. She's been the game for about a year and openly talks about her run-ins with Uncle LEO. At first I was leery thinking it was a setup, but I bit the bullet anyway. Since I had my concerns I asked if she would verify over video chat and she did, showing me things Uncle LEO would refuse to show me. I met her at an "okayish" hotel off Woodruff Road, and then called her and she told me what room she was in. The hotel did smell like smoke a little bit, but not too badly. It was tolerable. When I got there she opened the door in her underwear and then we did quick checks to make sure each of us were cool.

    She is very down to earth and loves what she does. She turned the lights down and lit candles. She loves to talk which enhances the GFE experience. Although she may have a bit of a tummy, on account of given birth to twins, she is still very beautiful. Our session was completely protected, which she was very persistent about and I appreciated. We tried multiple positions and had lots of fun. She looked me in the eyes and rubbed me quite a bit. She truly enjoys herself too. She is about 25 years old and has very tight tools. After the session we chatted for about ten minutes about life. I would highly recommend Miracle. Treat her right; she's honest and loves her work.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/973832425632

  6. #3994

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter06  [View Original Post]
    I could see if a competitor or pissed off boyfriend was behind it. Oh well stay safe guys.
    I had something similar happen to me last week, except It came back as "Greenville police". First text was "I'm just getting your message. I've been locked up, Greenville police". It was proceeded with 2 more text "Greenville police".

  7. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    If you're using chrome, you can just right click search google for image. You should rely on this to check. Tineye.com is another.
    Thanks. I actually do have an app but I don't know it seems like it doesn't ever give me a any results so I've got lazy about using it. It's not the first that I've tried. I guess I just trust my intuition. Hasn't got me in too much trouble.

  8. #3992
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Big red flag: asking for advance deposit. But never needed to even consider that when one image search tells you all you need to know. Anyone looking at STG ads without at least one image search tool in their arsenal is going to get burned.
    If you're using chrome, you can just right click search google for image. You should rely on this to check. Tineye.com is another.

  9. #3991

  10. #3990

    Powdersville

    Has anyone had a date with big country here? I'm curious about her.

  11. #3989
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Nikki last night her pictures are real and it was easy to set up and the location was good I had an awesome time and will repeat.
    Do you have a Link?

  12. #3988

    Initial impression was right

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237

    Does anyone know anything about? For a long time my initial impression was that it was fake but it's kind of sporadic. This post is up and looking at it closer I think it has the possibility of being real.

    http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237
    Big red flag: asking for advance deposit. But never needed to even consider that when one image search tells you all you need to know. Anyone looking at STG ads without at least one image search tool in their arsenal is going to get burned.

  13. #3987

    Nikki

    I had a dream with Nikki last night her pictures are real and it was easy to set up and the location was good I had an awesome time and will repeat.

  14. #3986

    Doesn't make sense

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I was curious and texted the number. I got an immediate reply back saying, and I quote, "I'm the police". Why would the police text back saying they are the police. Maybe somebody screwing around with us. Anyway, I didn't reply.
    I could see if a competitor or pissed off boyfriend was behind it. Oh well stay safe guys.

  15. #3985

    Jenn

    I've had the pleasure lots of times. Never known her to do anything other than weed. She's a sweetheart and a good lay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape